JUNE READINGS by the Lone Crone

greatdane

RACHX...no I don't see the SNAKE as necessarily

being a woman. Could be, but I get the SNAKE as just someone or something not right, not good. It may be one person there, it could be something that seems just wrong to you. That doesn't mean the course or program or most of the people won't be great.

The SNAKE may be something you need to look in how you're thinking (NOT suggesting you are a SNAKE or that your thoughts are wrong in any way, just that something in your thinking could be setting up a road block to your learning and you must get it out of the way).

I think this will all make sense to you while you are there if you are just mindful of what you're feeling, thinking, if you are putting up a SNAKE on the path or if there is someone or something that is a SNAKE. A SNAKE is usually pretty obvious when we come across it.

MANY BLESSINGS on your trip. I think the SNAKE will wind up being good in a way, as it will enlighten you to something you need to see or know. The RESULTS of the TOWER I see as good.

snowmoon

That is a bit general for just a three card reading. It helps if I have more focus.

Is there a question, an area, a topic, you have not asked about in the last 24 hours of another reader you wish to have more perspective on?

hi, i would like to know how to improve myself as work a professional reader. is this ok with you?

if not, how can i change the situation for a better, a happy life? I have depression regarding some situation.

thank-you.

greatdane

Hello Snowmoon

I can link you and reading (I am gathering you mean reading the cards) on our Path and see what I get.

I will be back in a few minutes with your reading.

Rachx

being a woman. Could be, but I get the SNAKE as just someone or something not right, not good. It may be one person there, it could be something that seems just wrong to you. That doesn't mean the course or program or most of the people won't be great.

The SNAKE may be something you need to look in how you're thinking (NOT suggesting you are a SNAKE or that your thoughts are wrong in any way, just that something in your thinking could be setting up a road block to your learning and you must get it out of the way).

I think this will all make sense to you while you are there if you are just mindful of what you're feeling, thinking, if you are putting up a SNAKE on the path or if there is someone or something that is a SNAKE. A SNAKE is usually pretty obvious when we come across it.

MANY BLESSINGS on your trip. I think the SNAKE will wind up being good in a way, as it will enlighten you to something you need to see or know. The RESULTS of the TOWER I see as good.

Thank you for taking the time out to do the reading Great Dane - it's really appreciated. I'm a Lenormand newbie so this is great for my learning. I will stay mindful for sure and when I detect the snake I will know.

Thank you as well for your kind wishes and may you have the happiest June xxxx

Kurenai

Hello, I was wondering if you could do a reading for me as well. Do you do general readings or does it have to be a specific question?

greatdane

Snowmoon's Reading

I linked you to your Reading Path and what you should look at.

FIRST CARD....................THE STARS

SECOND CARD................THE MOON

RESULTS........................THE TREE

The WHAT of the STARS, your hopes, your dreams of success in doing readings, is affected by the HOW/WHY of the MOON, knowing illusion from reality, working more to connect to your subconscious, going deeper, learning more, working with your understanding of reading and this brings us to RESULTS...THE TREE. GROWTH and DEVELOPMENT.

So the main message I get is just connecting to the cards and yourself, trusting your instincts, the more you read, the stronger the roots of the TREE.

I hope this helps, Snowmoon. May You Move Forward With Peace on Your Path.

greatdane

HELLO KURENAI and WELCOME

With a THREE CARD reading, it helps to have at least an AREA of focus for me.

Is there some area of your life you are most interested in? The clearer the question, the easier my focus.

I read on what I see on your PATH, which can come as advice or a warning as I believe often we can change or side step something.

Kurenai

Thank you. I have two questions actually and not sure which one to ask...

May I ask if L will sign the documents I've been asking him to?

Thank you so much.

With a THREE CARD reading, it helps to have at least an AREA of focus for me.

Is there some area of your life you are most interested in? The clearer the question, the easier my focus.

I read on what I see on your PATH, which can come as advice or a warning as I believe often we can change or side step something.

snowmoon

I linked you to your Reading Path and what you should look at.

FIRST CARD....................THE STARS

SECOND CARD................THE MOON

RESULTS........................THE TREE

The WHAT of the STARS, your hopes, your dreams of success in doing readings, is affected by the HOW/WHY of the MOON, knowing illusion from reality, working more to connect to your subconscious, going deeper, learning more, working with your understanding of reading and this brings us to RESULTS...THE TREE. GROWTH and DEVELOPMENT.

So the main message I get is just connecting to the cards and yourself, trusting your instincts, the more you read, the stronger the roots of the TREE.

I hope this helps, Snowmoon. May You Move Forward With Peace on Your Path.

it do resonate to me. i have been working with cards for myself for many years, then I'm working towards how to do it as professional. I'm not satisfied.

the moon is very special to me.i don't see it as illustration like tarot.

read more would help me to grow. ok. i do it everyday.

do you see the cards are telling me just focus on reading by either lenormand cards, tarot or oracle card?

or all of them? I'm currently focus on lenormand cards.

thank-you.

greatdane

Hello again, Kurenai

I read on your Path, not really for divination, but what I can do is link you with L and focus on where your Path seems to be headed between you and what you wish for re documents and see what I get.