Help with 5 card lenormand reading

littlestar

Question was "How does K feel now about his rash decision to block me?"

Coffin (8) + Mice (23) + Book (26) + Tower (19) + Mountain (21)

Interesting cards with loads of negative energy!

I am thinking that his decision to block me was to end things permanently (coffin) but it's something that's causing him stress, anxiety and eating away at him (mice) as he feels there's something more that's yet to known or said (book) he is feeling like he has cornered/trapped himself with his decision to block me (tower) and created a massive obstacle for himself to get over/through (mountain).
Overall I am going to say these cards represent he is not feeling he made the right decision as it's caused more upheaval for him.

Does anyone else have a different take/view of these cards?

RAphrodite

Hi ls,

My take on lennys are that having some kind of system for reading them before pulling cards helps. For example, if I were to do a 5 card spread, I would use mirroring to read cards, and the center card as the main issue

So if I drew the cards you did, I would say

Coffin + mountain - isolation, stuck. Mountain is a block for sure

Mice + tower - problems with making something official

Book - burying the issue rather than confronting it.

So he's being avoidant, feels isolated from something he thought was official

littlestar

Hi ls,

My take on lennys are that having some kind of system for reading them before pulling cards helps. For example, if I were to do a 5 card spread, I would use mirroring to read cards, and the center card as the main issue

So if I drew the cards you did, I would say

Coffin + mountain - isolation, stuck. Mountain is a block for sure

Mice + tower - problems with making something official

Book - burying the issue rather than confronting it.

So he's being avoidant, feels isolated from something he thought was official

Thanks hun for helping with this, super helpful as always. Sounds about right, he's an idiot and these cards prove it lol

Sharla

Could be that he's feeling down (coffin) and stressed (mice) out with his studies (book), so has now decided to be alone (tower) and block you also because of this (mountain).

Id say they're telling you more about the situation, rather than what he feels.

ana luisa

I agree with your interpretations. Just wanted to ask if he's been "friends" with you for a long while. The sequence book, tower and mountain looks like he somehow regrets his decision. Overall, a person who is very attached to "computer relationships"(quint: stars) .

DownUnderNZer

Recent Past: This shows his decision to end (Coffin) everything as there was a deterioration in your relationship causing him stress (Mice).

CENTRAL: And NOW he is keeping his own counsel and things to himself (Book) like a defensive mechanism and/or self preservation.

NEAR FUTURE/OUTCOME: He wants to be alone and isolated (Tower) and wants no communication and/or contact (Mountain). He is blocked to you for a reason and this will not change. You say in "haste" - this break down between you two is not overnight but something that has occured over time.

That is how he feels right now and likely sees the situation.

DND :)

Question was "How does K feel now about his rash decision to block me?"

Coffin (8) + Mice (23) + Book (26) + Tower (19) + Mountain (21)

Interesting cards with loads of negative energy!

I am thinking that his decision to block me was to end things permanently (coffin) but it's something that's causing him stress, anxiety and eating away at him (mice) as he feels there's something more that's yet to known or said (book) he is feeling like he has cornered/trapped himself with his decision to block me (tower) and created a massive obstacle for himself to get over/through (mountain).
Overall I am going to say these cards represent he is not feeling he made the right decision as it's caused more upheaval for him.

Does anyone else have a different take/view of these cards?

littlestar

Could be that he's feeling down (coffin) and stressed (mice) out with his studies (book), so has now decided to be alone (tower) and block you also because of this (mountain).

Id say they're telling you more about the situation, rather than what he feels.

Thank you. This sounds very correct as he does have a very heavy study load happening in his life at the moment! Good pick up!

littlestar

I agree with your interpretations. Just wanted to ask if he's been "friends" with you for a long while. The sequence book, tower and mountain looks like he somehow regrets his decision. Overall, a person who is very attached to "computer relationships"(quint: stars) .

Thank you. No, we haven't been friends for long at all. A couple of months.

littlestar

Recent Past: This shows his decision to end (Coffin) everything as there was a deterioration in your relationship causing him stress (Mice).

CENTRAL: And NOW he is keeping his own counsel and things to himself (Book) like a defensive mechanism and/or self preservation.

NEAR FUTURE/OUTCOME: He wants to be alone and isolated (Tower) and wants no communication and/or contact (Mountain). He is blocked to you for a reason and this will not change. You say in "haste" - this break down between you two is not overnight but something that has occured over time.

That is how he feels right now and likely sees the situation.

Thank you so much for this helpful view on the reading. I can see why he thought it was stressful, he did something unforgivable and i think he began to see he wasn't going to get my forgiveness.
The break down occurred over a few days but the decision to block certainly shocked me.

DownUnderNZer

Someone out of the two of you (if not both) is "high maintenance" or "highly strung" and sometimes that dynamic in any situation can make it go downhill and really quickly.

Thank you so much for this helpful view on the reading. I can see why he thought it was stressful, he did something unforgivable and i think he began to see he wasn't going to get my forgiveness.
The break down occurred over a few days but the decision to block certainly shocked me.