How do you start with Kippers?

Bonny

Hi there,

Have opened my new kipper deck and starting to ask a few questions ...

Have tried 3 card and 5 card lines, but not sure how I should read them.

Is it just like a story? Literal almost like lenornands?

I ambitiously rolled out an All Card spread.

Hmm, now what!? Lol!

Have checked through some of the threads on kipper but everyone seems so far advanced, I'm a bit too new for any of that to make sense.

Suggestions? Recommendations?

Bless,

Bonny :)

CosmicBeing

Kipper

I use the spread I call the Master spread.. not sure what the real spread is called. She goes over it... and also what cards to mark.

I personally don't pull 3 or 5 cards from the deck... they never been accurate that way for me.

Bonny

Kipper

I use the spread I call the Master spread.. not sure what the real spread is called. She goes over it... and also what cards to mark.

I personally don't pull 3 or 5 cards from the deck... they never been accurate that way for me.

Ok, thanks Cosmic!

I have opened this up.
Have to get some research done for my obligations on post grad stuff and will shock this out later as I see it goes for nearly an hour.

Thank you!

Village Witch

I am new Kipper and am loving it. It was confusing at first with all the people cards. I now read most of the people cards as personality traits. Rich Girl could be read as acting like a spoiled pampered child. The direction the people cards are facing was an issue for me too, but is making more sense the more I work with the cards.

Yesterday I asked the cards for a message from my grandfather. I drew Sad News + Child + Good Gentleman. As the Child and the Good Gent are facing each other, I read this as a strong bond between the two. My grandfather passed away when I was five years old. That the Child has its back to the Sad News, I read this as my grandfather telling to leave the sadness of his loss behind and know that he is always with me.

At first I was using Kipper only in Big Picture spreads, all 36 cards. I am now laying three cards every morning and finding my readings to be accurate and more understandable than they were when I first started. Practice makes perfect!

I use the Mystical Kipper. It is a beautiful deck.

Bonny

I am new Kipper and am loving it. It was confusing at first with all the people cards. I now read most of the people cards as personality traits. Rich Girl could be read as acting like a spoiled pampered child. The direction the people cards are facing was an issue for me too, but is making more sense the more I work with the cards.

Yesterday I asked the cards for a message from my grandfather. I drew Sad News + Child + Good Gentleman. As the Child and the Good Gent are facing each other, I read this as a strong bond between the two. My grandfather passed away when I was five years old. That the Child has its back to the Sad News, I read this as my grandfather telling to leave the sadness of his loss behind and know that he is always with me.

At first I was using Kipper only in Big Picture spreads, all 36 cards. I am now laying three cards every morning and finding my readings to be accurate and more understandable than they were when I first started. Practice makes perfect!

I use the Mystical Kipper. It is a beautiful deck.

How cool is that! I like the way you draw three cards - that's what I am wondering about. Yes, I am really enjoying them but feel like I'm drowning in the variety and the people as you say.

That was beautiful between you and your grandfather!!! How special!!

How gorgeous was the message? The child card in that spread really spoke , it's fascinating to see how he directions of the bodies makes such a difference. This is the thing for me, I might miss the obvious.

Thanks for this ! I have the mystical kipper too! The cards are really great in the hand - small but weighty, smooth.

Thank you !!

Village Witch

How cool is that! I like the way you draw three cards - that's what I am wondering about. Yes, I am really enjoying them but feel like I'm drowning in the variety and the people as you say.

...it's fascinating to see how he directions of the bodies makes such a difference. This is the thing for me, I might miss the obvious.

Thanks for this ! I have the mystical kipper too! The cards are really great in the hand - small but weighty, smooth.

Thank you !!

You are most welcome.

I did a big picture spread for a friend who's marriage is breaking up. As the Lady is walking to the right but looking over her shoulder to the left, I read this as she is unwilling to let go of her marriage and all it represents. She is hesitant about the future. I don't know why they would portray the Lady that way.

I also read Lenormand but do not read the directionality of the person cards.

I agree that the Mystical Kipper shuffles smoothly and is nice card stock, but I wish the cards were a little bigger. I gave away the Mystical Lenormand as I didn't care for the art work.