It's Non Card Practice Monday Again

GotH

I'm using my book of Dante illustrations: The Late Repenters

Yes, you would feel better at first, but my sense is that you will regret it further down the line for some reason, if that makes sense.

Message from my guides for me this Monday night
Possibly. Been like it in the past where the muscles became even more inflamed after a massage. I ended up getting one (massage) so we'll see how I feel later. Thanks..

Coffee Scry

Before cream - Cat with huge grin, reminds me of the Cheshire Cat.

After cream - Cat throws out tongue as if grossed out by something or is displeased after some form of satisfaction.

Beware or take care of "taking in" something that might look very good to you because the end result might turn out to be quite bitter.

_-----_----------------------

What should I know about K, this neighbor of mine?

zhadee

Goth

_-----_----------------------

What should I know about K, this neighbor of mine?

Salinger, Catcher in the Rye

"While I was in the car, I took out my wallet and sort of counted my money. I don't remember exactly what I had left, but it was no fortune or anything. I'd spent a king's ransom in about two lousy weeks. I really had. I am a goddam spendthrift at heart. What I don't spend, I lose. Half the time I sort of even forget to pick up my change, at restaurants and night clubs and all."

What I get from K: money problems, fuzzy brain, not too careful about things, and not really sure what is important to him. Realizes the meaning of situations and persons later, and when he suddenly realises something special about something/something, he fears it is now too late, and so he builds up grudges. Basically against himself, so he is not very easy to get along with. Moody.

Still thinking about A. Is there something he wanted me to know, but was too shy to say? If so, what was it?

GotH

Salinger, Catcher in the Rye

"While I was in the car, I took out my wallet and sort of counted my money. I don't remember exactly what I had left, but it was no fortune or anything. I'd spent a king's ransom in about two lousy weeks. I really had. I am a goddam spendthrift at heart. What I don't spend, I lose. Half the time I sort of even forget to pick up my change, at restaurants and night clubs and all."

What I get from K: money problems, fuzzy brain, not too careful about things, and not really sure what is important to him. Realizes the meaning of situations and persons later, and when he suddenly realises something special about something/something, he fears it is now too late, and so he builds up grudges. Basically against himself, so he is not very easy to get along with. Moody.

Still thinking about A. Is there something he wanted me to know, but was too shy to say? If so, what was it?

I don't really know a whole lot about K as we don't really associate but I do get that this person could be against herself and you are right, she isn't very easy to get along with.

-------------------------------

Seashell Runes

I reached into the bag and noticed that there was a rune that was separate from the rest of the runes inside of a "hidden" part of the bag. I had no idea there was even a separate section in this bag where runes could end up. I decided to take that one out. As I pulled it out I noticed there was actually 2 of them.

Isa: Challenges, frustrations, grievances and turning inward. Stealth.

Nauthiz: Needs, wants, pain and suffering. Emotional hunger.

Well then, here we go. This explains what I saw yesterday. It looks like A is going through some difficult challenges right now. Isa says that he isn't able to reach out to you socially because of the difficulties he's going through. Could A be suffering with depression? This is understandable. Maybe that's why I saw the arm reaching out. This person could use a helping in hand in some way.

Hope this clarifies some things for you. It does for me..

---------------------------------

What does T admire about me?

HappyTree

What does T admire about me?

Fitzgerald, Bernice bobs her Hair

An eternity of minutes later, riding down-town through the late afternoon beside Warren, the others following in Roberta's car close behind, Bernice had all the sensations of Marie Antoinette bound for the guillotine in a tumbrel. Vaguely she wondered why she did not cry out that it was all a mistake. It was all she could do to keep from clutching her hair with both hands to protect it from the suddenly hostile world. Yet she did neither. Even the thought of her mother was no deterrent now. This was the test supreme of her sportsmanship; her right to walk unchallenged in the starry heaven of popular girls.

I came upon this paragraph as I read your question, so I would say that T admires how you always manage stay calm and collected in the face of adversity... unfazed by challenges.... your courage to try and fail, and more so, the courage to admit your failure and bounce back stronger (all while holding your head high up). Another thing that T admires you is that you don't really care what others say, (not even your mom maybe? :D ) when you are going after something important to you. Last but not least, your beauty, confidence and star-quality that makes you a celebrity in your social circle.

My question,
What do I need to know to be calm and focused in the upcoming lesson/tests? (and pass the test~~)

GotH

Fitzgerald, Bernice bobs her Hair

An eternity of minutes later, riding down-town through the late afternoon beside Warren, the others following in Roberta's car close behind, Bernice had all the sensations of Marie Antoinette bound for the guillotine in a tumbrel. Vaguely she wondered why she did not cry out that it was all a mistake. It was all she could do to keep from clutching her hair with both hands to protect it from the suddenly hostile world. Yet she did neither. Even the thought of her mother was no deterrent now. This was the test supreme of her sportsmanship; her right to walk unchallenged in the starry heaven of popular girls.

I came upon this paragraph as I read your question, so I would say that T admires how you always manage stay calm and collected in the face of adversity... unfazed by challenges.... your courage to try and fail, and more so, the courage to admit your failure and bounce back stronger (all while holding your head high up). Another thing that T admires you is that you don't really care what others say, (not even your mom maybe? :D ) when you are going after something important to you. Last but not least, your beauty, confidence and star-quality that makes you a celebrity in your social circle.

My question,
What do I need to know to be calm and focused in the upcoming lesson/tests? (and pass the test~~)

Wow! I can totally see how he might feel that way from the circs lately. And I'm extremely calm compared to his overly dramatic wife. Great read. :D Thanks..

---------------------------------------

Seashell Runes

I pulled Wunjo and Pertho.

You know what this tells me Happy Tree? I get a sense from you as well as these runes that you are intelligent and pulled together enough that you've already passed these tests in your head. All you have to do is go take them now and enjoy your achievements. Wunjo is about joy, reward and harmony and Pertho is about luck and fate. Together these tell me that for as long as you have studied or at least read the material, you are going to do just fine. I get good feelings from these runes so you should feel good about sitting down and testing. Be confident, you are going to do just fine. :)

------------------------

My morning has just started. What might be the highlight of my day?

HappyTree

Wow! I can totally see how he might feel that way from the circs lately. And I'm extremely calm compared to his overly dramatic wife. Great read. :D Thanks..

---------------------------------------

Seashell Runes

I pulled Wunjo and Pertho.

You know what this tells me Happy Tree? I get a sense from you as well as these runes that you are intelligent and pulled together enough that you've already passed these tests in your head. All you have to do is go take them now and enjoy your achievements. Wunjo is about joy, reward and harmony and Pertho is about luck and fate. Together these tell me that for as long as you have studied or at least read the material, you are going to do just fine. I get good feelings from these runes so you should feel good about sitting down and testing. Be confident, you are going to do just fine. :)

------------------------
Thanks for the feedback! Glad it resonated :) As for mine, it's true that I can visualize the mechanics of what I need to do in my head, if and when I am calm/relaxed. I've put this off for a year because of my nerves! I like the luck rune - could be reminding me of my exam luck (I hope I haven't exhausted them yet haha) I'll work on the visualizing more before fixing a date. Thank you for this encouraging read ;) I really appreciate it :heart:

My morning has just started. What might be the highlight of my day?

Magazine - Flavour SW April 2012
I picked a random page 35

The title is "Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel"
Is there a chance you are thinking of grabbing fast food or having a meal alfresco, spending time at a local spa or just give yourself a spa treatment at home?

(by the way I have the urge to flip Food magazines/cookbooks for this question - so could the highlight of your day be about food - the purchase, preparation and enjoyment of it? )

>>>
Ques

What do I need to know?

GotH

Thanks for the feedback! Glad it resonated :) As for mine, it's true that I can visualize the mechanics of what I need to do in my head, if and when I am calm/relaxed. I've put this off for a year because of my nerves! I like the luck rune - could be reminding me of my exam luck (I hope I haven't exhausted them yet haha) I'll work on the visualizing more before fixing a date. Thank you for this encouraging read ;) I really appreciate it :heart:

Magazine - Flavour SW April 2012
I picked a random page 35

The title is "Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel"
Is there a chance you are thinking of grabbing fast food or having a meal alfresco, spending time at a local spa or just give yourself a spa treatment at home?

(by the way I have the urge to flip Food magazines/cookbooks for this question - so could the highlight of your day be about food - the purchase, preparation and enjoyment of it? )

>>>
Ques

What do I need to know?

Hmmm you know I was just thinking, maybe some delicious pancakes and a long hot bath/shower will do. Could very well be the highlight of my day. :)
Thanks.. Resonates more than you know.

---------------------------------

LA Confidential Magazine

Sinatra influenced heavy hitters from every corner of showbiz.

Your charisma, (and blue eyes maybe) charm and talent makes people want to imitate you. Make sure you put on your best work each time you speak or demonstrate something as you will leave a lasting imprint on those who follow in your footsteps. You influence is extremely strong.

---------------------------

Will X improve and take their work more seriously next semester?

BrightEye

I like that you saw a cat for me. I'm very catty at the moment and at the end of my tether with everything. I snap at people and am wary of taking on any more work.

Will X improve and take their work more seriously next semester?
The Late Repenters again from the Dante illustrations

They will, they'll pull their socks up, but only very last minute.

What do I need to know about X and me?

GotH

I like that you saw a cat for me. I'm very catty at the moment and at the end of my tether with everything. I snap at people and am wary of taking on any more work.

The Late Repenters again from the Dante illustrations

They will, they'll pull their socks up, but only very last minute.

What do I need to know about X and me?

Sounds just like him.. :/

Random Movie Channel
*The Perfect Guy*

I tune into the scene where her ex breaks into her home and does all these stalker acts. Smelling her pillow, sucking on her toothbrush and copying her computer files. He even takes her cat home causing her to search for the cat.

I think this is saying that someone has the potential to become a stalker if things don't work out in this relationship.

__---------__----_---------------------------------

Tell me something I don't know about X's personality..

CosmicBeing

GOTH said:
Tell me something I don't know about X's personality..

*I stand Alone by Godsmack*
Now I've told you this once before
You can't control me
If you try to take me down you're gonna break
I feel your every nothing that you're doing for me
I'm picking you out of me
You run away

I stand alone
Inside
I stand alone

You're always hiding behind your so called goddess
So what you don't think that we can see your face
Resurrected back before the final fallen
Now they've arrest until I can make my own way
I'm not afraid of fading

I stand alone
Feeling your sting down inside me
I'm not dying for it
I stand alone
Everything that I believe is fading
I stand alone
Inside
I stand alone

And now its my time (now its my time)
It's my time to dream (my time to dream)
Dream of the sky (dream of the sky)
Make me believe that this place is inplagued
By the poison in me
Help me decide if my fire will burn out
Before you can breathe
Breathe into me

I stand alone
Inside
I stand alone
Feeling your sting down inside me
I'm not dying for it
I stand alone
Everything that I believe is fading
I stand alone
Inside
I stand alone
Inside
I stand alone
Inside
I stand alone
Inside

I take this to mean that X (I honestly feel X is a male, but I could be wrong) is a Loner. X is not interested in companionship nor does X need to have a social circle. X does what he/she wants to do and doesn't bother explaining the why of their actions to anyone.

You either can roll with this person and allow them small/freedom/individuality or it's not going to be an interaction that is pleasant.

Hope this made sense!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is something I should remember about myself as I continue to move forward in life?