Help with Three-Card Reading

Ruby Jewel

Hi all...I'm just learning Lenormand so still struggling with understanding the deeper, as opposed to cursory, interpretation of this 3-card spread, and I would appreciate your help very much. The context is that of there having been an argument over the internet between two persons who have been friends for over 3 decades, and the question is, "what is the other person thinking/feeling toward the querent?" The three cards I drew, and my interpretation are:

19) Tower - isolation
12) Birds - too much internet talk
35) Anchor - a stable and enduring friendship

These interpretations are quite cursory and I'm wondering what a deeper, more spiritual interpretation might be. Thanks.

gypsylady

Hi all...I'm just learning Lenormand so still struggling with understanding the deeper, as opposed to cursory, interpretation of this 3-card spread, and I would appreciate your help very much. The context is that of there having been an argument over the internet between two persons who have been friends for over 3 decades, and the question is, "what is the other person thinking/feeling toward the querent?" The three cards I drew, and my interpretation are:

19) Tower - isolation
12) Birds - too much internet talk
35) Anchor - a stable and enduring friendship

These interpretations are quite cursory and I'm wondering what a deeper, more spiritual interpretation might be. Thanks.

What I read from this is that the other person is feeling like they need to get away and find a safe place to think for awhile (Tower). The person feels as though there is too much nervous energy and that they just cannot think clearly during this time. The querent seems to not be allowing the other person much needed space and is maybe too "in their face". Perhaps there is a lot of back and forth which is causing a lot of stress and they just want to get away for a little bit to clear their mind (Birds). This person though does believe everything will be okay and that these friends have been through worse, but that there needs to be some time apart (Anchor).

The querent would do best by granting the other person some breathing space and to let things cool down.

Ruby Jewel

What I read from this is that the other person is feeling like they need to get away and find a safe place to think for awhile (Tower). The person feels as though there is too much nervous energy and that they just cannot think clearly during this time. The querent seems to not be allowing the other person much needed space and is maybe too "in their face". Perhaps there is a lot of back and forth which is causing a lot of stress and they just want to get away for a little bit to clear their mind (Birds). This person though does believe everything will be okay and that these friends have been through worse, but that there needs to be some time apart (Anchor).

The querent would do best by granting the other person some breathing space and to let things cool down.

Ah....yes, indeed. You are good. Thank you so much for taking the time here.

The circumstances are just that. The other is going through a hard time...what I call the "Dark Night" of the recovering alcoholic....which I did not realize soon enough. He is isolating himself from all his friends...most of whom drink (I don't). I have already backed off, and am happy to do so as I know that is what he needs now just to survive. But I am rooting for him, and just wanted to know if things would normalize in the future. The last reading I did on his dilemma I got the Sun card, which tells me he is winning.