JUNE READINGS by the Lone Crone

Kurenai

Oh thank you, that would be wonderful!

I read on your Path, not really for divination, but what I can do is link you with L and focus on where your Path seems to be headed between you and what you wish for re documents and see what I get.

greatdane

Kurenai's Reading

I linked you with L on your Path and where things are currently heading, what you should look at.

FIRST CARD.................THE CHILD

SECOND CARD.............THE ANCHOR

RESULTS.....................THE SHIP

The WHO/WHAT of the CHILD usually comes up as something new for me, it can actually be a CHILD, only you would know the meaning here. The CHILD is affected by the ANCHOR, I see the ANCHOR here as DIGGING IN, as in either you or L digging your heels in over an issue. THE RESULTS OF THE SHIP The OUTCOME of what is going on with the CHILD and ANCHOR is the "prize," I don't mean this is a material or flippant way, but the outcome is VERY important in some way. I see the ANCHOR as THE CARD. There is an issue one or both of you may be at odds with, I don't see arguing or fighting as the way to go if this hasn't been resolved by now or soon, whatever you know is the ANCHOR, what has gotten in the way, may need a third party to resolve, a mediator. HOPEFULLY NOT, but I see there has been one major stumbling block. Does this make sense, Kurenai?

greatdane

SNOWMOON

That is about four questions. Three card readings on good on focusing, narrowing in on ONE area.

What I got from the reading and what your response seems to underline and confirm is that you may be reading a lot, but you are not understanding what you are reading. You say you are not satisfied.

So yes, practice is important, but understanding, finding a method that works for you, perhaps finding out what resonates more for you (is it tarot, Lenormand, oracles?), because in the end....it is about you and the cards.

I would suggest trying to journal for a bit. Take ONE deck, whether tarot, Lenormand, oracle, and just sit with the deck and just write your thoughts for each card.

You may be trying TOO hard, running from deck to deck, tarot, Lenormand, oracle, rather than just working with one. What I got most from your reading is you must settle your mind, it is you, not the cards, that does the reading. You must make peace within yourself and that will help you make peace and be more satisfied with your readings. The cards are just a tool, it is all about you and what you see in them.

Kurenai

Thank you so much. Yes, it is literally considering an issue over a child. And yes, The other party has been stubborn about it although the law is on my side. We currently have lawyers involved in this and it's been dragging on since December/January. So I guess I do have a third party involved.

May I ask you one more question if it is all rightbwith you?

I linked you with L on your Path and where things are currently heading, what you should look at.

The WHO/WHAT of the CHILD usually comes up as something new for me, it can actually be a CHILD, only you would know the meaning here. The CHILD is affected by the ANCHOR, I see the ANCHOR here as DIGGING IN, as in either you or L digging your heels in over an issue. THE RESULTS OF THE SHIP The OUTCOME of what is going on with the CHILD and ANCHOR is the "prize," I don't mean this is a material or flippant way, but the outcome is VERY important in some way. I see the ANCHOR as THE CARD. There is an issue one or both of you may be at odds with, I don't see arguing or fighting as the way to go if this hasn't been resolved by now or soon, whatever you know is the ANCHOR, what has gotten in the way, may need a third party to resolve, a mediator. HOPEFULLY NOT, but I see there has been one major stumbling block. Does this make sense, Kurenai?

greatdane

Feel free to ask, Kurenai

I shall do my best, although please stay on the thread. I may have a clarifying question for you.

Kurenai

Thank you. I shall. Can you take a look at where my marriage is going (the path it is on)?

I shall do my best, although please stay on the thread. I may have a clarifying question for you.

greatdane

Kurenai

Is this with L or someone else? If so, I need their first initial please.

Kurenai

Oh, and yes, the outcome of this issue is important because it will affect the child in many ways including medical benefits and such -- so it is largely material outcomes, but like you said, not in a flippant or "materialistic" way. To be honest with you, it has taken such an emotional toll that I am considering giving it up.

I am not sure how the SHIP card fits into this.. does it denote third party involvement?

snowmoon

That is about four questions. Three card readings on good on focusing, narrowing in on ONE area.

What I got from the reading and what your response seems to underline and confirm is that you may be reading a lot, but you are not understanding what you are reading. You say you are not satisfied.

So yes, practice is important, but understanding, finding a method that works for you, perhaps finding out what resonates more for you (is it tarot, Lenormand, oracles?), because in the end....it is about you and the cards.

I would suggest trying to journal for a bit. Take ONE deck, whether tarot, Lenormand, oracle, and just sit with the deck and just write your thoughts for each card.

You may be trying TOO hard, running from deck to deck, tarot, Lenormand, oracle, rather than just working with one. What I got most from your reading is you must settle your mind, it is you, not the cards, that does the reading. You must make peace within yourself and that will help you make peace and be more satisfied with your readings. The cards are just a tool, it is all about you and what you see in them.

yes, it is about me with my cards, i came from tarot background. i need to use oracle card for reading as well.
not for myself, for work.

I'm currently only focus on lenormand cards for a period of time.. i do work hard. yes, not running all the cards, I'm stick to lenormand cards.

i do understand what do work for me.

thank-you for remaining me .

i need to go to sleep, good night.