Just wanted to share!

toadwytch

I haven't posted on here in several months because I wanted to practice reading without referencing material here or on other websites. Since then, I've been reading less, but getting more out of it - instead of daily readings for practice, I read once every 2-4 weeks when I feel the need to do so. My deck has stayed in my purse every day since around October, I think.

I've never been a visual thinker; I think in words and concepts. Even my dreams tend to be based on the events that take place in them, with only the thinnest imagery - vague faces, minimal backgrounds, no sounds except voices. In the last two months especially my dreams have gradually become extraordinarily vivid and introspective - they seem less random and always leave me thinking when I wake up. I remember them better, too.

I don't know if it's just because of the rich symbolism and creativity in the cards, but these vivid mental pictures are a strange feeling for me. I've been having what feel like premonitions, but I think that my readings have just helped me become a little more self-aware of my faults and their consequences. Images pop into my mind when I'm about to fall into one of my usual bad habits or make a mistake; I ignored these images the first few times, but seeing them bear out truly four or five times has made me listen a little closer.

Just wanted to share because I'm impressed by what tarot readings have given me. No particular reading has been shattering or life-changing, but as a practice, I feel like it's changed the way I think in unexpected ways for the better. I don't think I would have stuck with it this long if I hadn't received so much insight and guidance from reading your posts here!

BeyondtheVeil

toadwytch

I haven't posted on here in several months because I wanted to practice reading without referencing material here or on other websites. Since then, I've been reading less, but getting more out of it - instead of daily readings for practice, I read once every 2-4 weeks when I feel the need to do so. My deck has stayed in my purse every day since around October, I think.

I've never been a visual thinker; I think in words and concepts. Even my dreams tend to be based on the events that take place in them, with only the thinnest imagery - vague faces, minimal backgrounds, no sounds except voices. In the last two months especially my dreams have gradually become extraordinarily vivid and introspective - they seem less random and always leave me thinking when I wake up. I remember them better, too.

I don't know if it's just because of the rich symbolism and creativity in the cards, but these vivid mental pictures are a strange feeling for me. I've been having what feel like premonitions, but I think that my readings have just helped me become a little more self-aware of my faults and their consequences. Images pop into my mind when I'm about to fall into one of my usual bad habits or make a mistake; I ignored these images the first few times, but seeing them bear out truly four or five times has made me listen a little closer.

Just wanted to share because I'm impressed by what tarot readings have given me. No particular reading has been shattering or life-changing, but as a practice, I feel like it's changed the way I think in unexpected ways for the better. I don't think I would have stuck with it this long if I hadn't received so much insight and guidance from reading your posts here!

Yay! You are tuning into your intuition more. I was lucky that I had that before trying to read cards, but definitely by doing divination it helps to open up. I think that you will get better/clearer messages and start trusting them more now. It is an awesome feeling and one that I wish I hadn't closed down for awhile. I'm just starting to open up again as well. lol

I think that when one decides to open up with any type of divination that it helps to start acknowledging/seeing things that were probably there all along.

I am so happy for you!! {{HUGS}}

Thanks for sharing love! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

Trogon

It is rather exciting when you have this kind of result from stretching your Tarot muscles. The changes can be fun and exciting, that's for sure.

Alitalia

Wow!! Cool..! Lovely experience.. enjoy your new stage of relationships with your self divine and the cards.. good luck.. :)