Few readings

Esk

closed

Hi!
During few days I would like to practice with my Wisdom of the oracle and i offer few 1-2 card readings. All i ask in return is some feedback, even negative, and some indulgence because i'm a real newbie with oracles ;).

There will be perhaps some questions i think this oracle can't answer. If it happens i'll ask you to post another one.
If I don't answer you quickly, please don't worry. I have other things to do so it may take some times. But i'll answer all questions until I say it's closed :)

Mahafrins – complete
Lepleadian -complete
Amaya - complete
Micah- complete
Bonny complete
Pageofswords - complete
Lepleadian - complete
Flames – complete
Dartellus – complete
Nimblypimblycat
Ana luisa– complete
Lepleadian– complete
Em idol twins – complete
Jdance –complete
Enlightenment23 – complete
Lepleadian – complete
Peopllewillbeyou – complete
Pageofswords - complete
Wolfswan - - complete
PeopleWillBeYou – complete
Lepleadian – complete
nh786– complete
Anie– complete

Thank you everyone for being my guinea pigs ;). I hope the readings were helpful in some way. I know some readings were better than others and i apologize for the ones that didn't really resonate. But i'm still leanring and both positive and negative comments are helpful, so thank you :)

mahafrins

What should I ideally do about my situation with EA?

lepleadian

hi esk pls can you tell me how will be my next bf(physical or mental features)...and do i know him now/

Esk

What should I ideally do about my situation with EA?

Hi Maha

What you should do about the situation with EA : Milk and honey – All that glitters rv

The first card speaks about happy moment and authenticity, the second one is a warning that you may be pursuing something that is too good to be true or that won't be so fulfilling in the end. Together I think they mean that you have to be true about yourself and about what is really going to make you happy. If you need to change who you are for EA maybe this is not the relationship that will bring you what you are looking for. You certainly have great moments and passionate time of romance but there is something unstable and unauthentic.
The advice is to look for your deep needs, for what is going to make you really happy , and to not let yourself blind by passion, by your libido, or even by a wish to be materially safe if it's an aspect of your relationship. Just be true to yourself and for now just look for what fulfill you at the moment. The key word of your reading I think is authenticity.

I hope it can help you.

Esk

hi esk pls can you tell me how will be my next bf(physical or mental features)...and do i know him now/

Ouch, i'm sorry this is the kind of question i won't be able to answer. I can maybe ask if you know him already but i don't guarantee a good result. If you want i can ask what you should do to recognize him or to improve your chances of meeting him. Of course you can ask a totally different question. But for what he looks like it is impossible with this oracle.

lepleadian

Ouch, i'm sorry this is the kind of question i won't be able to answer. I can maybe ask if you know him already but i don't guarantee a good result. If you want i can ask what you should do to recognize him or to improve your chances of meeting him. Of course you can ask a totally different question. But for what he looks like it is impossible with this oracle.

what if i ask how will i do on my final exams? a genera view?

mahafrins

Hi Maha

What you should do about the situation with EA : Milk and honey – All that glitters rv

The first card speaks about happy moment and authenticity, the second one is a warning that you may be pursuing something that is too good to be true or that won't be so fulfilling in the end. Together I think they mean that you have to be true about yourself and about what is really going to make you happy. If you need to change who you are for EA maybe this is not the relationship that will bring you what you are looking for. You certainly have great moments and passionate time of romance but there is something unstable and unauthentic.
The advice is to look for your deep needs, for what is going to make you really happy , and to not let yourself blind by passion, by your libido, or even by a wish to be materially safe if it's an aspect of your relationship. Just be true to yourself and for now just look for what fulfill you at the moment. The key word of your reading I think is authenticity.

I hope it can help you.

We have had many happy moments together...

No I don't change for him.... Yes we had our moments its very unstable...

Well being aloof has made me bouth happy and unhappy...

Yes he has good career so that is security....

okkkkk ill take ur advice

amaya1

How do you see me with A next month? Is there chance being couple?

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

micah

Hi Esk :)

I'd like some advice on how to handle the "unsure" situation I'm in, atm?
Thanks

Esk

what if i ask how will i do on my final exams? a genera view?

How you will do on your final exams : Co-create – Message in a bottle
A very positive message here :). The first card speak about your ability to make something great if you use all your qualities, your intellect, your energy, your sense of practicality and also your intuition. And don't forget to trust yourself. You can come to a great result.
The second card advice you to pay attention to every sign that can help you. For example your teacher can give some clues about what will be in the exams, things like that. If you pay attention to signs they can help you. And if you believe in God or other divine entity, this card can also tell you that you are listened and they pay attention to your query. But the message they deliver will probably be coded so be careful not to miss it.
Overall don't worry there is high possibility that you will succeed!