Friend conflict

tea&biscuits

Hello all,

I did a three card reading with no positions asking for advice on a situation. I felt that a friend was behaving inconsiderately towards me and I basically called him out on it. Now that it's over I'm wondering whether I blew things out of proportion and should feel guilty or if I was justified in standing up for myself.

Empress + 9 of Cups + Emperor

I'm thinking these could be conveying that while I have a sensitive side, I've also achieved a good balance of knowing when to be confident and assert myself. I'm not sure if this could be negative in the sense that I'm smug about "getting what I wanted" (9 of cups) from trying to control someone's actions. That's not how I feel but it could be his interpretation. Any thoughts are helpful. :)

SweetSiren

I would read this as your friendship is safe and only said what you did because you feel very secure in that friendship. I don't think anything was blown out of proportion. I see a pretty good understanding between two people who approach the world a little differently.

tea&biscuits

I would read this as your friendship is safe and only said what you did because you feel very secure in that friendship. I don't think anything was blown out of proportion. I see a pretty good understanding between two people who approach the world a little differently.

Glad to know the positive message might not be wishful thinking on my part. The differing approaches is spot on. Despite common interests we have pretty opposite personality types. He did apologize to me but I still worry that I made things unnecessarily tense between us. Thank you so much for your thoughts!