From AraLuck to Zhadee - oracle reading

AraLuck

thank you so much for the offer. I cannot think of anything how to console or comfort myself. I cannot excape these feelings, and I do not see the deeper reason for this. I'll deal with any pain as long as I understand the meaning. But this is just tearing me apart, and I don't know what it is good for.

What kind of weird operation is going on? Is this some sick sense of cosmic humour?

My Sweet sweet A! My Goddess oracles were just calling out to me. I have never used them on the Forum. Never used them for others outside myself... and as I shuffled thinking of you, these 4 popped out:

Eireen (Peace) + Aine (Leap of Faith) + Pele (Divine Passion) + White Tara (Sensitivity)

Have a look at the picture... and see the what the cards say. I think this would resonate well with you!

9U18Wy5.jpg

Eireen assures you that even though things look chaotic, everything is working in the Divine order. Hence you need not worry... but pray, meditate and surrender your worries to the Higher Entities, the Universe and everything and everyone you believe in. I know you are tortured by this situation, but it is asking you to be composed (as in the Strength card) and stay at peace. She suggests you engage in peaceful activities... anything which relaxes and composes you. She is the Greek goddess of Peace, according to this oracle book. She replaces worry with faith!

Aine is precisely asking you to take this leap of faith! She says "procrastinating about your dreams won't make them go away." She asks for a decision to be made. A huge leap into what you truly want. She says that once you make the decision, the Universe will support it and manifest it for you. She says "Heaven fully supports your mission". You are on the right path, right track... whatever it is you CHOOSE to do is RIGHT.

Pele is asking you to be honest with yourself. What do you truly, truly want? She calls on you to hear your own heartbeat, your own internal rhythms and to respect those. She wants you to follow the path Aine has asked you to decide on. It doesn't have to relate to A. Perhaps it will even take you away from him. But what is it that is really deep within, what ignites you? What is this burning passion that needs to erupt like the volcano in the picture?

White Tara here is cautioning you, at the end of the spread. She stays stay away from things which are harmful and abrasive to you. You know what this is. She says to beware of harmful relationships. She calls upon you to "steer clear of what which your body signals you to avoid." So again, listen to the internal rhythm... follow your flow. Do not ignore yourself and your inner voice. You have to take every step to not steep in negativity, and this is very important here. Steer clear of all negative triggers.

I think the Goddesses are very clear in their messages. This is both cyclical and intertwined to me. Avoid all the negativity to be at peace, take a leap of faith to unleash your passion and to remove this drowning negativity. Be bold, be volcanic! Be at peace with your every move which the burning furnaces inside of you are pushing you to do. Know it's the right thing. Everything is working in the Divine right order!

Much love to you my sweet <3

http://imgur.com/9U18Wy5

zhadee

My Sweet sweet A! My Goddess oracles were just calling out to me. I have never used them on the Forum. Never used them for others outside myself... and as I shuffled thinking of you, these 4 popped out:

Eireen (Peace) + Aine (Leap of Faith) + Pele (Divine Passion) + White Tara (Sensitivity)

Have a look at the picture... and see the what the cards say. I think this would resonate well with you!
Oh, this is wonderful! Thank you so much for doing this - I owe you big time!
Eireen assures you that even though things look chaotic, everything is working in the Divine order. Hence you need not worry... but pray, meditate and surrender your worries to the Higher Entities, the Universe and everything and everyone you believe in. I know you are tortured by this situation, but it is asking you to be composed (as in the Strength card) and stay at peace. She suggests you engage in peaceful activities... anything which relaxes and composes you. She is the Greek goddess of Peace, according to this oracle book. She replaces worry with faith!
I do not feel at peace, I feel under pressure and this situation demands me to act. It feels like I have to be quick before the fire dies out, and as if a quick decision was needed.
So being at peace with myself is the right way to act. I cannot burst from my reality, I cannot destroy by an act of brute and force. All must fall into place naturally.
is precisely asking you to take this leap of faith! She says "procrastinating about your dreams won't make them go away." She asks for a decision to be made. A huge leap into what you truly want. She says that once you make the decision, the Universe will support it and manifest it for you. She says "Heaven fully supports your mission". You are on the right path, right track... whatever it is you CHOOSE to do is RIGHT.
My dream is to walk away, start a new life, breaking free and just living in the here and now. I dream about a small house somewhere near the sea, just me and my love. A simple life.
Yes... and what to live on? Reading cards? Giving Reiki? I know several languages, and I am a quick learner if the situation demands it. If he wants to be with me, there would be a way.

For the time being, my life here is ok. I have a good man, a good job, a good place to live. I cannot create happiness, but I can try to avoid situations that make me unhappy.
Pele is asking you to be honest with yourself. What do you truly, truly want? She calls on you to hear your own heartbeat, your own internal rhythms and to respect those. She wants you to follow the path Aine has asked you to decide on.But what is it that is really deep within, what ignites you? What is this burning passion that needs to erupt like the volcano in the picture?
Being who I am with the one I love. Being a cardreader, an oracle, and an artist. I create social sculptures. I have healing hands. I can read people. I want to do more of this.

White Tara here is cautioning you, at the end of the spread. She stays stay away from things which are harmful and abrasive to you. You know what this is. She says to beware of harmful relationships. She calls upon you to "steer clear of what which your body signals you to avoid." So again, listen to the internal rhythm... follow your flow. Do not ignore yourself and your inner voice. You have to take every step to not steep in negativity, and this is very important here. Steer clear of all negative triggers.
Since I have returned from the walk, my body is tensed again. Once more I put on weight, my headaches are back, my shoulders and neck are stiffening once more. I am grumpy and annoyed, my heart is turning black and hopeless again. This feeling of having no roots is back again, the feeling of not belonging is back with me.
I will try to return to something more positive, listening to relaxing music and binaural frequencies will help me doing so.

I have been through an enchanted forest, with somebody I'd call a soulmate. I miss him terribly. If it has to be this way, so it be. I cannot make him feel this way, I cannot force myself onto him. If he does not wish to be with me - I will accept it.
I have a man who loves me. I will try and be a good wife.
I think the Goddesses are very clear in their messages. This is both cyclical and intertwined to me. Avoid all the negativity to be at peace, take a leap of faith to unleash your passion and to remove this drowning negativity. Be bold, be volcanic! Be at peace with your every move which the burning furnaces inside of you are pushing you to do. Know it's the right thing. Everything is working in the Divine right order!

Much love to you my sweet <3

http://imgur.com/9U18Wy5

You wonderful oracle reader! Presently, there is Pluto transiting Sun and Moon, Neptune transits Mars and Node, Mars is getting ready to transit Pluto. A highly explosive and confusing mixture.

I'd like to read for you in return with my Mystische Kipperkarten.

big hugs to you!

AraLuck

big hugs to you!

I just want to help you my sweet... you don't need a return. Am so afraid for you that you just drown in this sadness. I am seeing another friend of mine go through something which she's fighting the opposite way... but I am getting the same vibe. I just connect with you and wish there was more I could practically do to help. But I am here, you're there... you dear soul sister :) So just listen to my Goddesses... I think they've offered sound advice, since they called and they jumped out of this deck all alone, without me choosing.

Take more time with it and reflect. All will be well. You do sound like me with your house by the sea. I will send you some of my pictures from home. There is one which I always look at and wish it could be mine. I totally understand what you mean. My dream was to end my life with Mr. Moon that way too, somewhere near water... because he is water too. And I need this water so much in my life, so if it's not him... I want the sea too. Anyway, I come from island. The Ocean is in my DNA.

Hugs to you. All will be well xx

AraLuck

big hugs to you!

I could use that reading right now with regards to the pilot. Things aren't going to plan. Lots of obstacles. I am emotionally totally letting go of Mr. Moon. Would you be able to give me a general picture of the story with the pilot? Will this materialise?

zhadee

I could use that reading right now with regards to the pilot.

Hi AraLove,

I am glad to be of service by using the Gypsy Cards. :)

Things aren't going to plan. Baby + Constancy
You need to build up your future slowly, one step after the other. By doing baby steps. It might also be time to make a new plan.

Lots of obstacles
. Sweetheart + Marriage
Obstacles could be some of those ideas you have on your mind, like you are married to them. Like you are married to this plan. Maybe you need to take the Pilot's opinion into account, too.

I am emotionally totally letting go of Mr. Moon. Message + Falseness
Did Mister Moon lie to you? Did you receive some bad news from him? It looks like you are now very disappointed in regards to him.

Would you be able to give me a general picture of the story with the pilot?
Malady - Widower - Death - Desire - House

The centre card 'Death' refers to a change in the storyboard.
It looks like his father is really ill, and it takes some time for him to recover. The Pilot wants to take care of this situation though he cannot make things happen out of thin air.

It might also be that it takes longer than expected, and you will have to wait some time until you both finally meet.During this time, you will make up your mind and reflect on future things to happen. You seem to long for a home, a stable foundation. Maybe things will fall into place by their own accord, you cannot rush into the situation. You might also realise what you want to have in your life, and what it is that you long for in a relationship.

Maybe the Pilot - if he appears as the Widower - is not living in the present, but in the past. And you, you live in the future. So things between you need to change thoroughly.

How will this materialise? Some Money - HOuse - Letter - Officer - Thief/Falseness

It looks like these cards refer to your Pilot. He is a stable and reliable man, he keeps his word. Great confidence. But something is nagging at him - things do not work out the way he wants them to. So maybe he needs to take care of family matters, which turns out as tiring and time-consuming. There are several factors he did not take into calculation. There is old trouble he needs to take care of. He also seems to spend a lot of money on his family, and maybe on medication for his father's illness.

For you, this means: he is absent. He is not as reliable as he wants to be, and as you need him to be. He cannot move as free as he wants to. You also could realise that he lacks some basic qualities which are important for you, while it takes some time for you to admire his first rate qualities.

Does this resonate with you?

AraLuck

Hi AraLove,

I am glad to be of service by using the Gypsy Cards. :)

Thank you my sweet and dear <3

Things aren't going to plan. Baby + Constancy
You need to build up your future slowly, one step after the other. By doing baby steps. It might also be time to make a new plan.

Hmm... agree there. Pilot is in a rush... he wants to get physical first and foremost. I don't agree. I am the one pushing for the baby steps, but he's pushing for more. I do agree with constancy. I will have to keep at this one!

Lots of obstacles
. Sweetheart + Marriage
Obstacles could be some of those ideas you have on your mind, like you are married to them. Like you are married to this plan. Maybe you need to take the Pilot's opinion into account, too.

Interesting, I don't see these cards... would love to see them to get a feel. But I trust you!! I am not exactly married to the plan... I think, considering the week-end's events, that my 'sweetheart' (Mr Moon) may be the obstacle. Also perhaps the actual commitment and marriage could be an obstacle in the future... does he want it? Do I want it? I wasn't sure. Now I am.

I am emotionally totally letting go of Mr. Moon. Message + Falseness
Did Mister Moon lie to you? Did you receive some bad news from him? It looks like you are now very disappointed in regards to him.

Mr. Moon has always lied to me. That's why he's the moon. He's deceptive. I didn't receive any bad news, just that I was utterly disappointed after opening my heart to him, asking him that he could still come back, to get so little response from him. Even if it's a no, I wanted a debated, articulated, passionate no. Not a simple phone call with a line here and there... and not even a straight no. Just courtesies. So yes, I am very disappointed. This isn't the man I fell in love with. This isn't crazy love, the man I loved... or thought I loved. He's gone. He's no longer there. I was looking for him all this time, but I think he remained in this room where we spent our first week together. His energy remained in that time zone... in that parallel world. He didn't come back here with me. He's gone.

Would you be able to give me a general picture of the story with the pilot?
Malady - Widower - Death - Desire - House

The centre card 'Death' refers to a change in the storyboard.
It looks like his father is really ill, and it takes some time for him to recover. The Pilot wants to take care of this situation though he cannot make things happen out of thin air.

He's an only son. So it makes a lot of sense.

It might also be that it takes longer than expected, and you will have to wait some time until you both finally meet.During this time, you will make up your mind and reflect on future things to happen.

The fact that our plan was cancelled TWICE this week-end really made me realise that this is indeed what I want. I have to clean bowl Mr. Moon. The Universe isn't going to give me this unless I really want it. And now I do. For the whole weekend I felt this incredible energy shift. I felt the longing and habit of Mr. Moon leave me and a new yearning for the Pilot seep in... I longed to read his messages, be at his side, lie next to him. I didn't get any of what I longed for this week-end. He's been busy and worried with the father's coma. And that makes me long for him more. Just a couple of messages calling me his 'jaan' (his love in hindi) and my heart made somersaults. I really, really want this now.

You seem to long for a home, a stable foundation. Maybe things will fall into place by their own accord, you cannot rush into the situation. You might also realise what you want to have in your life, and what it is that you long for in a relationship.

I do. Before this week-end I was half-hearted. Thinking of Mr. Moon, about our crazy The Fool - style 'amour fou' love and longing for this instability. Crazy stupid me. He spent his time with me being volatile and unstable, lying to me about the basic things... just the honesty was never there while I was an open book to him. I long for a more stable companion. I was afraid of stability, but now I do want it. I want this life with the military. I want to be there to support this man. I want what he has to offer and what his institution represents. All of a sudden, I've grown up!

Maybe the Pilot - if he appears as the Widower - is not living in the present, but in the past. And you, you live in the future. So things between you need to change thoroughly.

That would be more me. I am the one that has been though a lot and holding on to a lot. He's happy thinking ahead. Doesn't really ask me about my past. He's always talking ahead.

How will this materialise? Some Money - HOuse - Letter - Officer - Thief/Falseness

It looks like these cards refer to your Pilot. He is a stable and reliable man, he keeps his word. Great confidence.

Very much so!

But something is nagging at him - things do not work out the way he wants them to. So maybe he needs to take care of family matters, which turns out as tiring and time-consuming. There are several factors he did not take into calculation. There is old trouble he needs to take care of. He also seems to spend a lot of money on his family, and maybe on medication for his father's illness.

Could be. One thing I anticipate is that the family doesn't accept me, being divorced with a child. Although he says he will deal with that, it could be a lot tougher than he expects. He's a bachelor 5 years younger than me and he's the only son (he has no siblings). Which in India make him extremely special and someone who can whip up anyone he wants. He does say he wants me... but his parents and family could have a big say in the final matter. Money too would be an issue if the parents decide they want a big dowry for their only son, who's furthermore a pilot of the armed forces!!

For you, this means: he is absent. He is not as reliable as he wants to be, and as you need him to be. He cannot move as free as he wants to. You also could realise that he lacks some basic qualities which are important for you, while it takes some time for you to admire his first rate qualities.

Funny, these meetings being cancelled this week-end did make me feel very much like I can never rely on him, not because he's unreliable, but because duty will be first. I told him it gave me a perspective on what life would be like with him. I am ready, though, to take that on. I am someone who needs a lot of space. A man who's not always there isn't such a bad thing. I will value my time alone as much as I will my time with him.

Does this resonate with you?

yes my dear! As always!

Many thanks for this. I need this reassurance so much!! After almost a decade of love sickness, things falling apart, being sad and not having anything go my way, I am scared... petrified. But I think this is very much part of my life lesson. I need to embrace this. The past incarnation which has the most effect on my current life has told me I refused a fresh start and wallowed in despair. I refuse to do it again. I will embrace this. It may not be easy but I want to try. I don't want to miss out. I think if we both feel for each other it will make it happen. He isn't like Mr. Moon. He's a warrior. He has more spine. Or at least I really hope he does... anyway, we'll see. Time will tell.

Thank you beautiful! Happy to continue our exchanges xxx

zhadee

Relieved here - I am happy this resonates with you! I am not very familiar with these cards, though I like their energy which always wraps me around their little fingers. :D They are scenic, and when they start chatting, I can talk for hours!!

This is a strong set of cards, very little romance (apart from the Sweetheart and the Marriage) here. So reality kicks in, and gives you some solid answers.

Constancy is about the future, so if you worry about anything like his family not liking you... drop the thought! If this man wants you, he will make them like you.

After a good night's rest, I take another look at the Widower's combination. Now it's plain to see: his home is a 'sick house', he does not feel at home. He is filled with longing and desire. The change is from this unhappy state of misery to a happy place. This man has great expectations, and high hopes! A young woman without experience, who longs to see her dreams and wishes being fulfilled might be disappointed as this man is a man of honour. Like you said: for him it is duty first.

And he needs a woman who supports him. One who will be there for him, waiting patiently when he comes home at the dead of night.

AraLuck

Relieved here - I am happy this resonates with you! I am not very familiar with these cards, though I like their energy which always wraps me around their little fingers. :D They are scenic, and when they start chatting, I can talk for hours!!

hehe... talk to me! Always :love:

This is a strong set of cards, very little romance (apart from the Sweetheart and the Marriage) here. So reality kicks in, and gives you some solid answers.

Yes it seems that way. Very earthy.

Constancy is about the future, so if you worry about anything like his family not liking you... drop the thought! If this man wants you, he will make them like you.

I agree. I think he will. I just have to go past this fear and beating myself down all the time about being the second-timer. I am a woman, period. I don't come with any adjectives. If he loves me as a woman, that's all there is to it. Time will tell on all these questions!!

After a good night's rest, I take another look at the Widower's combination. Now it's plain to see: his home is a 'sick house', he does not feel at home. He is filled with longing and desire. The change is from this unhappy state of misery to a happy place.

You could be right. Both parents army doctors.

This man has great expectations, and high hopes! A young woman without experience, who longs to see her dreams and wishes being fulfilled might be disappointed as this man is a man of honour. Like you said: for him it is duty first.

Exactly why he told me he doesn't want a younger woman. He wants my experience :)

And he needs a woman who supports him. One who will be there for him, waiting patiently when he comes home at the dead of night.

Very much what I saw myself doing this week-end. That time he was able to communicate with me, all his actions -taking off, landing, the nature of his assignment (which was again dealing with injury) and his expected return. I was lucky. I know there are plenty of other times he just will not be able to say anything.

Oh my dear A!! I just hope this happens. I am going to withdraw a bit and let him deal with this. I have offered my support, but he seems to be handling this. I don't want to helicopter him. But I have made it clear, abundantly clear, I am there if he wants to reach out.

This man is also a chaser... calling me his 'tigress'... and has asked me repeatedly not to give in so easy! So, yes, there's more dancing and chasing to be done here ;-)

What can I do for you these days?

zhadee

What can I do for you these days?

Oh, presently I am rather contented with myself. Homeopathic remedies and the Bach flowers start to kick in, and I am willing to accept that A has cast some magic spell on me. Eating from a man's hand chocolate, cookies and cheese must create a bond, so no wonder I fancy him. Still do, in fact. But I cannot make him do anything and waiting in general puts me in a terrible mood.

As it seems, it will take some time for this magic effect to wear off.
I find that keeping meself busy does a wonderful job on my mind. For a few days, I haven't been weepy. And as you seem to create some hunting space for the Pilot, you might be looking for some idle occupations like reading oracles... not the worst kind of occupation for a 'tigress' if you ask me.

So, have you ever been in the mood to learn the wise & subtle art of cartomancy? Presently, I scribble down some notes on some playing cards and I think about opening a new thread.
For those who are willing to say 'hi' to their infamous fortune-teller... :party:

AraLuck

Oh, presently I am rather contented with myself. Homeopathic remedies and the Bach flowers start to kick in, and I am willing to accept that A has cast some magic spell on me. Eating from a man's hand chocolate, cookies and cheese must create a bond, so no wonder I fancy him. Still do, in fact. But I cannot make him do anything and waiting in general puts me in a terrible mood.

Hmmm... I know that. I can resonate with this.

As it seems, it will take some time for this magic effect to wear off.
I find that keeping meself busy does a wonderful job on my mind. For a few days, I haven't been weepy. And as you seem to create some hunting space for the Pilot, you might be looking for some idle occupations like reading oracles... not the worst kind of occupation for a 'tigress' if you ask me.

:D

So, have you ever been in the mood to learn the wise & subtle art of cartomancy? Presently, I scribble down some notes on some playing cards and I think about opening a new thread.

What do you refer to exactly as cartomancy? I thought it was a broad term for all cards? I am waiting for my Lenormand deck. I am hoping to get it soon. I am not sure about getting new types of cards, as am happy with RWS as a new reader. Not feeling so adventurous yet.

Tigress is busy at work right now... lol. And some good news has come that the father is out of the coma! But I will give the tiger some space. I think he likes his chase. I can honour that :)

Meanwhile, yes. Keep myself busy as you do. My son is away in the island for the whole summer. He will be back late next month. So, I am both single and idle! Hahahah....