GT fate cards: Mountain + Lily + Man + Stars?

k0ntra

Hey everyone, I did a grand tableau reading for myself the other day and I'm a little confused about the fate cards. For context, there's a man I see for a casual fling from time to time when I visit my hometown. I do feel insecure about our relationship dynamic and unsure of what to do, which is probably part of the reason why the Woman card (me) is in the last column, right above the Mice.

you can see my entire grand tableau here: http://tinyurl.com/k0ntragt1

I've run through a few different possible interpretations but I think this is my best one so far? :
-There would be difficulties (mountain) establishing something long-lasting (lily) with him (man) because of his personal dreams/goals (stars)

Let me know how y'all would read those four cards. And if you notice anything else interesting about my GT and feel like sharing, please feel free to do so! This is only the second GT I've done and I'm pretty new to the Lenormand in general, so I'd like to improve my analyses.

DownUnderNZer

You should read the rules about posting and feedback.

You need to interpret your own GT first before others can share insights and especially if you want them to give takes in other areas besides the last 4.

Maybe pay attention to these HOUSES: Heart/Ring/Woman/Man and also look where the RING has landed as well as the HEART and what cards fall around them or impact on them.

What is your question exactly?

Because...if you are looking for more or a commitment or if it is going nowhere - the answer lies in those cards and positions.

DND :)

Hey everyone, I did a grand tableau reading for myself the other day and I'm a little confused about the fate cards. For context, there's a man I see for a casual fling from time to time when I visit my hometown. I do feel insecure about our relationship dynamic and unsure of what to do, which is probably part of the reason why the Woman card (me) is in the last column, right above the Mice.

you can see my entire grand tableau here: http://tinyurl.com/k0ntragt1

I've run through a few different possible interpretations but I think this is my best one so far? :
-There would be difficulties (mountain) establishing something long-lasting (lily) with him (man) because of his personal dreams/goals (stars)

Let me know how y'all would read those four cards. And if you notice anything else interesting about my GT and feel like sharing, please feel free to do so! This is only the second GT I've done and I'm pretty new to the Lenormand in general, so I'd like to improve my analyses.

k0ntra

Maybe *you* should read the rules about posting and feedback too, because you didn't offer any interpretation of the four cards I specified ;)

Again, my question focuses on the line of fate and how to interpret it, because I know there's a lot to look at in an entire Grand Tableau. But yes, to respond to what you pointed out, I had noticed that the Woman card fell in the house of the Heart. I didn't notice that the Ring fell in the house of the Mountain, though, so thanks for pointing that one out.

You should read the rules about posting and feedback.

You need to interpret your own GT first before others can share insights and especially if you want them to give takes in other areas besides the last 4.

Maybe pay attention to these HOUSES: Heart/Ring/Woman/Man and also look where the RING has landed as well as the HEART and what cards fall around them or impact on them.

What is your question exactly?

Because...if you are looking for more or a commitment or if it is going nowhere - the answer lies in those cards and positions.

DND :)

snowmoon

hi,

it is kind of hard to tell which card is which card.

both of you are hoping for a commitment of agreement.

i think it might be helpful if you look your past experience with him.

There would be difficulties (mountain) establishing something long-lasting (lily) with him (man) because of his personal dreams/goals (stars)

i would read it as difficult of experience for logical in many way...

k0ntra

Hey snowmoon! where do you see both of us looking for a commitment?

hi,

it is kind of hard to tell which card is which card.

both of you are hoping for a commitment of agreement.

i think it might be helpful if you look your past experience with him.

There would be difficulties (mountain) establishing something long-lasting (lily) with him (man) because of his personal dreams/goals (stars)

i would read it as difficult of experience for logical in many way...

k0ntra

I feel like the more I look at my spread the more confused I get - does the Man even refer to the person I mentioned? Or does the Rider card signify the person I see back home, and the Man card refers to another/new love interest? I wonder whether that's possible because the Man is in the Anchor house, follows Lily, and precedes the Star card. The first two elements there seem to suggest stability, which isn't really present in our relationship dynamic, and the Star also (usually) connotes something positive.

Any thoughts? I'm still really trying to get a grip on possible interpretations for the line of fate - so of course it helps for me to be sure about the Man figure, which is what I'm thinking about right now

snowmoon

I feel like the more I look at my spread the more confused I get - does the Man even refer to the person I mentioned? Or does the Rider card signify the person I see back home, and the Man card refers to another/new love interest? I wonder whether that's possible because the Man is in the Anchor house, follows Lily, and precedes the Star card. The first two elements there seem to suggest stability, which isn't really present in our relationship dynamic, and the Star also (usually) connotes something positive.

Any thoughts? I'm still really trying to get a grip on possible interpretations for the line of fate - so of course it helps for me to be sure about the Man figure, which is what I'm thinking about right now

the man is the man that you seeking a commitment with,

i cannot tell which card is which card by the photography.

k0ntra

ohh, I see now what you meant when you said it was hard for you to tell which card is which. Were you able to zoom into the picture I shared in the link? Each of the cards is labeled at the top. But if you're still having trouble identifying the cards, the Rider card is directly to the left of the Woman, which is in the last column.

the man is the man that you seeking a commitment with,

i cannot tell which card is which card by the photography.

snowmoon

ohh, I see now what you meant when you said it was hard for you to tell which card is which. Were you able to zoom into the picture I shared in the link? Each of the cards is labeled at the top. But if you're still having trouble identifying the cards, the Rider card is directly to the left of the Woman, which is in the last column.

i cannot read the title of the cards. i can tell some of the cards by the picture but not all of the cards.

the rider is mirror the fox, so the rider could be your co worker.