Ideas: What Do You...?

DownUnderNZer

Actually...

What forms of Divination haven't you seen being tried on AT yet and that you would be curious about a bit more.

Either as part of a pair working together, a group doing it like a Circle, or just as a single old sitter that wants to give feedback.

Must be some things that await to be tried out for good measure.

So, if anyone has any worthwhile ideas or suggestions please do share.

Never know what could happen as a result. :heart:

Saskia

Hi DownUnderNzer, I'd be keen to join but I don't have a plan for the method yet. Maybe reading signs from nature/environment = i.e. synchronities? This is not completely new but it's not often seen method for divination exchanges.

WolfSwan

I'd be interested in joining too. I like Sask's idea of nature divination, I certainly use a lot of it myself! I've also not seen much crystal divination, where you tumble crystals onto a divination diagram. I've never used it myself either but I've heard it can be insightful.

ana luisa

Astragalomancy or divination with dice (sorry, but I just HAD to type this word :D) and divination by throwing sticks like these:

Attachments

• prod_95_20121123112335.jpg
    prod_95_20121123112335.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 73

DownUnderNZer

Nature, Crystals, Dice, and Sticks etc.

Think I saw one person do the nature one a few years ago by taking walks and observing what was going on and also at the "Crossroad Fridays On The Hour" ones which were in the same light.

I have Chinese sticks somewhere and dice...not too sure how great they are really except when a friend and I went to this temple for a nosey the stick she chose was actually very on to it for her situation.

Crystals...something to think about although I do not have a lot and what I do have is packed away in pouches.

Thanks for the suggestions.

May look into them a bit more out of curiosity. :)

Astragalomancy or divination with dice (sorry, but I just HAD to type this word :D) and divination by throwing sticks like these:

I'd be interested in joining too. I like Sask's idea of nature divination, I certainly use a lot of it myself! I've also not seen much crystal divination, where you tumble crystals onto a divination diagram. I've never used it myself either but I've heard it can be insightful.

Hi DownUnderNzer, I'd be keen to join but I don't have a plan for the method yet. Maybe reading signs from nature/environment = i.e. synchronities? This is not completely new but it's not often seen method for divination exchanges.