Having children?

Alhem

How do you know how the number of children somebody will have?

Mojo

You call Miss Cleo and pay her $4.99 a minute to tell you tall tales.

In all my years of working with the cards, I've never seen them indicate anything with absolute precision such as dates or quantities. And I would be highly skeptical of anyone who told you they could. I suppose that some combinations of cards could give you an idea if it were going to be a big family or a small family.

For example, the 10 of Cups and the 10 of Pentacles together might be a fairly decent sign of a Brady Bunch in the making depending on the other cards around them. I've had the Empress come up with a Page in readings and gotten a strong feeling of a single child, but I still wouldn't commit myself to saying "only one." I think at least it means "one at a time" as in a slower (and some would say saner) approach to building a family.

jade

i can but it's something that is done in person and it can be done on a man or woman.

i would have to show you how to do it and i can't explain it properly so i won't even try.

but, it can be done.

(don't you hate it when someone says that! yes, it can but i won't teach you)

sorry,
jade

jade

i forgot to mention it has nothing to do with tarot cards.

;-)
jade

Alhem

I understand.

Love, light and peace.

Quote:jade (15 Sep, 2001 17:19):
i forgot to mention it has nothing to do with tarot cards.

;-)
jade

Rachael

I dunno, I know at least one person who was told in a tarot reading years ago not only how many children she would have but their gender, as well as lots of other details about her future life that eventually proved true...

My guess was that the reader in this case was perhaps a clairvoyant, and the cards were more a medium used to guide them and help them focus (or something. I don't know much about clairvoyancy - not even totally sure I believe in it ;) ).

Certainly though I wouldn't ever expect to get such precise information in a reading. In fact I tend to find that whenever I do get a very clear message in a spread (and I don't always, alas! :( ) it's more about issues going on in the present, rather than the future. Just my two penn'orth :)

Rachael