Fun Divination Practice Using Pics

GotH

giphy.gif

Now that I got your attention... ;)

Please read the directions to ensure a successful and pleasant divination experience

1. You must have knowledge and experience with picture posting on this forum. If you can successfully post a pic or a gif, I will read for you. *I won't give directions on how to do so*

2. Post a picture of a person. You may either know them personally or not. You MUST show their face.

2. Be prompt with feedback. You have a part in this exercise so don't leave me hanging for days!

The object is to read the energy between you and the person in the pic using various divination methods I choose.

*Note: This is something new for me so be kind with your critiquing.

:)

Starri Knytes

Pretty hard to beat that gif!! [emoji79]

Starri Knytes

I was going to post a pic but it wasn't a face darnnit *I read the instructions ;) It was an avatar.

GotH

Ahhh, yeah that's part of it. I'm trying to learn how to read faces. :) Do you have any experience with that?

celticnoodle

I would LOVE to participate. I am looking for a picture now. will be back in a few....

thanks, GotH

anie

want to try this one ?

sorry mine cropped out the face lol! read on for the next person I am not good at this !! LOL

Starri Knytes

Would you like to try the boy?
IMG_20151124_155622_705_zpsbgqtovys.jpg

I can edit in a whole face image if needed. [emoji813]
Thankies Sweetie

celticnoodle

oops. guess I took too long. :(

I look forward to seeing what you get for the pics that were put up. If you are willing to take on one more--I'll keep checking back.

Have fun! I'm looking forward to seeing what you get for these two above.

Starri Knytes

Ahhh, yeah that's part of it. I'm trying to learn how to read faces. :) Do you have any experience with that?
I can get names, locations and how the subject might have been feeling surrounding the image, but not specific personality traits. And it's not a fast process for me. I would need an entire week to produce anything meaningful. :)