"Go Wild" card readings for feedback

zannamarie

Closed to new sitters.

My local grocery store had a promotion and if you bought at least $20 of groceries then they gave you a packet of collectible animal cards. Each card has a photo of a creature from the U. S. on it with some facts about the creature. I didn't manage to collect the entire set before the promotion ended. I did end up with some duplicates and maybe even some triplicates, however, I do have 50 cards which I believe is enough to do readings. :D

I will pull 1-3 cards to answer your query, serious or not. I read for at least 10 people, but timing will dictate if I do any more.

Feedback is required. I have questions if you would like to exchange, but exchanges are not required.

Step up and let's "Go Wild!"
1. Kittysashimi - reading posted - feedback received
2. Puffette - reading posted - feedback received
3. em_idol_twins - reading posted - feedback received
4. zayats - reading posted - feedback received
5. Dartellus - reading posted - feedback received
6. CosmicBeing - reading posted - feedback and reading received
7. Dartellus #2 - reading posted - feedback received
8. Wolfswan - reading posted - feedback received
9. pageofswords9110 - reading posted - feedback received
10. Aries2014 - reading posted - feedback received
11. honeycomb - reading posted
12. micah - reading posted - feedback and reading received
13. lepleadian - reading posted - feedback received
14. GotH - reading posted - feedback and reading received
15. JDance - reading posted - feedback received
16. Flames - reading posted - feedback received
17. haleyw - reading posted

Kittysashimi

I would love to sit for feedback, what are the chances that my husband E will be able to take time off work so that we can go on the seaweed harvesting camping trip as planned in May?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puffette

Hello. I would like to know what will happen in my love life in the next few weeks.
Thanks for the chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zannamarie

I would love to sit for feedback, what are the chances that my husband E will be able to take time off work so that we can go on the seaweed harvesting camping trip as planned in May?
Harbor Seal (Coastal) - Gopher Tortoise (Your Backyard) - Peregrine Falcon (Mountains)
Harbor Seal sounds quite positive for your question, and given I think you live close to the coast, Your Backyard also sound positive.
I think perhaps while your husband will get the chance for time off, I'm not sure it will be for as long as you might have hoped. Perhaps flying will be necessary to accomplish the trip within the time allowed. Think about 'back-up' options with regards to transportation (at least on his part) and I believe you will have an enjoyable trip.

Let me know if this resonates. :)

em_idol_twins

Hi :)

If I may sit, I hope to ask,

What does my love life look like in the near future, please?

Thanks.

zannamarie

Hello. I would like to know what will happen in my love life in the next few weeks.
You want your love life to "go wild"? :D Let's see what cards come up for you.

I exercise on sidewalks along local roads in the morning and 2 of the 50 cards I have were ones I found along my exercise route. They are a little 'weather-worn' and one came up in your reading.

Acorn Woodpecker (Mountains) - Horseshoe Crab (Coastal) - Mountain Lion (Mountains)

The woodpecker is the weather-worn card and has the following fact on it: "Unlike other woodpeckers they nest in groups of up to 12 and even help each other build nests and raise their families."

The Horseshoe Crab fact: "Horseshoe crabs are more closely related to spiders than crabs."

I listed those because they seem to me to be "unexpected" and not what one might usually think of those types of creatures. In between that and the prowling mountain lion, I think you should expect the unexpected the next few weeks. Plan to go along with family or friends to places that seem tired and worn, but do provide good company. Love may not be quite what you expect, but there is great potential for it if you look at your situation from a different point of view than you have been.

zayats

Hi,ZM! That sounds interesting!
I'm wondering if your cards can give me insight into my situation. I'm thinking of starting something new, a new career path (a particular thing in mind) and any insight/advice will be appreciated.

zannamarie

What does my love life look like in the near future, please?
Florida Woodrat (Swamp) - Golden Eagle (Mountains) - Horseshoe Crab (Coastal)
I'm getting the sense from these cards that you need to raise your expectations. Be a high flyer like the Golden Eagle (which is the largest bird of prey in North America--even bigger than bald eagles). Be bold and set your intentions on what you want and go after it.

Don't frequent the swamp (like the woodrat) or hide in your emotions (like the crab hides in water).

According to the card, Florida woodrats live alone in nests they build near swamps or rocky areas. If you currently live alone, you might want to consider a new living arrangement--either moving to a different place or gaining a roommate. The roommate or other people with whom you might live or new neighbors if you move could help your love life.

So as far as the near future, your love life depends on you. If you make changes, it will change. If you do nothing, at least change your thoughts about your love life so you can create a new future further down the road.

Dartellus

Hiya!

What Amanda B A feels towards me?

Thanks!

zannamarie

Hi,ZM! That sounds interesting!
I'm wondering if your cards can give me insight into my situation. I'm thinking of starting something new, a new career path (a particular thing in mind) and any insight/advice will be appreciated.
You are asking about something new yet one of the cards I pulled is one of the two 'well-worn' cards, so perhaps the new direction is related to something you're currently doing.

Spotted Salamander (Southeastern States) - Southeastern States - Gopher Tortoise (Your Backyard)

This grocery chain is located in the southeastern part of the country which is why I presume there is a 'southeastern states' grouping in the deck. I'm guessing they may have run out of animals for that section because the "Southeastern States" card has state flags atop a map and no animals on it and it's the 9th (last card) of that grouping. The Salamander is the well-worn card in your reading.

Putting this together with the fact the Gopher Tortoise is a "digger" (has flat front legs to help it dig), I think there is something local to you, your past, or your present location which is the direction you should head for a new career. You may have to dig deep to determine what it is, but you won't have to go far to get started. You can start in your own backyard (your present location). These salamanders use ponds to breed and return to the same pond every year which is another 'local' angle to this reading.

The first card is a 6 while the other two are 9's which makes me wonder if there is a love interest in your life which might be able to help you get where you'd like to be career-wise. Either be a partner or help you find one.

I'm not sure if that helps so I decided to pull another card: Pika (mountains)
Pikas, which are part of the rabbit family (and not a rodent), spend the entire short summer collecting a variety of plants and flowers to create a stash which needs to last through the winter (when all that stuff is buried with snow). This gives me the sense that perhaps your new direction will be a type of 'seasonal' work and may involve plants or flowers.

Let me know if any of this resonates with you. :)