I Ching reading in exchange for FB

ScorpioRegen

hii pls could u check how i will do the exam on tuesday?

Hi lepleadian,

Apologies in the delay, I closed the thread yesterday in order to catch up on other readings. I wouldnt be confident in reading about exams to be honest, so please dont think that I am been rude. The I Ching is really more about self development and dont feel it would be acurate for you, maybe it would be better suited to ask this question in one of the tarot exchanges.

Apologies I couldnt read for you

Best wishes

Eva4

Hi Eva4,

Thank you for your patience, I needed to sleep and on UK time zone.

Not a problem, Scorpio. I am a patient woman, especially for one of your readings :)

Thanks for sitting, ok the Hexagram for your question is No 25 Innocence changin to No 58 Joy. On the surface this tells me you are learning/trying something new. This hexagram is about not getting yourself 'caught up' in things which leads me to thing this is really important to you and you are going over every detail with a fine tooth comb. The hexagram talks about know what choices are open to you at this time and and opting to do the right thing for its own sake, without self interst or ulterior motives.

All true. I am new to this type of entrepreneurial venture. Although I am staying cautious as I enter it, I think your insight is telling me I need to think more realistically (or more sinister). Someone or something I didn't see coming will screw me. I have been advised in my own readings also to keep a safe amount of autonomy and not get involved in anyone else's business. Certainly don't make it personal! As for the venture itself, it is going to involve patience and a complex process of numbers and a good amount of intuition. I do want to make sure I have a thorough understanding on what I'm getting involved in.

It warns that trying to work out how to turn the situation to your own advantage will will result in confusion. Here you also need to resist been pressured into saying or doing anything you dont want to do and avoid been influenced by other peoples reactions. Trust in your own perceptions and beliefs at this time be guided by your own instincts. Its important to not compare yourself to others and enjoy the being your natural unique self. By doing this you will deal with matters in the most creative and original way thats appropriate to your circumstance. ( I get the feeling you are looking to maybe set up your own business in trading something to the public? If so the I Ching is telling you to trust your unique ideas and dont be put off by the competition even though you maybe new to the market hence 'innocence').

This does definitely speak to what you mentioned earlier about needing to be realistic because things can result in chaos really quickly for the new person. And yes, it is easy to become taken advantage of or just blind leading the blind type situation. The business is something as you described. I believe I do have ideas that need little bit more development but will definitely catch the eye... er, not to brag. :D

This hexagram is asking you to let go of control (wanting to know in advance what the outcome will be) and trust.For this situation to work out you need to have faith and let it unfold naturally. Everything is moving in the direction you need it to. You may have to accept others as they are during this process, so dont try to make them fit in with your expectations, its better to rely more on yourself to avoid dissapointments. Its impossible to try and plan for every eventuality here and you will drive yourself mad and burn rescourceful energy if you do. Situations are bound to arise that you have no control over so remain flexible. The hexagram advises to be adventerous in your endeavour and be open to the unexpected as this will provide further opportunities for you.

I did get the repeated feeling of letting it unfold, going as it comes, and not jumping in to learn everything or on some kind of rigid, fixed "schedule." So your insights here confirm my gut feelings! I anticipate success with this is not going to be instant, but more of a slow, steady process with some really high moments and some dark ones that may test me. Again, relying on myself is echoing here in your insights. I need to keep to myself and not make it personal. I will keep in mind that I can definitely think out of the box with this venture. It does make me think about going outside of the cyber world and looking for ideas in my surrounding, natural environment.

Moving lines 2 & 6

6 in 2nd place - Dreaming about future success will not help you achieve your aims. You need to address the here and now of the sitution. Keep working steadily towards your goal one step at a time. Dont keep stopping to check back on your progress

I will definitely do this and conduct more readings to see if there needs to be re-balance of dreams to actions! Thanks!

9 in 6th place - You have done as much as you can for now. Its best to take a step back and plan your next move(s)

This is the situation right now! Trying to avoid that "well, I could be doing X and X right now if I want to be any good at it." Then, I'm all drained by the time the work week starts!

I hope this reading has helped you and makes sense/resonates for you.

Best of luck in your venture the outcome is a very positive one as this changes to No 58 Joy.

Thanks!! The reading was very detailed and picked up on my situation. It has helped brush some of the weeds back and make for a clearer look at the path ahead. Thank you so much! I will sit again when your thread re-opens.

WolfSwan

Hey WolfSwan,

Thank you for sitting, and your patience. The Hexagram drawn for your question is No 31 Mutual Attraction with NO moving lines. When there are no moving lines it means the situation is solid and 'not moving' so this will remain for sometime or indefinately. This is a lovely hexagram to receive for your particuar question as it is the yin yang between you, balanced and appreciative receptive to your needs, emotions, affection and so on. 'Love goes towards Love' (Romeo & Juliette)

Thank you for the reading! Wow...this is unexpected! What a lovely hexagram to pull! Love towards love, I like that. I like the idea of balance and stability as well.

Hexagram 31 - Your attracted very much to this person and want to or already are forming a deeper bond to your existing relationship the next level so to speak. This is a mutal and beneficial relationship to you both and will be learning about the care and attention needed to make this thrive for you. You may find your self struggling to know how to interact in a certain way sometimes, and patience/consideration will be required when your SO is not quiet picking up your signals as it were or on the same wave length at the time. The hexagram advises that you shouldnt try to force the pace here as attraction is not something that can be controlled and needs to develop in its own way. By learning to be patient you will start to communicate on a deeper level together and strong(er) bonds will be forged that will lead to creating a relationship that is based on mutual trust and respect.

I am and I'm not attracted to him. I know it's shallow but I'm 5'3 and he's shorter than I am and that really doesn't do it for me. I mean, I'm pretty tiny, and I've always liked a man who has height. It makes me feel safe and protected. He is very handsome and quite nice so far! We are on the same wavelength on a few things, but on some things (like the future) we're not. We've already had quite deep and meaningful conversations. He wants suburbs and kids, and I want high rise apartment inner city and no children. That is a fundamental deal breaker in my view. There is some attraction here though, and I can tell this will be a healing experience for both of us. It's a little bit of a rebound for me, to be perfectly honest! I do think we will have a strong bond whatever happens in our future, though I'm not inclined to think we have a strong romantic prospect going far into the future. There is definitely mutual trust and respect.

The best way to influence this relationship is by simply being yourself this person clearly attracted/loves you for who you are anyway. If you become anxious or try to create an impression you, your SO could pick up on this and think its them thats affecting you. Where if you are more relaxed and go with the flow you will be more spontaneous and hit the spot. Theres no need to try and please here. They are already on your wavelength and they are receptive to 'who' you are, they 'feel' you without the need to communicate. Other advice of this hexagram is around been ready to learn of which you already are hence the question, it comments on putting aside any preconcieved ideas of how it should be andto keep an'open' mind. Be sure to listen to your heart and allow your sef to be deeply touched by someone or something, as others in turn will be equally moved by you. Your sincerity in this relationship will automatically be identified within thier own hearts/values. Enjoy this exciting energy that spurs you into doing new things. Think of the principles of yin and yang and how they work together.

Yes! Learning to be wholly myself and to be liked for who I am is definitely a lesson for me. I try to please people and that does make me anxious. And of course the other person can tell. So I'm trying not to do that in this relationship. I will try to listen to my heart more - my head is loud!! It will be nice to be deeply touched by someone who is equally affected by me. You've nailed it with yin and yang - we've had many conversations about the energy dynamics in relationships and how important it is for each respective partner to be in their own natural energy - in heterosexual relationships this means a man would be predominantly in his masculine and the female predominantly in her feminine power. This is something I need to learn. I was hurt deeply when I was in my feminine and have struggled to go back into it since then, but with him I think I might be able to learn it, just as he is trying to be more in his masculine.

Looks to me like you have a keeper! a nice hexagram thats reassuring as it is unchanging. I hope this has helped, made sense/resonates for you.

best of luck to you both

What a lovely read! Thank you so much! It makes so much sense. I've never tried to read I-Ching, it always looked so complex and terrifying to me, but this was very accurate and a great introduction to the divinatory method!! Many thanks :)

ScorpioRegen

Thanks!! The reading was very detailed and picked up on my situation. It has helped brush some of the weeds back and make for a clearer look at the path ahead. Thank you so much! I will sit again when your thread re-opens.

Thank you for your detailed feedback Eva4, im pleased that you got something from it. The detailed feedback really helps me develop my understanding better of translating the I Ching better in a more modern world.

Best of luck in your new venture :)

ScorpioRegen

What a lovely read! Thank you so much! It makes so much sense. I've never tried to read I-Ching, it always looked so complex and terrifying to me, but this was very accurate and a great introduction to the divinatory method!! Many thanks :)

Thank you soo much for the detailed feedback, this really helps me with my studies of it and how it translates to a more 21st century situations. Im pleased you like it and by introducing a reading for you has cleared away preconceptions for you. I have been facinated with it most of my life.

Best of luck :)

Dartellus

Hey Dartellus,

Thanks for sitting and your patience. Well Im taken a back at you reading as you have received two of the most positive hexagrams in the I Ching you, sure are in for a good time if not enjoying one already! Its feels like you are on a spiritual journey/renewal atm.

Ok your Hexagram is No 58 Joy changing to No 46 Time of Pleanty or 'Pushing Upwards'.

Hexagram 58 Joy is all about the free flow of communication your a hot line right now! this is extended to spirit and freewill so you are in karmic balance with others right now, sharing and caring and so on. Here the advice is to be optimistic and outgoing and blend with others where you can as this will help you achieve your aims whatever they maybe. You will find you are meeting with friendly responses that are positive and reinforce how your feeling, thoughts ect on the smae wave length type of thing. It also advises that its auspicious to encourage others to have freedom of expression in your communications. This way it becomes enjoyable and stimulating for everyone involved can learn from you and you from them and generates creative thinking. This lovely hexagram talks about that when others are enjoying themselves , troubles begin to fade into the background. The support and generosity this creates makes for a very successful outcome to where you are applying your focus.

As with everything the cautionary note here is that you cant 'run after' or 'capture' joy the more you try the more it will escape you. Its important not to rely on others or certain situations/ circumstances to make you happy. Any over independance in this way could leave you feeling anxious or trying to control whatever or whoever is involved. To avoid such dissapointments you must create the right conditions for it, be true to yourself and trust that you have all the resources you need at your disposal. Continue to focus on giving as you have it within you to be a source of inspiration and encouragement to others.

Moving lines 1&2

9 in 1st Place- Advice is to be content with life as it is, you dont need to look any further than where you are right now to feel good about life. Rest assured you have everything you need to make 'you' happy just as you are.

9 in 2nd Place - Emphasis here is the importance of putting a proper value on yourself, and what you give / offer to the world. Dont waste your time and energy on activities where you go unappreciated. You are connected to your spirit world giving you energy and enthusiasim right now. All your sorrows and doubts should dissapear.

Well what a fab reading you have :) hope this makes sense and resonates with you enjoy

Thanks

Hiya!

Whoa, this is an amazing reading...i ching is a very strong tool...

Yes, this is one the most promising and best times in my entire life, i'm in a moment of a strong spiritual renewal and finally find happiness.

All that you wrote is truth, i indeed am in a karmic balance now, sharing and indeed caring more with people. Funny, i have been talking about people how to be open and share what they are thinking. Indeed, this is one of the best moments of my life...my god you picked very well my situation.

The cautionary not is so spot on! Yes, patience and running after something it's making me feel anxious and frustrated, my god, spot on! This is what i'm doing right now, leaving things to happen in the right time and not feeling too much anxious about it. Being sincere with myself is one the things that are ensuring that i can keep my happiness now. But again, i'm impressed ho you were able to see the running after factor, my god...

This was a fantastic reading, got excepcionally well my current moment and state.
Indeed, i'm living one the best moment in my life in 12 - 13 years.

Thank you so much for the reading, every aspect that you said was right...really impressive.

MissNine

Thank you for your detailed feedback and you have explained really well what your circumstances are and it is a very difficult time for you at this time with everything you are going through including your studies and exams.

I will PM you on this, but hang in there because you have come so far and achieved so much, its easy to say and harder to do I know! I believe you have the tennacity and the strength to get through this stressful time :) x
Hi! I'm glad the detailed feedback let you know how well your I Ching reading hit on the issues.

ScorpioRegen

Hiya!

Whoa, this is an amazing reading...i ching is a very strong tool...

Yes, this is one the most promising and best times in my entire life, i'm in a moment of a strong spiritual renewal and finally find happiness.

All that you wrote is truth, i indeed am in a karmic balance now, sharing and indeed caring more with people. Funny, i have been talking about people how to be open and share what they are thinking. Indeed, this is one of the best moments of my life...my god you picked very well my situation.

The cautionary not is so spot on! Yes, patience and running after something it's making me feel anxious and frustrated, my god, spot on! This is what i'm doing right now, leaving things to happen in the right time and not feeling too much anxious about it. Being sincere with myself is one the things that are ensuring that i can keep my happiness now. But again, i'm impressed ho you were able to see the running after factor, my god...

This was a fantastic reading, got excepcionally well my current moment and state.
Indeed, i'm living one the best moment in my life in 12 - 13 years.

Thank you so much for the reading, every aspect that you said was right...really impressive.

Hey Dartellus,

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. Im really happy that this reading spoke volumes to you. Im also made up that you are in such a good place in your life. This is really encouraging news.

Happy days!

mahafrins

Hey mahafrins,

Thank you for sitting. The Hexagram you receieved to your question was No 9 Exercising Restraint changing to No 5 Waiting.

This tells me that this is on the cards but you are wanting to progress this much faster than you are able to for whatever reason, financial constraints, commitments ect. It feels like you are full of anticipation and are excited about the prospect of marriage.

Yes I wanted loads of progress its an old relationship...

Yes was very excited now accepting it cant happen...

Ok Hexagram No 9 is telling you that there is a promise of ultimate success and you will achieve your desire to get married. Its just that atm circumstances are interrupting and not making it possible for you both to take action on it at this time. Here the advice is for you to prepare the way in 'small ways' for the changes to come. The situation is preventing you from making major plans for some reason and I expect these are personal to your circumstances and you know what these are. This is a time to pay attention to the 'details' and use this time well to make 'plans' gather information like researching venues ect and discuss the possibilities with your SO. Be mindful though not to push/rush an outcome too soon.

Yes with this guy its not happening but another one it seems happening....

I never rushed it with this man ever but with the new one its going on very well we are already just too close..

Here this hexagram suggests you are 'longing' to push ahead but patience is needed and excersise 'restraint' until your circumstances / situation improves. Take the long term view as you would want this to be right for you as its a significant life change. Try to be tactful and sensitive to others as you may find a certain amount of ignorance and thoughtlesness from those around you now. Be tolerant and try some gentle persuasion when you come accross this as this will bring them round to your way of thinking. Little by little you will get there but now is not the time for major movements. Persistence will pay off the time for action is not far off!

Yes I really wish EA wanted to marry me... I have been getting the vibe he too is still good for me only if he thought I was right...

Moving line 6

9 in 6th place - Achieving this aim and coming this far has aken a lot of effort, you are now asked to stop and be contented with what you have achieved so far. Dont doubt and take your time.

I hope this has helped, made sense / resonates in someway. Thank you for your patience and best of luck

Yes I will still focus on both men and lets see what happens..... thanx very unsual reading but nor bad..