I Ching reading in exchange for FB

MissNine

Hi and thank you for offering readings. I'm really interested in learning more about the I Ching.

My Q: how will my connection with CR (male) improve in the next two months?
I'm currently studying for a very difficult board exam and hope he'll be supportive. Thank you.

WolfSwan

Hi Scorpiogirl

What am I supposed to be learning from this relationship with M?

ScorpioRegen

What do I need to know from my love life!

The lovers and nine of cups is stalking me!
It'd be curious to see what I Ching says!

Xx

Hey Awkward.turtle91,

Thank you for sitting for me, I hope this reading helps answer your question. Ok.....the I Ching is telling me you need to stop worrying! you have been here before. It also suggests you have asked the I Ching this question already??

You got No 59 Dispersion changing to No 4 Youthful Folly

Ok heres what I have for you.....blockages to progress this relationship in the direction you want it to go in are now been removed. All the misunderstandings and miscomunication or frustrations have or will be resolved. However you need to ask yourself what it is thats stopping you from communicating freely with your love interest? You both need the harmony and balance, your both craving it but somethings getting in the way...this is due to each of you 'thinking' your own things and not 'clarifying' by communication what you REALLY mean. It seems you are both assuming things that are causing friction in one way or another? You need to address this not by fronting it out but gentle tactful considerations that will help the other person open up honestly to you. If you appraoch this front on they will close up on you. What they have for you is positive, yet they feel vulnerable as do you.

Here your advised to think of the bigger picture and not just whats in front of you, this looks long term. You also need to consider that your own well being can not be seperated from the other, this person obviously feels what you do so if your unhappy so are they and vice versa. WIth this relationship you also need to consider social and family aspects and not isolating yourslves away in a 'love nest' as you are both part of a wider family that needs to come together for it to work to its fullest potential. (again your wider circle misses out when you do if that makes sense this is all interconnected).

You need to address these emotional blockages that are isolating you from enjoying your wider external enviroment ie family and friends been part of the relationship. It hints that you could be harbouring old anger and resentment from past experiences. Dont let this hold you back, you need to let go of what has past. FORGIVENESS is needed to clear the air, and remove any grudges as they create obstacles to you moving on to a better place.

Keep in mind that others have a differentpoint of view to what you have experienced or are experiencing be it protective or unaproving. Dont put expectations on yourself or others that you cant possibly live up to out of obligation. Let love come into your life and enjoy it for what it is and the outcome is favorable. This is about you letting go and allowing yourself to be loved with out been so guarded, you need to let this person in to find out.

Changing line 5 9 in 5th place
Your at a standstill, you should take the initiative to create a breakthrough, a new approach is needed. Pull out all the stops to open up your communication with this love intrest including family and friends...ie organise a get together BBQ introduce them to people in your circle they havnt yet met and vice versa...concerts and so on

Hope this made sense and resonated in someway for you....

Thanks for sitting & best of luck

Awkward.turtle91

Yes I can feel out with a good friend last month due to (two) due to not thinking they cared! I wonder who it is!

However I'm seeing both soon at festivals one in July at the beginning and one at the end!

I'll pm you more after work.

Xx

Hey Awkward.turtle91,

Thank you for sitting for me, I hope this reading helps answer your question. Ok.....the I Ching is telling me you need to stop worrying! you have been here before. It also suggests you have asked the I Ching this question already??

You got No 59 Dispersion changing to No 4 Youthful Folly

Ok heres what I have for you.....blockages to progress this relationship in the direction you want it to go in are now been removed. All the misunderstandings and miscomunication or frustrations have or will be resolved. However you need to ask yourself what it is thats stopping you from communicating freely with your love interest? You both need the harmony and balance, your both craving it but somethings getting in the way...this is due to each of you 'thinking' your own things and not 'clarifying' by communication what you REALLY mean. It seems you are both assuming things that are causing friction in one way or another? You need to address this not by fronting it out but gentle tactful considerations that will help the other person open up honestly to you. If you appraoch this front on they will close up on you. What they have for you is positive, yet they feel vulnerable as do you.

Here your advised to think of the bigger picture and not just whats in front of you, this looks long term. You also need to consider that your own well being can not be seperated from the other, this person obviously feels what you do so if your unhappy so are they and vice versa. WIth this relationship you also need to consider social and family aspects and not isolating yourslves away in a 'love nest' as you are both part of a wider family that needs to come together for it to work to its fullest potential. (again your wider circle misses out when you do if that makes sense this is all interconnected).

You need to address these emotional blockages that are isolating you from enjoying your wider external enviroment ie family and friends been part of the relationship. It hints that you could be harbouring old anger and resentment from past experiences. Dont let this hold you back, you need to let go of what has past. FORGIVENESS is needed to clear the air, and remove any grudges as they create obstacles to you moving on to a better place.

Keep in mind that others have a differentpoint of view to what you have experienced or are experiencing be it protective or unaproving. Dont put expectations on yourself or others that you cant possibly live up to out of obligation. Let love come into your life and enjoy it for what it is and the outcome is favorable. This is about you letting go and allowing yourself to be loved with out been so guarded, you need to let this person in to find out.

Changing line 5 9 in 5th place
Your at a standstill, you should take the initiative to create a breakthrough, a new approach is needed. Pull out all the stops to open up your communication with this love intrest including family and friends...ie organise a get together BBQ introduce them to people in your circle they havnt yet met and vice versa...concerts and so on

Hope this made sense and resonated in someway for you....

Thanks for sitting & best of luck

mahafrins

Tell if EA still considers me 4 marriage?

Kittysashimi

Hey Kittysashimi,

Thank you for sitting for me. The hexagram I drew for you in regards to what you need to know right now is all about change No 49 Revolution changing to No 58 Happiness.

All the changes you are going through right now will lead you to happiness. This chnage however is not easy. It can feel tight sometimes a bit like osmosis to reveal a better new shiner stronger you.

This is not a small change your going through here, theres no longer room in your life for things that are 'outdated' nor serve your best interest. You have been thinking about this for a while. Its definately time to get rid of the old and bring in the new....right down to a new wardrobe if thats how you feel.
Aww I'm so happy to hear this. I have been going through huge drastic changes since about a year ago. I was stuck in some sort of limbo for about 3 years before this transformation and change started occuring for me and it feels like I am steadily moving towards knowing what I want to do with my life and career.

Dont hold back on implementing the changes you want to make and they should be centred around who you want to be and not who you were if that makes sense?
This does make sense. I am trying to "find myself" again and as I am doing that, I am reminded of who I was and wondering if I should be going back to who I used to be or embracing a new me.

As with everything theres a word of caution here with this hexagram, its about control and not getting swept away on a wave of enthusiasim. Remain grounded, and timing is essential. The changes you are about to/ or want to put in place have far reaching implications to both yourself and others that are close to you.

With that said you need thier support, and feel hessitant to move forward without it, you need to bring this out in the open and you will be plesantly surprised at the support they give. Together you will address any doubts and fears you currently have, and will find the support / solution you need.
I do have problems with grounding my ideas into reality. I have lots of ideas but I find that they usually get stuck in the idea phase instead of manifesting out into reality. I don't really know what it is that I need to bring out into the open with regards to needing support from others though. I am very open about what my plans are with my loved ones and they are very supportive, I haven't really hidden anything in that aspect from them.

Your probably experiencing a complete change of mind of the changes you have started or will consider..this is totally normal given the circumstances and people involved. You might feel like your questioning long standing ideas that were once a staple to you. Things evolve and change as do you. So naturally so have your expectations, this can lead to feelings of being insecure as you have come to a point of questioning those long standing beliefs you have always had. I can assure you though with this hexagram that you need to have courage to live your life the way you want to in order to be more fullfiled this will lead to feeling more secure within yourself.
I do feel like I need to work at being more courageous and daring in order to live my life the way I always wanted. I suffer from self-esteem issues and I do have a lot of insecurities about myself and my abilities to succeed.

Changing lines denote that what is happening now or will soon do so, as yours is in 2nd and 3rd place this tells me that you are going through this now 2nd place and soon will do for 3rd place. (its like a timeline)

Changing line is 2nd (6 in 2nd place) and 3rd place

changing line 2 - 6 in 2nd place)

This line is telling you that the time is right now to make the changes you seek. Make plans and think it through what you want the outcome to be. Changes will happen quickly for you or are doing so you need to feel prepared within for the new situation that will evolve. This is definately the right time for action.
This sounds wonderful, I am currently taking a bunch of classes and am probably going to move to Oregon in december, that would be the big change for me.

Changing line 3- 9 in 3rd place

Here you will need to consider others before your next move or make anymore changes as there are consequences for all concerned or connected to your situation. Theres something in the past that will upset others now. The time will pass and you will find the right time to move forward with your plans. You will instinctively know when the time is right to do so.
I'm not so sure about what I need to consider others about and I don't quite know who is connected to my situation. Not so sure about what is it about the past that will upset others too. At this moment in time this part here does not resonate.

I hope that made sense to you and helped or resonated with you in someway. Whilst I dont need to know your situation your feedback is much appreciated how you found the reading and what did or didnt connect for you.

Thanks again
P.S your inbox is full lol
Thank you so much for your reading! A lot of it did resonate with me, just the part about other people and needing support from others that did not resonate with me at this moment in time.

Bonny

Its so nice to know you have such a lovely appreciation of the I Ching Bonny. I think you sum it up well in your quote...its almost like varying degrees of wisdom as we travel through lifes roads :)

ok i chose to tackle this one....ha ha the Iching tells you to hide your light, protect yourself and accept the difficult task lol....

No 36 HIDDING THE LIGHT- changing to No 55 ABUNDANCE

ok here the advice is about duming things down to avoid injury if you are pregnant...i get the feeling you run around after too many ppl atm and neglect yourself sometimes/ or taken for granted. Are you last on the list of you? This hexagram i telling you that you need to act in the best interest for yourself right now....

Theres issues around you communicating with others right now that are blocked or others are not receiving you right? maybe even getting negative responses from others....Anyway its clear your values are quiet different from those around you and you need to protect yourself and not allow that negativity to take over you. Make sure your looking out for you and your best interests for a change. Keep hold of those deep seated beliefs in your heart and dont let any one discourage you here Bonny in due time you will emerge the winner of this underlying debate. Others dont seem to see wht is perfectly obvious to you ( the elephant in the room) Take a back seat and keep your thoughts under wraps for now. Look after no 1 for a change.

changing lines 4th line

6 in 4th place

Your clear understanding has left you without any illusion. You know whats oppressing you. Dont worry you know whats important and great things are coming. Leave behind that you dont need.

No 55 Abundance is one of the best hexagrams of the I ching in my eyes...its your harvest of everything you have worked hard for...ie baby! or whatever your focus is on enjoy!

Woosh...well Bonny thanks for sitting for me and I hope that made sense / resonated to you, I dont need to know any details only if its hit the mark or not and which did or dint help. I am merely the messenger of this beautiful philosophy.

Hello ScorpioRegan,

Tremendous!!

It's so rational and relatable , isn't it, the i-Ching!?
Yes, very good. I do need to hide my light for now. This is very sacred time. No one is permitted to invade.
I have to make firm boundaries and tell others when they have stepped in too far.
So yes that sound sound advice . I am retreating but there's such strain when others ask intrusive questions - BLAH ! Tiring!!!
Oh YAY!

Abundance ... Well I am doing my best at putting me first ... I could be at a couple of big nights out tonight but instead I'm snuggled resting. Best for me and my baby!!!

Thank you for this ️️wonderful reading !!

Bxx

ScorpioRegen

Thank you so much for your reading! A lot of it did resonate with me, just the part about other people and needing support from others that did not resonate with me at this moment in time.

Thank you for your detailed feedback and I am glad that most of it resonated for you. Changing lines can be tricky and getting feedback really helps me understand what needs adjustment in how I translate to others. There can be times that its difficult to translate into modern terms such an ancient text. Thanks again

ScorpioRegen

Hello ScorpioRegan,

Tremendous!!

It's so rational and relatable , isn't it, the i-Ching!?
Yes, very good. I do need to hide my light for now. This is very sacred time. No one is permitted to invade.
I have to make firm boundaries and tell others when they have stepped in too far.
So yes that sound sound advice . I am retreating but there's such strain when others ask intrusive questions - BLAH ! Tiring!!!
Oh YAY!

Abundance ... Well I am doing my best at putting me first ... I could be at a couple of big nights out tonight but instead I'm snuggled resting. Best for me and my baby!!!

Thank you for this ️️wonderful reading !!

Bxx

Thanks for the detailed feedback Bonny, and congratulations with the baby! Im so pleased to find a fellow who apprecaites the I Ching as I do. Yes sound advice and super rational its kept me grounded for years....well kind of lol...Really pleased that this reading made sense to you. I get what you mean about the questions too, and the intrusiveness can be very draining. Good for you been all snuggled up. I need to do the opposite and get out more lol. Take care & best of luck

ScorpioRegen

Yes I can feel out with a good friend last month due to (two) due to not thinking they cared! I wonder who it is!

However I'm seeing both soon at festivals one in July at the beginning and one at the end!

I'll pm you more after work.

Xx

Thanks for your feedback Awkward.turtle91,

Im so glad this has made sense to you and you got something from the reding. Im glad the I Ching points to resolving these issues. I appreciate you sitting for me and look forward toyour message.

Best wishes