JUNE READINGS by the Lone Crone

greatdane

In for a bit for FIRST readings for June.....

++++PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE POSTING:

It is important you know how I read and if I am the right reader for you.

** I READ WHILE YOU WAIT, so it is important you stay on this thread after posting in case I have a question and then your reading will be delivered within minutes. **
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU ASK A QUESTION, PLEASE PLEASE stay on the thread as I read as I would an IN PERSON reading, it can be interactive, I may have a question. I then deliver your reading while you wait within minutes.

I see Lenormand readings as useful for perspective, as a tool, I don't see them as TELLING you what your future must be. I think of them as a possible heads up, things to watch for.

*I read more on your Path, linking you to a topic and seeing what we get.*

I read to help a querent with perspective, hopefully helping them see something they hadn't seen, think of something they hadn't noticed, sometimes a reading will come out as a what to watch out for, a bit of a warning.
__________________________________________________ _________

WHAT I DO NOT WISH TO READ ON:

HEALTH ISSUES....I think these are best left to a medical professional of some kind.

THIRD PERSON READINGS....please don't ask me if your boss is sleeping with your coworker. Neither of them asked for the reading. My link is to my Sitter, not another person.

WHAT SOMEONE IS THINKING, WILL SOMEONE CALL? I read cards, not minds.

+++SAME TOPIC or SAME PERSON....

Multiple readings, over and over, can confuse a Sitter or cause them to stay in a rut and I don't wish that for anyone.

PLEASE do not ask me about a topic or person you asked another reader within 24 hours. Things may change on your Path and I don't think back to back readings clarify, but confuse. +++

THESE are just MY feelings, my thoughts so you know how I feel about my readings and what I read on.

ANY Reader can read on whatever they wish and any querent can ask what they wish.

THESE are just MY personal parameters.

Rachx

Hi there may I sit? I'm off to Holy Isle in Scotland tomorrow - what can I expect? I'm perfectly happy staying right here on the forum while you read if you choose to xx

greatdane

Hello and Welcome to my Reading Room, Rachx

I would be happy to read on your Path. Is there anything in particular you are concerned about? Finances re trip? Romance? It helps my focus to have a bit more to focus on.

I can just do a general three card, but if you have a particular area of interest, please let me know before I do your reading and I will focus on that.

Rachx

Yes it's a learning experience so can I focus on that I will be learning to teach mindfulness

greatdane

Thank you, Rachx

I shall focus on that and return with your reading in a few minutes.

Rachx

I wonder if teaching mindfulness is actually my path or I am wasting time! X

snowmoon

hi,

i would like to sit. i will be stay in here about to 1:30 pm here. 40min.

what do i have to work on/focus in june?

thank-you.

greatdane

I was already reading before I saw your last post, Rachx

I read on your Path with your trip and what you should know.

FIRST CARD...................THE BIRDS

SECOND CARD...............THE SNAKE

RESULTS.......................THE TOWER

The WHAT of the BIRDS, communication, almost always TALKING, not texting or written, usually actual speaking and this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the SNAKE, something or someone is to be looked at closely, not to be blindly trusted because they may have another agenda, whether money or an ulterior motive. The RESULTS of the TOWER I see as a learning institution or learning of some kind, whether formally in a building of learning or a more informal setting, but a situation of learning.

This is not to say you are on the wrong PATH re teaching mindfulness, just that when I linked you specifically with this trip and what you should watch for, be open to, the Path you are headed on, I got the reading above. I see it as a bit of a warning. Watch for the SNAKE, which, if you come across it as either a group or just a person, if you are being mindful, you should know who or what it is. I hope that helps. I hope you get something out of your trip, whether it is to confirm you are on the right Path (although maybe this trip does hold a SNAKE coming across it) or whether you wish to veer.

May ALL BE WELL and May you get MUCH from this trip. Sometimes we learn something totally unexpected, but whether positive or negative, many things help move us along!

greatdane

Hello Snowmoon

That is a bit general for just a three card reading. It helps if I have more focus.

Is there a question, an area, a topic, you have not asked about in the last 24 hours of another reader you wish to have more perspective on?

Rachx

I read on your Path with your trip and what you should know.

FIRST CARD...................THE BIRDS

SECOND CARD...............THE SNAKE

RESULTS.......................THE TOWER

The WHAT of the BIRDS, communication, almost always TALKING, not texting or written, usually actual speaking and this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the SNAKE, something or someone is to be looked at closely, not to be blindly trusted because they may have another agenda, whether money or an ulterior motive. The RESULTS of the TOWER I see as a learning institution or learning of some kind, whether formally in a building of learning or a more informal setting, but a situation of learning.

This is not to say you are on the wrong PATH re teaching mindfulness, just that when I linked you specifically with this trip and what you should watch for, be open to, the Path you are headed on, I got the reading above. I see it as a bit of a warning. Watch for the SNAKE, which, if you come across it as either a group or just a person, if you are being mindful, you should know who or what it is. I hope that helps. I hope you get something out of your trip, whether it is to confirm you are on the right Path (although maybe this trip does hold a SNAKE coming across it) or whether you wish to veer.

May ALL BE WELL and May you get MUCH from this trip. Sometimes we learn something totally unexpected, but whether positive or negative, many things help move us along!

Thank you for the warning. Yes there will be a lot of talking as we are instructed in meditation and then we teach back what we learn. There are also periods of silence too so that's interesting but the learning is done by verbal instruction so that would be accurate.

We will be staying in a Buddhist retreat centre building that could be the TOWER - it is a course run by an association and a university - again both towers!

SNAKE is interesting to me as my colleagues on the course are all very good friends and peers. I will totally heed your warning. I guess it may be a woman this snake? I know one lady who is going who is asking me to proofread some training flyers for her - for free - could it be this? She does seem to request help in her endeavours.

Thank you for this reading - I will make a note in my journal and will report back if I learn anything about SNAKE

Thank you again Great Dane xx