goldnchyl's FSC

Kenny

1. What you need to know about where you are right now.

2 & 5: These are the benefits of each path.

3 & 6: These are the downsides of each path.

4 & 7: these are the probable outcomes of each path.
[size=+1]1: Undressing of a Salad[/size]
You are in a busy time of your life, there are things happening everywhere and you are finding it hard to keep up and understand what's happening.

[size=+1]2: Singer of Transfiguration; 5: Soul Shrinker[/size]
The first of the paths you have open to you will allow you to literally change your life from what it was into something new.

The lower path offers you a time to be alone and to leave the ways of your old life behind, but not in such a postive light as above.

[size=+1]3: The Rarr; 6: Ffaff the Ffooter[/size]
The downside to the upper path is that you will change beyond all reconition compared to what you were like before.

If you follow the lower path you will remain more reconisable, in fact you might not even change and if you did it would be a superfical change.

[size=+1]4: Flbe the Retriever; 7: Geeeeeooo the Slooow[/size]
The upper path is likely to lead you to becoming a wise and diginifed person, there would be a caring (a love for all things) side to your personality and a love of knowledge.

However the lower path will allow you to learn to take things easy and chill out, becoming one with yourself and the enviroment around you.

---
Someone said of their reading for me a general reading is hard to do and after completing this reading I now know why. I hope this reading makes sense to you as I'm finding it hard to understand from my limited point-of-view.

Kenny :)

goldnchyl

You're right and I should have posted a specific question. But the reading does speak to me. I'll give full feedback a little later.

Thx, Kennny

goldnchyl

Feedback

Originally posted by Kenny
1: Undressing of a Salad
You are in a busy time of your life, there are things happening everywhere and you are finding it hard to keep up and understand what's happening.

That has a ring of truth to it. Things are busy but not overly so. I am finding it challenging to organize all of the projects I envision.

2: Singer of Transfiguration; 5: Soul Shrinker
The first of the paths you have open to you will allow you to literally change your life from what it was into something new.

The lower path offers you a time to be alone and to leave the ways of your old life behind, but not in such a postive light as above.

There's definitely a transformation going on. and I've also been spending a lot of introspective time with myself. I can see where both paths could apply right now. It really depends on what actions I take.

3: The Rarr; 6: Ffaff the Ffooter
The downside to the upper path is that you will change beyond all reconition compared to what you were like before.

If you follow the lower path you will remain more reconisable, in fact you might not even change and if you did it would be a superfical change.

Again, both paths I can see as possible, depending on the choices I make. While I want to achieve certain goals that I know would be very beneficial, I'm struggling with insecurities and learning how to be successful and happy. It's funny how we can get in the habit of sorrow and "failure". I've never known what it's like to be truly joyful on a constant basis. But events in my life are spurring me on and I can see joy as a possibility now. That would be a change beyond recognition and I'm not so sure it would be a bad thing! :)

4: Flbe the Retriever; 7: Geeeeeooo the Slooow
The upper path is likely to lead you to becoming a wise and diginifed person, there would be a caring (a love for all things) side to your personality and a love of knowledge.

However the lower path will allow you to learn to take things easy and chill out, becoming one with yourself and the enviroment around you.

I'm amazed at the middle ground I feel like I'm on with this reading. Again, do I really take myself on and create what I truly want? Or do I stay "safe" in relative mediocrity and only dream about what I want? My love for all things, inspired appreciation for everything, has also been growing so much for me over the past few weeks. I'm right on a middle path and the reading expresses it.

Thanks Kenny.