:heart: "Happy Hour or Not: Relationship Readings" :heart:

DownUnderNZer

So, I have an hour or two free and since I am in a good mood thought I would focus on relationship questions like:

A) Where do we stand with one another currently?
B) What does s/he really think of me?
C) How likely is this new person really available to be in a stable relationship?
D) Our relationship is up and down - what are the dynamics and future outlook?
E) I think "X" is being unfaithful - what is shown about her/him being unfaithful or faithful?
F) I met this new person that seems right - what can be shown about her/him regarding his thoughts about being in a relationship with me?
G) How likely will she/he commit to me in the near future?
H) I had an argument with my SO recently- what does the near future and future look like?
I) "X" told me he is not looking for anything serious - how likely will this change or not?
J) Why was "X" not in to the idea of making a go of our relationship?
K) I thought things were going cool so why did s/he cut off any contact with me without a real reason?
L) S/he and I were good friends - why is s/he snobbing me?

You can choose one of the above. It might be an idea to put genders as I would not want to be insensitive.

Will do random or focus cards between 5 cards to tiers.

No "feelings","third parties", or if you change partners every other day or week - then not "you" either.

I will not look at exes, fantasies, and/or if a relationship is over - something like: "Will s/he come back to me?:

1) Will not read for anyone that owes feedback or readings in other threads.
2) Timely feedback required.
3) Will not read on a first come basis nor anyone I choose not to read for for whatever reason.

DISCLAIMER: For Entertainment purposes only. No one under 18 years of age. :D:D:D

Will be in and out - so will only be doing between 1 to 5 readings I would say. Depends.

DND :)

:heart: If it happens - it happens. If it doesn't - it doesn't". :heart:

DownUnderNZer

"SITTERS":

1) DarknessWar (Reading done/Feedback given).
2) Dew (Reading done/Feedback given).
3)

****CLOSED****

DarknessWar

Don't suppose you'd still be up for this?? (I know it's closed but i thought i'd try my luck! )

B) What does she (A) really think of me? (A is a girl i have been talking to online, but I'm curious to know if things will actually go anywhere/what she thinks of me or if i'm just someone to talk to because they are bored.

Dew

Hi,

Can I take K please?

I'm a female
He is male

Thank-you

DownUnderNZer

Why not? Am having a hot cup of tea before bedtime anyhow....

Do you understand what feedback means?.

If so, is there anything else you want to know about her since you do not know her face to face really just online.

Don't suppose you'd still be up for this?? (I know it's closed but i thought i'd try my luck! )

B) What does she (A) really think of me? (A is a girl i have been talking to online, but I'm curious to know if things will actually go anywhere/what she thinks of me or if i'm just someone to talk to because they are bored.

DownUnderNZer

Was close to going to bed, so will see on what happens with DarknessWar in regards to response time.....

Hi,

Can I take K please?

I'm a female
He is male

Thank-you

DownUnderNZer

"DEW":

K) I thought things were going cool so why did s/he cut off any contact with me without a real reason?

Storks/Clover/FISH/Heart/Clouds

Just with the FISH I tend to think he wants (or wanted) his freedom to be independent rather than to answer to anyone. Very much a free spirit and his own person. Maybe not wanting anything sexual either or going from something sexual to platonic.

Whether friends or more - if the subject of kids came up this may have contributed to this departure of his as well.

Looks like he has (or had been going) through some changes in his life and looking for opportunities and/or even moving on from someone that he may have been on and off with as a partner.

Bottom line is: Where his feelings are concerned they are not clear cut and he has no idea what he really wants emotionally because I tend to feel he has likely been "burnt" in his past and therefore it has caused baggage for him.

So, for him, on the most part he has cut the ties because there is emotional baggage from the past (extending to the near future and future) and because of this he does not know what he wants when it comes to relationships whether it is friendship or more etc.

Hope that resonates. (It is not about you, but him).

Hi,

Can I take K please?

I'm a female
He is male

Thank-you

DarknessWar

Why not? Am having a hot cup of tea before bedtime anyhow....

Do you understand what feedback means?.

If so, is there anything else you want to know about her since you do not know her face to face really just online.

Nope, nothing comes to mind at the mo!!

Oh and yes I know how feedback works

DownUnderNZer

What does A really think about DarknessWar?

Coffin/Snake/BOUQUET/Clouds/Ring

Gee whiz! How well do you know each other?!? :bugeyed:

There is side to you that she sees as dark. Not sure if you dabble with Alcohol or Drugs, but this may be something she thinks you do - if not narcotics then perhaps you can be moody at times and comes across as negative. She has misgivings about you and perhaps trust issues. I do not think she is one to take things at face value - like to her this person is not what s/he seems or that person cannot be for real.

On the POSITIVE side - if you do webcams or have shown photos to one another she thinks you have a great smile.

I wonder if she thinks you are a bit pampered or like what you have in your life to be on the comfy side. Let's just say - she does not see you ever milking cows or goats in this life time at all or probably the next.

She may have doubts about you and anything like a commitment and/or perhaps thinks that you do not know what you really want in a relationship either.

How does that fit with you.