Konraad

wavebreaker

Thirteen: the Konraad from the past life spread, is this Sandor Konraad?
I'm asking because I just found an announcement for a tarot workshop given by Sandor Konraad about how to do a tarot consult. Sounds like an interesting workshop.

Thirteen

Yes, indeed. Sandor Konraad. My opinion on him--frankly, I'm not too keen on his interpetation of the cards; I found them a little shallow and old-fashioned (ex: he explains the background for the High Priestess quite nicely, but his only "divinatory meaning" for her is: A moody critical woman. :p Of course, this might have changed--book has been around for a while--or might just have been because the focus of the book is on spreads, not tarot card meanings. But he can't be beat when it comes to spreads. His book, *Classic Tarot Spreads*, which has the past life spread in it, is an excellent resource.

wavebreaker

The workshop is about using multiple spreads when giving someone else a reading and it sounds like the emphasis is on the spreads. So that could be good.
And it would give me a chance to meet some other tarot enthusiasts in real life, because the only ones I know are all you people here on the forum! ;)

wavebreaker

PS: Maan, Kaz, and any other Dutch people on the forum: the workshop is scheduled for the autumn (no date yet) in Zutphen. More info on http://www.webtarot.nl, under "Cursussen".

Jewel

Tarotlady, that sounds really cool! if you go please make sure to tell us all about it!

Maan

Wow.. that sounds great!

Finally something positive about being a tarot fanatic in the Netherlands ;)

wavebreaker

Ok, see you there then, Maan! :)

Maan

I will be the girl with the curly hair ( and i mean really curly!!!) Sitting in the first row and looking really serious ;)

wavebreaker

I'll be the brunette in the front row wondering at all these real life tarot enthusiasts: "wow, they really do exist outside of cyberspace!" ;)