Identify this deck #20

rwcarter

Time for a new thread. The old thread can be found here.

Posting Rules (based on one of gregory's posts)
Post a clip, offer clues, enlarge clip/add clues as time goes on.

It is generally considered Very Bad Form to use google image searches to figure out the deck. It's only SORT of allowed if someone posts in an "OK it's been 6 months, can I google for it or we will be here till Christmas" situation - and we all say "oh god yes for pity's sake DO it !!"

Also, in general you don't start a new round until the previous person has confirmed that your guess on the deck was correct.

gregory

How did I get famous? :joke:

Tobe

So who's starting this round?

EmpyreanKnight

I am. Once I get to my collection at home I'm going to put up my card. Give me a few hours, Tobe. :)

trzes

Wild guess: HazelMoon's Hawaiian Tarot?? The style reminds me sort of ...

EmpyreanKnight

It isn't the Hawaiian Tarot, trzes, altho it is someone wearing a skirt of sorts. ;)

EmpyreanKnight

No takers?

Published just this century.

More card

Elven

OK - Im not sure Ive played this game before, and Im not sure Ive seen that card at all ever, but the colours remind me of the The Bonfire?

EmpyreanKnight

OK - Im not sure Ive played this game before, and Im not sure Ive seen that card at all ever, but the colours remind me of the The Bonfire?

Hey, welcome to the game, Elven! It's not the Bonefire, tho it sure is hella colorful too. In fact, that's one of the creator's signatures - his decks can exhaust the palette of a rainbow.