Healing Earth Tatot

Evad

In my Healing Earth Tarot deck, Grandma Feathers is a widow (Grandfather of feathers is missing). By chance does anyone have a picture of Grandpa so I can resurect him?
Also could use some help with the interpretation of the six minor suits(no book). Thanks!
Evad

scorpio

hi evad! If you live in the USA i saw the book everywhere (half-priced books is one store) after llwellyn discontinued it. they also have it in my library system. this deck has two extra suits to the traditional the pipes suit relates to the hebal and healing realm and feathers to the psychic realm. sorry im not computer savvy enough to help with the pic good luck!!!!

Evad

Hi Scorpio

You say that the book might be in the local library?
What is the proper title/author of the book?

Thanks
Evad

scorpio

hi evad llewellyn only sold the book and set together but when they discontinued it they must have sold extra copies of the book. the book is healing earth tarot by jyoti and david mckie. i also saw the book about a year ago at half price books in ohio. i doubt llwellyn still has the book but you could call them at 1-800-THE-MOON *LOL*

Evad

Quote:scorpio (06 Dec, 2001 03:42):
hi evad llewellyn only sold the book and set together but when they discontinued it they must have sold extra copies of the book. the book is healing earth tarot by jyoti and david mckie. i also saw the book about a year ago at half price books in ohio. i doubt llwellyn still has the book but you could call them at 1-800-THE-MOON *LOL*

Scorpio
Thanks for the info. I'll see if I can locate a copy.
Evad

faunabay

Evad, you might want to try Amazon.com or bn.com (barnes and noble bookstore). I've seen the book listed there before.