Keyhole Through The Peeking

Mycroft

I was originally going to entitle this thread;

DARK MANSION OF THE ETERNAL NIGHT!

but there was a slight problem with that;

1) It's a house not a mansion that's involved
2) The house isn't actually very dark
3) It has nothing to do with an eternal night (that was just me being dramatic).

So, what I've cunningly done is to reverse both the title, and the format, of 'Peeking Through The Keyhole' and I'm going to show you a picture of a house, this house in fact;

001.jpg

and what you have to do is give me all the impressions you get about it. Now, it goes without saying that there must obviously be a reason why I've chosen this house, and that's because it has a secret. It's an intriguing and really quite amazing secret, and it's also up to you, using all your divinatory powers, to try and work out what that secret is.

All methods of divination are allowed as long as they are NON-CARD, so please don't anybody post "I've just drawn The Empress from the RWS..." and if you know what this house is then please keep quiet unless you want to find yourself dressed in a squirrel costume with Ted Nugent after your tail.

As usual there will be an incomprehensible and utterly pointless scoring system, except I haven't quite worked it out yet, but what I can tell you is that when we hear Jim Bowen inform us,

bullseye_support.jpg

"That's the Bullseye! That's Bully's Star Prize!"

Then we'll know that somebody has correctly divined the house's secret. So dive in, and divine away - it's going to be smashing, it's going to be super, it's going to be great, in fact it's going to be;

m_Hm_Pc_PAo_XK0_Zm8_MKT58we_Sg.jpg

danieljuk

I shall be playing but going to think about this house a bit! is it one house or two? yay new game from Mycroft! :thumbsup::)

Starri Knytes

And if you're wrong you hear, "Bullsh*t" ??

I love this house!!
I would expect to see a round table with a crystal ball on it sitting in the heavily draped parlor. There would be a single chair behind it. The person who sits in that chair would be dressed appropriately, complete with a turban.
*daydreaming not divining

earthair

I wish I didn't know the answer.
I want to play.

search

Mycroft

I shall be playing but going to think about this house a bit! is it one house or two? yay new game from Mycroft! :thumbsup::)
There's always one isn't there. You just have to pop the tricky questions that I was hoping nobody would ask don't you Dan! Okay, my answer is going to be suitably cryptic - it used to be one but now it's two, but you'll know which is the RIGHT side to concentrate on. Over to Tony Green and Jim for a little more clarification;

image.jpg

"That's red! That's the fridge-freezer!"

Mycroft

And if your wrong you hear, "Bullsh*t" ??

I love this house!!
I would expect to see a round table with a crystal ball on it sitting in the heavily draped parlor. There would be a single chair behind it. The person who sits in that chair would be dressed appropriately, complete with a turban.
*daydreaming not divining
Ooooh yeah!

hank_azaria_as_the_blue_raja_in_mystery_men.jpg

"I am 'Mycroft the Unfathomable' -
tremble with amazement as my amazing power
makes all the money disappear from your purses!"

Mycroft

I wish I didn't know the answer.
I want to play.
And you shall still go to the ball Cinders! Simply use your divinatory powers to tell me which of these three sets of contestants actually managed the legendary feat of scoring,

image.jpg

"101 in six darts or less, non-dart player first!"

celticnoodle

:thumbsup: HURRAY!!!

This thread was always fun! Its been a long time since we've put one up. I'm so glad you re-started it, Mycroft and I had to laugh at the change in the title.

I, LOVE this house!!! I'm not ready to really concentrate on it now--so will have to come back hopefully tomorrow. It is a gorgeous home though, and looks and 'feels' old. It has CHARACTER! PERSONALITY PLUS!!!

I will be back later to see if I can get anything....:D

Starri Knytes

Ooooh yeah!

hank_azaria_as_the_blue_raja_in_mystery_men.jpg

"I am 'Mycroft the Unfathomable' -
tremble with amazement as my amazing power
makes all the money disappear from your purses!"

https3A2F2F45.media.tumblr.com2Fbc8ab2455477cf0debe187f32735d67e2Ftumblr_mr5wheAQzm1stpta9o1_400_zpsqsvpjki5.gif

Mycroft

Aw come on Starri, you know I look good in a turban! Remember what a great time we had at last year's AT Christmas party;

the_mind_reader.jpg

"....and the next person to be banned will be ...."