I was told I am cursed?

Padma

Hi there, I went to see a recommended psychic and this lady was adamant that everything bad that's ever happened to me is a result of a curse on me and wanted $500 to remove it, otherwise it's another 7 years until happiness for me.

What are people's opinions/experience in this?? I'd love to hear your stories!!

Thanks, Sonya

Thou art not cursed.

I smooth your brow. I hold your hand in total reassurance. I tell you the truth. There are no demons, thou art not cursed. You are well :) you are glowing! You are free :heart:

I chant for every dollar she claimed. 500 times I chanted your freedom. You are free. Go forth, and be happy! :love:

There, it is lifted :)

ETA myself I do not believe in the curses but in case you did, I thought I should light some candles, and aim some chant and meditation at you, and do the ritual, so you might feel liberated. :heart: I hate to see you suffer, and I know love heals all wounds :heart: :love:

decan

Very difficult these questions in relation to beliefs, and I think a lot of people in the US believe or practice Hoodoo.

(...) is a result of a curse on me and wanted $500 to remove it, otherwise it's another 7 years until happiness for me.
Anyway here it is overpriced and there is as well a kind of blackmail with a psychological pressure.
Plus I really don't know who is able to remove a curse if there is one, probably not everyone!
If we consider problems come from karma (and not from a curse) it isn't possible to remove a karma, nobody can, even a Buddha. But it is another world view.

ravenest

I dont know what on earth 'remove a karma ' means . But (according to the ideas about karma ) one can certainly adjust it ... thats what Buddha was about .

Actually everyone's 'karma' would be 'relieved' if they followed Buddha's original teaching , you know; showing compassion, offering assistance to others , being more selfless and self-important , dropping the belief in God , gaining wisdom, cultivating a deep uderstanding of one's psyche ....

ravenest

Thou art not cursed.

I smooth your brow. I hold your hand in total reassurance. I tell you the truth. There are no demons, thou art not cursed. You are well :) you are glowing! You are free :heart:

I chant for every dollar she claimed. 500 times I chanted your freedom. You are free. Go forth, and be happy! :love:

ETA myself I do not believe in the curses but in case you did, I thought I should light some candles, and aim some chant and meditation at you, and do the ritual, so you might feel liberated. :heart: I hate to see you suffer, and I know love heals all wounds :heart: :love:

Even I feel better after reading that ! :)

decan

I dont know what on earth 'remove a karma ' means . But (according to the ideas about karma ) one can certainly adjust it ... thats what Buddha was about .

Actually everyone's 'karma' would be 'relieved' if they followed Buddha's original teaching , you know; showing compassion, offering assistance to others , being more selfless and self-important , dropping the belief in God , gaining wisdom, cultivating a deep uderstanding of one's psyche ....
Yes, but this depends on a the will of the person (and on his/her good karma as well), not on the magic powers of a Buddha. Otherwise this question is probably off of topic in relation to this thread concerning a possible curse.

Quite simply SonyaB, my opinion about what you said is whatever your beliefs are, this lady tried to rob you.

DownUnderNZer

Ask her if she can name the person, and if not - to put her allegation where the sun doesn't shine.

However, some time ago this year I was reading different stories about curses out of curiosity. What struck me is that whether a person believes it or not - it can be done.

And as I like to give almost anything a GO. I DID.

To test it, I actually (naughty old me) gave it a go on a not so savory person, and right now all I will say is he is sick. He is in his late 20s and from the UK. I know because I saw him a few months ago and I could see it 100% - he was not such a superior prat anymore either. And that is what I put on him - just to get sick not die.

There is one or two others I had in my thoughts at the time of doing it as well. Since then one is dying of a rare form of cancer (weeks or months left) and I have no idea about the other one, but I do no think that is me. Death is not something I would put on anyone no matter what.

I also did what was suggested to make sure it did not go full circle - so no rebounds back on me.

Would I do it again? Probably not. Does it work - I think it does.

A Canadian woman I know (Psychic/Medium) was jinxed by an old Aborigine woman spirit in the Outbacks of Australia some years ago and she did nothing WRONG whatsoever. She just happened to be in the wrong place at the right time. It took them 3 days to combat what was ever going on with her and in that time she came close to dying a number of times. All she remembers was seeing that old woman and then this bone flying towards her before she blacked out and went into major convulsions and tongues etc.

As for you - be careful she does not put something on you especially if she works with candles and things. Just do a prayer to protect yourself and research what can counter act against anything like that. Had I not tried it out for myself I would not have thought it possible either...seriously. I will never take anything like that so lightly ever again or play around with it like fire.

DND :)

DDwarks

If you start believing that you are cursed then you are cursed...but it's your own mind putting in there!

SonyaB

Oh my goodness you guys!! I love this forum and the beauties within it!! I only return now to check responses thinking that no one would and I'm overwhelmed!!

Thank you for all the blessings, advice and well wishes, it makes my heart sing! Rest assured I'm OK, I woke up this morning and felt - cursed or not, there is no way that someone I knew cursed me (out of jealousy apparently) that is more powerful than I am toward myself. So I did some candle research 101 and did my own work to break the spell myself. Anyone who uses spiritual energy for capital gain is abhorrent in my book and I was only ashamed to pay her for her reading (which had no resonation for me whatsoever FYI).

She was a Romanian woman from Transylvania (I kid you not!) and she would fax these monks (yes facsimile) and they would pray for me. It was hooey and I knew it. It was hooey from the start to the end and within 2 minutes I was told I was cursed but she'd tell me at the end how to remove it

It's such an unkind way to practice it was like something out of a movie.

I'm an avid reader myself and am genuinely gobsmacked at these people. I didn't understand her deck and she wouldn't help me identify any cards.

I'm so so touched by everyone's comments and support here, you guys are a really blessing. I have family and friends whom I adore and are healthy and there's no way that's anything but a blessing.

This woman just assumed because I'm divorced I must be desperate to marry or something. She was a joke and gives readers a bad name!!

SonyaB

Thou art not cursed.

Padma, my gosh I don't know what to say about this, except how truly appreciative I am for this. You don't even know me from a bar of soap and yet you took the time and energy to bless me. I can't thank you enough, I've read this 3 times, even to my girlfriend over the phone. Sending you nothing but light and goodness xxx

Padma

We here in the forum are supposed to help each other :love: and the power of an act of love is unstoppable!

I am glad you feel better now, Sonya! :heart: