Job

Cacia

hello

I hope everyone is doing well in this new year that just started, I have a job but want to find another one where I can grow professionally so asked if a new job will appear. However, the cards confuse me, as you know sometimes one can not be objective in their own reading, for this reason would like your help.

Thank you in advance for your help in this

Will I find a new job?

Tower 19 x scythe 10 x star 16 x anchor 35 x birds 12

The center card talks about a new path that is about to start, The tower is the company which will take a sudden decision and this will bring stability or a long term job or in another context anchor can be reaching my goal of finding a new job, but the birds could be conversations or an interview.

CosmicBeing

Will I find a new job?

Tower 19 x scythe 10 x star 16 x anchor 35 x birds 12

Stars to me indicates your hopes and aspiration.

Tower can be government jobs or big corporate jobs

Birds can mean interview

Scythe can mean something sudden or something that "cuts"

Anchor is stability/permanent position.

Tower+Birds.. This to me means you'll have an interview soon at a big corporation or government job.

Scythe+Anchor..could mean sudden stability or cut to stability

Tower+Scythe= Sudden decision about a big corporate job or government job or cutting away a corporate/government job

Scythe+Stars= Sudden decision about a hope/aspiration you have.

Stars+Anchor= hopes/aspirations for stability (permanent position)

Anchor+Birds= An interview for a permanent position.

I would say you are looking for a permanent position. This could be at a major corporation or government job. I think you will get a permanent position suddenly (Scythe+Anchor). First it will be an interview and I think the decision will be made right there and then during the interview. Like they interview then say "Do you want to come on board?" And you will have to make a decision right there and then.

I would add it up to see what the quint is to get a better idea of overall energy of this pull.

This is just how i would translate the cards. Let me know what you think. I hope it was helpful.

Cacia

Million thanks

It certainly does makes sense, did not break them as you did but the way you analyze the cards certainly speaks of an interview as you put it, and the anchor to me as well symbolize a permanent position.

Thank you will keep you posted of events happening in the near future, do not know when this will happened but definitely seems that soon, for the speed of the scythe.

Cacia

CosmicBeing

Million thanks

It certainly does makes sense, did not break them as you did but the way you analyze the cards certainly speaks of an interview as you put it, and the anchor to me as well symbolize a permanent position.

Thank you will keep you posted of events happening in the near future, do not know when this will happened but definitely seems that soon, for the speed of the scythe.

Cacia

No problem.I notice 5 card pulls usually see 2 to 3 months in the future. So it probably not too far down the line.

Happy how I translated it made sense to you :)

Cacia

Cosmic Being

if you do not mind my question how did you figure out the time frame?

Thanks

CosmicBeing

Cosmic Being

if you do not mind my question how did you figure out the time frame?

Thanks

Don't mind at all.

I read a couple lenormand books and blogs. They speak of the average time frame.

So when i joined the site i read maybe a bunch of people with 5 cards... some predictions and some just looking at present.

I said "I heard small pulls look more in the 2 to 3 month period."

One of the sitters came back and told me that it played out as the cards said and it was maybe 2 months after i read this person.

I think one or 2 more sitters told me that too.

So that is my theory at the moment that it most likely only looks a short time into the future.

I also like setting a certain date with cards as well after practicing a bit more.

So say I read you about extra money coming in. I might say "What are the chances of Cacia getting extra money by January 25, 2016?"

Setting a specific date for a time period you are looking at also helps. But, i think small pulls from what i read and a bit of my own experience that it looks only so far in the future.. which i believe to be around the 2 month-3 month period.

This is just my perspective, but i hope it helped a bit.

Cacia

miss

You might be right because a friend of mine who is psychic told me that around 2 to 3 months will find a better job and where i will grow professionally, tha'ts why was so puzzle because you and her got the same time frame.

Thank you so much miss for taking the time to look at my cards, many blessings

Cacia

CosmicBeing

miss

You might be right because a friend of mine who is psychic told me that around 2 to 3 months will find a better job and where i will grow professionally, tha'ts why was so puzzle because you and her got the same time frame.

Thank you so much miss for taking the time to look at my cards, many blessings

Cacia

No problem. Happy i could help :)

Wish you much success and $$!