Inner Guide Meditation -- Edwin Steinbrecher

Carla

Hi all. I know nothing about astrology, and so have never visited this forum, but I have nearly finished reading the book 'Inner Guide Meditation' by Edwin Steinbrecher and I would like to have my natal chart done so that I can use it for this technique. It includes tarot correspondences and so on.

I am looking for someone familiar with the book who could do me a natal chart for that use. I can't offer an astrology trade as I have no knowledge, but I could certainly offer tarot card reading(s) in exchange.

Any advice for where I can find what I'm looking for?

Thanks!

Carla

Thanks, Celticnoodle. I don't know enough about this top to even know what I'm looking for on that website. What kind of chart do I need?

Minderwiz

Hi Carla,

I'm not familiar with the book so I'm not quite sure what you are looking for exactly. Astro.com is quite useful but it might not be tailored to your needs. though it does offer quite a few options.

It does both a full psychological reading using descriptions written by Liz Greene and a shorter Personal Portrait by Robert Pelletier. From your profile I can see you have an interest in Magic and these might not be what you are looking for.

Perhaps if you gave a short summary of what elements you want I can give you a more tailored answer :)

celticnoodle

Carla said:
Thanks, Celticnoodle. I don't know enough about this top to even know what I'm looking for on that website. What kind of chart do I need?

well, you mentioned in your first post that you needed your natal chart done. at the website I mentioned, you can get a very basic natal chart done for free, after you type in some information about yourself.

however, i also just found another one that gives you a better natal chart and also covers information about each planet and their location and what this means specifically to you-

this site may be better suited for you:http://www.alabe.com/freechart/

I had my chart done on each site. this second one though is a bit more detailed, as it also broke down each portion and offered some detail about what it meant for me specifically. there is a more detailed one you can order from this site for $30.00 US. you'll see that button in the upper right hand corner of the page. I am not sure what all you do need, but perhaps the free offer is enough for you. Let me know if it is! good luck.

Carla

Minderwiz said:
Hi Carla,

I'm not familiar with the book so I'm not quite sure what you are looking for exactly. Astro.com is quite useful but it might not be tailored to your needs. though it does offer quite a few options.

It does both a full psychological reading using descriptions written by Liz Greene and a shorter Personal Portrait by Robert Pelletier. From your profile I can see you have an interest in Magic and these might not be what you are looking for.

Perhaps if you gave a short summary of what elements you want I can give you a more tailored answer :)

Thanks, Minderwiz.

Well, the 'Inner Guide Meditation' uses the following:

Natal chart using Koch Birthplace House Cusp System and tropical geocentric astrology

Astrology-Tarot Equivalent Worksheet (not sure what this is at all)

Sorry I can't be of more help!

Minderwiz

Hii Carla,

If it uses the outer planets (Uranus, Neptune and Pluto), then Astro.com is reasonable and will give you a chart. Go to the page (link in previous posts), choose Free Horoscope from the list in the blue strip on the left. Go down to Horoscope Drawings and Calculations and when that opens choose Chart Drawing Ascendant

If you have not already done so you will need to enter your natal details - Date and time of birth and place of birth.

I think Astro.com uses Placidus Cusps for Houses and if you must have Koch, let me know and I'll do you relevant chart. Also let me know which planets are included in the book - it's likely to include the outers, because most Astrological correspondences I've seen do use them -though if you are using a system which is much more than 80 years old, then you might not need Pluto.

From what you say, the interpretation does not seem to be necessary but if you need more detail again get back to me or post on the forum. ,

PS if you do need a chart casting and don't want to make your natal details public then you can PM me. Alternatively you can go by the Placidus Houses used by Astro.com as the differences are likely to be very slight.

Good Luck :)

Carla

To make the worksheet, the book says:

'Utilizing the tarot equivalents for 8 planets, Sun, Moon and 12 signs of the zodiac, the worksheet gives astrological relationships in image form, between the energies in an individual's natal horoscope, so that the inner planes may be approached in a structured way. In calculating aspects of original horoscopes, an orb of influence of 15 degrees, plus or minus, is allowed for solar aspects, 12 degrees for lunar aspects, and 8 degrees for planetary aspects, if the aspect is a conjunction, square, opposition or trine; and 6 degrees for solar and lunar aspecs and 5 degrees for planetary aspects, ifthe aspect is quincunx or sextile; and 3 degrees for quintile. Parallels of declination area llowed an orb of 1 degree for planets and 1.5 degrees for the Sun and Moon.

High Energy Relationships--These pairs or tarot archetypes represent the squares (90 degree relationships or aspects), the oppositions (180 degree relationships) and the opposing zodiacal fields: Aries/Libra, Taurus/Scorpio, Gemini/Sagittarius, Cancer/Capricorn, Leo/Aquarius, and Virgo/Pisces. All these pairs represent energies that the indiv is born with and in an unconscious non-cooperation, polarisation, or conflict relationship. They function to create pain, difficulties and problems, but they also give the most energy and indicate the horoscope's greatest positive potential.'

These words mean nothing to me, really! I hope they help clarify what I am looking for. Minderwiz, can you help me figure this out?

Minderwiz

Yes it does LOL

I can do you the required chart to match the guidelines, if you can let me have your natal details

ladychrys

Hi, Carla,

I actually know an astrologer that studied under Edwin Steinbrecher. She can do an excellent job drawing your chart and doing a reading on it. She's very hooked into archetypes. My reading with her was amazing! But she has a long wait list, like 1-2 months at least. Her name is Stephanie Jourdan. Her website is called Higher Self Communications. With that long wait list, she is not inexpensive. However, I've read with several astrologers, and I know my chart well; yet, I was amazed and impressed with the new insights that she had. I was happy to pay for it. Hope it works out for you!