How can I improve this psychic-ness?

CelestialHorse

I have told a few psychics and what, even the lovely celticnoodle but it just never hapens though if someone I never met or talked to walked into a room that is NOT a nice person, that lovely "fight or flight" button goes off saying "Yeah this person is not good news, stay away" and I am usually right about it because eventually I find out the person's true colors.

I do believe I sense ghosts. I think if they are good maybe I don't feel like I feel anything but even if they aren't threatening, I may feel them. I have seen ghosts but not as much. I just saw black shadow people at the old theater I used to work at, in some auditouriums, I'd feel very spooked and want to get out of there asap. (I am not superstitious but I remember theater 13 feeling "off" to me). (A few psychics did say that a building before the theater was built got burned down). I saw a full apparition in fact floating above the railing, and it disappeared a couple seconds after I saw it! I was VERY spooked! I would see black blobs across the screen. It was kind of dim but bright enough for me to see shadows. (I Heard blobs are demonic? But I dunno, though I never felt my life was in danger in the theater).

Though there was one time I was alone walking down the hall to do my next theater clean and I think maybe something went through me? I blacked out for a second and felt disoriented. A psychic said (Not sure if it's true) that a spirit just went through me. Or tried to get in me.

Anyway I remember one time I felt an uncle was going to call, and I was right though my mom was like "Well why didn't you pick up?!" Well I am not psychic and how would I know? -.-

Another time, I was boiling water for lunch or something. While I waited I was petting the family dog, and I got this image of water boiling over in my head, so I went to the pot and sure enough it was almost ready to boil over so I turned it down!

I also get deja vus sometimes, like if something happens in a dream, it happens in real life.

(Though I heard if you get deja vus it means you are crazy as psychologists say..)

ravenest

I have told a few psychics and what, even the lovely celticnoodle but it just never hapens though if someone I never met or talked to walked into a room that is NOT a nice person, that lovely "fight or flight" button goes off saying "Yeah this person is not good news, stay away" and I am usually right about it because eventually I find out the person's true colors.

Thats fairly common, one doesnt need to be psychic ; scents, body language, visual signals, association all get received and maybe one isnt aware consciously of that, they pass directly into the 'unconscious' and throw up a response for the conscious mind and feed it to the physical - we work much more on this level than we realise .
I do believe I sense ghosts. I think if they are good maybe I don't feel like I feel anything but even if they aren't threatening, I may feel them. I have seen ghosts but not as much. I just saw black shadow people at the old theater I used to work at, in some auditouriums, I'd feel very spooked and want to get out of there asap. (I am not superstitious but I remember theater 13 feeling "off" to me). (A few psychics did say that a building before the theater was built got burned down). I saw a full apparition in fact floating above the railing, and it disappeared a couple seconds after I saw it! I was VERY spooked! I would see black blobs across the screen. It was kind of dim but bright enough for me to see shadows. (I Heard blobs are demonic? But I dunno, though I never felt my life was in danger in the theater).

I wouldnt give any credence to a source that says 'blobs are daimonic' .
Though there was one time I was alone walking down the hall to do my next theater clean and I think maybe something went through me? I blacked out for a second and felt disoriented. A psychic said (Not sure if it's true) that a spirit just went through me. Or tried to get in me.

If you want to improve what you see as psychic-ness, begin at the base ... work on a practice of strenghening your home base, protected area, your own private, moving, magical circle, aura or blue psychic egg. It takes practice, time and work ! I recommend something like a banishing and protection ritual, then you can start on working up your elemental base and then build on that. But first things first - or you get in worse trouble ! You will know when you have achieved the first stage - strengthening and protecting home base - as the reflection of that in your physical life will follow - your abode issues will clear up, dont go further until that happens - also, if approached the right way in the right stages, you can see how great benefits will come to your physical life as well as your 'psychic life'.

Another time, I was boiling water for lunch or something. While I waited I was petting the family dog, and I got this image of water boiling over in my head, so I went to the pot and sure enough it was almost ready to boil over so I turned it down!

Thats called visual/image memory , quiet common as well , happens to me all the time.
I also get deja vus sometimes, like if something happens in a dream, it happens in real life.

(Though I heard if you get deja vus it means you are crazy as psychologists say..)

I dont think they say that do they? If so maybe change psychologists ... perhaps a good Jungian psychologist?

What seems more serious is jamais-vu ( Fr. 'never seen' ) or unfamiliarity where there should be familiarity ... a type of dis-association .... not to be confused with j'aime-vous ... which might be considered the opposite :)

ivanna

Thats fairly common, one doesnt need to be psychic ;

If you want to improve what you see as psychic-ness, begin at the base ... work on a practice of strenghening your home base, protected area, your own private, moving, magical circle, aura or blue psychic egg. It takes practice, time and work ! I recommend something like a banishing and protection ritual, then you can start on working up your elemental base and then build on that. But first things first - or you get in worse trouble ! You will know when you have achieved the first stage - strengthening and protecting home base - as the reflection of that in your physical life will follow - your abode issues will clear up, dont go further until that happens - also, if approached the right way in the right stages, you can see how great benefits will come to your physical life as well as your 'psychic ... a type of dis-association .... not to be confused with j'aime-vous ... which might be considered the opposite :)

Mmmmmm could you make a short summary of those stages? I started to meditate, grounding and protection my self and my home, but I dont know what will bw the next and when I will be ready to go in to the next level

ravenest

They are a bit different for each individual and I wouldn't tell and individual what the next stage was before they finished the current one ... after 25 years 'in the business' I KNOW they will try to jump ahead and end up in a psychic mess ... that is, I would outline it but not supply the details ... but I will summarise again.

1. Find yourself and your centre (can take a long time and be very complex as; what IS 'you' ... what is your essential self as opposed to how you were bought up, what others - including society- wants you to be , etc ... a big subject).

2, practice banishing or empowering exercises or rituals (rituals and ceremonies designed to put good energy and images into the unconscious), develop psychic containment and centering of yourself, build up the circle and deflect negative influences.

(all the time read up and study on the diversity of human nature and subjects that will help explain you to yourself; psychology, philosophy history, comparative religion , anthropology, etc.)

3. Develop and balance your elemental make up; the 4 parts of your psyche. Work on establishing a firm and broad foundation ... then AFTER that , start to build up .

4. learn to project outward ... venture forth ... 'explore' and incorporate experience.

5 . reverse it ... learn to balance and negate the negative energies by , instead of deflecting harmful energies from your circle, evoke them, in balance, so they cancel each other out, also practice invocation to bring in positive energies you may lack.

... here you can see the potential of danger if one isnt yet ready to do this ... so I stop here.

This is a map of natural processes ... whether it is a a system in nature or the development of a baby ... any valid occult training system should follow a similar outline ... dont put the cart before the horse ! *

You cant do it by following a skeleton like I outlined ... one should follow a good and well developed system or a curriculum designed by someone who understands the basic dynamics and your own dynamic to design a program best for the individual.

Of course, the system of spiritual education broke down in the west some time ago (just before the industrial revolution) so now we have to make do and do the best we can

As an example, here is an outline of a serious curriculum designed for a specific type of person ... the modern person generally doesnt like such 'structure' although ... they want it quick and free form with out the required self-discipline - hence much of the crappy New-Age stuff (that seems to say you can get stuff like this by buying it or paying for a weekend workshop about it ... oh dear! ).

http://hermetic.com/crowley/book-4/app1.html

followed perhaps by ; http://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib6.html

If you want a simplified outline of application and ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS - very important IMO - a much simpler and very succinct read is this :

I highly recommend it ! ;

http://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/lib30.htm

( ' Sacred Texts ' is a wonderful site and a valuable resource ! :) )

* Lets look at one example; old style Freemasonry.
1 - an entered apprentice, he is learning from a Master Mason ... he stays at home or the workshop or on job locations, he is learning basic skills, with stone and about himself.

2. Fellow craft ... he has learnt the craft and can now practice and refine his general and specific skills, he develops in balance with all his tools and elements of his psyche (except here they are not wands, cups, swords and discs they are rulers, levels, compass and squares)

then - journey man ... he goes out into the world, learns more about himself as a person and others and other cultures ... he learns varieties of his art from others and at the same time offers his own skills ... he has learnt a trade and can support himself and travel with it ... he has become a man ; ie. he can not only look after himself but can create an excess and help, support and nurture others.

3. He becomes a Master of himself and his craft ... now it is his responsibility and duty to take on a student and apprentice ... his knowledge is passed on but also he learns a lot more now; from the student and the process of teaching.

Pre-industrial revolution much of this was centred on and in the home, often the master and apprentice were father and son; the son went to work with the father or the work was done at home (which might explain the problems of many modern men - the disruption of the male positive emulation cycle ?). In the main - this has ended now ... as has the relevance of esoteric masonry. However we can study the structures and develop new systems that may be relevant for today ... they just need to follow the right and natural pattern and not contain aberrant teachings and structure.

ivanna

wow, thank you.
I think I have enough to chew for the following next ... years?

Richard

.....1. Find yourself and your centre (can take a long time and be very complex as; what IS 'you' ... what is your essential self as opposed to how you were bought up, what others - including society- wants you to be , etc ... a big subject)......
BIG? Holy expletive, Batman! :bugeyed:

ravenest

:) Do what thou wilt ..... Batman .

A good example (in the context of 'modern mythology') .... Batman found himself and became his potential ... probably not many people or much of society encouraged him to be a bat.

The problem arises when others, not being able to find their own direction imitate one they admire (usually through the 'forces of glamour') externally (fashion, look, style, etc.) ... like kids do ... adults are supposed to have 'grown out' of that.

https://verkoren.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/justin-bieber-annual-fan-meet.jpg

Grizabella

The best way is not to try so hard. Just live your life and it will develop of its own accord and at its own speed. Concentrate on learning Tarot or something like that instead of worrying about how to make it happen. That's what works the best, in my opinion.

I don't deal with spirits or any of that kind of thing.

I had an aunt who was preoccupied with spirits, demons and the like. My family is into Pentecostal religious beliefs and when she became mentally ill, the family did an exorcism trying to ban whatever spirits were causing her problem. The real problem was that they needed to come out of denial and just accept the fact that she had a mental illness that needed consistent medical treatment. Naturally, for a little while it would seem to have worked but then the illness would flare again. The family wouldn't sign any papers to have her involuntarily committed so she could have treatment and stand a chance of living a normal life. Or as normal as she could, let's say. Instead, they'd say the exorcism didn't work and they'd do another one.( Her actual diagnosis was schizophrenia.) Or they'd say someone didn't have enough faith for it to work. Or they'd say she'd been overtaken by more evil spirits.

Your psychic ability will be what it is pretty much on its own. I think everyone is psychic to some degree. It's just a matter of knowing how to use it and learning how to recognize it when it's at work. For me, that was the secret. Trying to increase the ability or make the sense more acute actually thwarted its development.

Native Americans believe that when a woman is post-menopausal, her psychic and spiritual powers increase tremendously. When we're in our fertile years our feminine energies are mostly channeled into having and raising children and other concerns of daily life, but when our menstruation ceases, then our spiritual powers increase as well. I've experienced that to be the case for myself, too. I've always "known" things, but after menopause and all the six kids I raised were gone, my abilities have increased quite a lot. But maybe not as much as I think because I just had the time and energy to learn to recognize them, too.

danieljuk

my psychic skills and intuition really improved by doing tarot and oracle readings. I tried talking to whatever is out there and meditation (CN swears by meditation to help calm your mind and put you in a good space). but they did nothing for me. For me I suddenly started to have psychic experiences in tarot readings! I can hear an intuitive voice!

I sometimes see things but I feel or hear things more! I think the tarot was just something that opened myself up to something that was always there. I am a real beginner in this area and it's totally uncontrolled!

I think trying to make things happen for me didn't work! but doing work and study did make things happen. But relaxing and shutting off the outside world I think does help!

I think I never had experiences before because my eyes were closed to what was going on around me and I ignored it! now I have at least one coincidence a week :)