Lay your own cards and I will read (grand tableau style)

CosmicBeing

CLOSED UNTIL I CATCH UP
9x4 style Grand tableau = accepted
8x4+4 style grand tableau= Won't read.

Lay out your own grand tableau with a topic in mind
Topic:
Whatever topic except health. Can't be in Yes or No format
Example: My love life in 4 months. I am dating someone and wondering where it will go.
or
Love life in 4 months. I am wondering if I will meet someone new.

Choose a gender to identify with either the female card or male card.

Methods.....I will only focus on a few cards and use reflection & mirroring.
Will only read 4 months into the future
Example: march through End of June
Even if you erect the chart say March 25....please don't get into dates...just months.

Everything above you must write in your post when you attach your Grand tableau or write out where the cards fell

Just put the number such as
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9
10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17/18
19/20/21/22/23/24/25/26/27
28/29/30/31/32/33/34/35/36

or

Attach an image where the lenormand cards are very plain...I can't see overly decorated lenormand cards such as mystical lenormand.

I already know the houses by heart... i just need to know what number card fell where.

Follow all the rules and your grand tableau will be read. I will complete the reading within 4 weeks of when you posted it.

Only take 2 people for right now....will reopen when I finish it

1. selenatarot completed
Waiting list:
2. Rachx completed
3. nh786
4. Vanitygrey completed
5. Dew
6. think

selenatarot

I lay a grand tableau for my love life over the next 4 months. I'm single and wondering if I will meet anyone.

30--32---8--19---4--33--35--13---9
24---3---6---7--27--20--31--18--29
26--28--16---2--36--22--14---1--34
5--10--17--12--11--15--21--23--25

thank you for reading my grand tableau.

snowmoon

hi, i would like to sit.

is it ok to set the timing to 3 month?

which deck do you think you would read the images clearly? would dreaming way deck is ok with you? if not then i will use either future fairy-tale or secret lenormand cards...

thank-you.

Rachx

Ooooh cosmic being is love to sit..?

CosmicBeing

hi, i would like to sit.

is it ok to set the timing to 3 month?

which deck do you think you would read the images clearly? would dreaming way deck is ok with you? if not then i will use either future fairy-tale or secret lenormand cards...

thank-you.

Dreaming Way Lenormand is fine to use. If you are going to post a picture of the 9x4 grand tableau...just make sure the name of the lenormand cards are visible in the image. If you are going to type it out. The just do what selenatarot did.

You can set it for 3 months instead.

You are on my other Grand tableau waiting list.... I'm moving through that list fast. So do you want to sit on this list or the other list?

Ooooh cosmic being is love to sit..?

I can add you to the waiting list, Rachx. If you have a lenormand deck and can lay out your own cards, just pull the cards once I confirm I can read you. You are more than welcome on this particular thread.

Barleywine

This is the same approach I intend to use when I start doing professional readings on-line: clients will pull their own cards, which is the only way I'll do remote readings. Are you expecting feedback or exchange readings in return?

CosmicBeing

I lay a grand tableau for my love life over the next 4 months. I'm single and wondering if I will meet anyone.

30--32---8--19---4--33--35--13---9
24---3---6---7--27--20--31--18--29
26--28--16---2--36--22--14---1--34
5--10--17--12--11--15--21--23--25

thank you for reading my grand tableau.
Bouquet in H.Bouquet
Lady in H.Dog
Scythe is in the house of Lady
Gentleman in H.Garden
Tree is in the house of Gentleman
Ring in H.Cross
Fox is in the H.Ring
Heart in H.Scythe
Path in the H.Heart
Anchor in H.Snake
Mice in H.Anchor

During this time period your love life will be focused on having happiness and joy in it.
It looks like right now you may be in the friend zone of someone you are interested in. This person may be someone you know socially, at a party,
or in some public arena.

It looks like you are dealing with some form of rejection, suddenness or pain. Scythe mirrors mice...so this could indicate a rejection or you at least feeling like you been rejected.

This man is dealing with healing. It could be he came out of a relationship or situation that makes him feel he needs to attend to himself.

I don't see commitment here because of the state of the Ring. The Ring is in a difficult house and Fox is in the house of Ring....Fox is not a committing card....it's "untraditional"..."cheating"...so unless you are into open relationships it doesn't show monogamy. But, the fact of ring being in house of cross...shows a level of difficulty.

Heart break (heart H.Scythe)...and a choice/decision in love (path H.Heart)

Stability and lifelong commitment is a problem (anchor H.snake) and there is a loss to this (H.Anchor)

Lady mirrors Heart, Fish, Book
Book+Heart= A secret admirer or Secret love

Heart reflects fish

Gentleman reflect dog
Gentleman mirrors Rider, Ship

Ring mirrors Tree & Bouquet
Ring reflects Lily

Anchor Mirrors Mountain & Coffin
Anchor reflects Stork

Looking at how the cards reflect each other.

It looks like you have a secret crush or love for someone since book also reflects heart. In addition....Lady mirrors Fish...& Heart reflects fish....fish can be abundance...but also fish is uncommitted...fish don't like the be caged. So it may just be indicating you being single right now...but have a crush.

In addition maybe there are multiple loves...but there is probably at least one person who you are friends with that you are developing feelings for.

Gentleman reflects dog...so this is probably someone you are friendly with/has a friendship with. In addition you may wish for a change in this friendship since ship and dog mirror....dog also sits in H.stork...stork is about moving onto the next chapter of the relationship.

There are blocks and endings to stability or to endurance.

Let me know if you have any questions

CosmicBeing

This is the same approach I intend to use when I start doing professional readings on-line: clients will pull their own cards, which is the only way I'll do remote readings. Are you expecting feedback or exchange readings in return?

Just feedback

Since I'm reading it and they aren't adding their own insight..I figure it just be as if I pulled the cards.

Only requiring feedback...to see how successful it is. Notice drawing the cards myself can be a bit draining to an extent. But, that is just me....it helps cut time out the whole reading process.

Barleywine

Just feedback

Since I'm reading it and they aren't adding their own insight..I figure it just be as if I pulled the cards.

Only requiring feedback...to see how successful it is. Notice drawing the cards myself can be a bit draining to an extent. But, that is just me....it helps cut time out the whole reading process.

OK. To be "legal," the feedback has to include sitter comments on at least some the cards you choose to read. That shouldn't be too difficult.

nh786

Hey, i'd like to do this if you'll have me :)