Lay your own cards and I will read (grand tableau style)

Vanitygrey

Hi Cosmicbeing... may I be added to the waitlist?

Thank you!

selenatarot

Bouquet in H.Bouquet
Lady in H.Dog
Scythe is in the house of Lady
Gentleman in H.Garden
Tree is in the house of Gentleman
Ring in H.Cross
Fox is in the H.Ring
Heart in H.Scythe
Path in the H.Heart
Anchor in H.Snake
Mice in H.Anchor

During this time period your love life will be focused on having happiness and joy in it.
It looks like right now you may be in the friend zone of someone you are interested in. This person may be someone you know socially, at a party,
or in some public arena.

It looks like you are dealing with some form of rejection, suddenness or pain. Scythe mirrors mice...so this could indicate a rejection or you at least feeling like you been rejected.

This man is dealing with healing. It could be he came out of a relationship or situation that makes him feel he needs to attend to himself.

I don't see commitment here because of the state of the Ring. The Ring is in a difficult house and Fox is in the house of Ring....Fox is not a committing card....it's "untraditional"..."cheating"...so unless you are into open relationships it doesn't show monogamy. But, the fact of ring being in house of cross...shows a level of difficulty.

Heart break (heart H.Scythe)...and a choice/decision in love (path H.Heart)

Stability and lifelong commitment is a problem (anchor H.snake) and there is a loss to this (H.Anchor)

The reading is accurate. I have been friend zoned by a man I knew online through social media. I told him that I was attracted to him but he kind of somehow got himself out of it all by giving me some reasons why he couldn't go ahead with it. I have been feeling rejected lately and quite bitter and upset inside about my love life. I feel this pattern keeps repeating itself. I have been thinking about making a list to change my energy so I can attract someone new that wants to develop a relationship with me. I did get a feeling he is hung up on someone or healing from something when we were talking. I am monogamous but don't want an over serious relationship right now and would like to get to know someone and see how it develops.

Lady mirrors Heart, Fish, Book
Book+Heart= A secret admirer or Secret love

Heart reflects fish

Gentleman reflect dog
Gentleman mirrors Rider, Ship

Ring mirrors Tree & Bouquet
Ring reflects Lily

Anchor Mirrors Mountain & Coffin
Anchor reflects Stork

Looking at how the cards reflect each other.

It looks like you have a secret crush or love for someone since book also reflects heart. In addition....Lady mirrors Fish...& Heart reflects fish....fish can be abundance...but also fish is uncommitted...fish don't like the be caged. So it may just be indicating you being single right now...but have a crush.

In addition maybe there are multiple loves...but there is probably at least one person who you are friends with that you are developing feelings for.

Gentleman reflects dog...so this is probably someone you are friendly with/has a friendship with. In addition you may wish for a change in this friendship since ship and dog mirror....dog also sits in H.stork...stork is about moving onto the next chapter of the relationship.

There are blocks and endings to stability or to endurance.

Yeh I have a crush on him sometime it waivers and I start to think forget him and move on to someone new. I can move on quite quickly but it takes a few weeks sometimes after a 'rejection' for me to move on and let go, its only been a couple of days so I am hoping I forget him.
I do develop crushes and I find men sometimes show their attraction towards me but then don't take the next step which is frustrating. I don't know if there will be a man coming up for me in the next 4 months or are you seeing nothing serious, just crushes? I'm also curious to know if he is showing up as communicating with me in the next 4 months again? I have suspicions he snoops on me online by looking at my photos. My mood has been affected negatively by this latest episode.

Let me know if you have any questions

CosmicBeing

Yeh I have a crush on him sometime it waivers and I start to think forget him and move on to someone new. I can move on quite quickly but it takes a few weeks sometimes after a 'rejection' for me to move on and let go, its only been a couple of days so I am hoping I forget him.
I do develop crushes and I find men sometimes show their attraction towards me but then don't take the next step which is frustrating. I don't know if there will be a man coming up for me in the next 4 months or are you seeing nothing serious, just crushes? I'm also curious to know if he is showing up as communicating with me in the next 4 months again? I have suspicions he snoops on me online by looking at my photos. My mood has been affected negatively by this latest episode.

Let me know if you have any questions

Thank you for the indepth feedback...it really helps me.

I don't know if there will be a man coming up for me in the next 4 months or are you seeing nothing serious, just crushes?
From this Grand Tableau I can't see anything serious.

When the female card falls at the very end of the grand tableau.... I have found it to usually not indicate much happening in the future if the chart is erected for present time and not for a different time period.

I'm also curious to know if he is showing up as communicating with me in the next 4 months again?
Letter in House of Fox
Fish is in the house of Fox

Star in house of Mountain
Hopes and wishes are blocked...in addition star is the internet. So could be some block between you about talking on social media.

I personally don't think there will be any communication with him. Since this is only tied to your love life...the messages will be about love/relationship. I don't see him messaging you....but I can only say for sure he won't be messaging you about anything tied to your romantic emotions.

Hope I made sense....but as far as communication I can tell for this topic of the chart. I can't guarantee that he won't contact you....but I can at least say with certainty that he won't contact you about your emotions.

Letter mirrors cross....cross is about burdens, difficulties for this topic of the grand tableau. Tower also influences letter...and tower most of the time in love grand tableau (from my experience) shows a level of isolation present.

I hope this helped answer your questions.

Vanitygrey

I'm single and wondering if I will begin dating anyone. I asked for the next three months.

I am the female significator

Thank you so much for reading :)

CosmicBeing

Thank you....I'll get right to it. :)

CosmicBeing

VanityGrey
Clover in H.Clover
Tower in H.Tower
Lady in H.Moon
Bear in H.Lady
Gentleman in H.Path/crossroads
Heart in H.Gentleman
Ring in H.Sun
Fox in H.Ring
Heart in H.Gentleman
Ship in H.Heart
Anchor in H.Ship
Whip in H.Anchor

Well Clover is in it's own house which can indicate a fling or second chance. In addition tower is in it's own house...this is tied to isolation, making something official, or clear boundaries.

There are problems with this tower because it reflects snake....then it reflects fish. Fish is abundance or non-committed. I am guessing there are commitment issues present in your love life.

Clover reflects whip...whip is a sexual card. The actual sexual act, but it is also tied to passion and intense conversations (debates or arguments.)

I can see that you are or will be dealing with a lot of emotions...you sit in the house of emotions and reflect the card of emotions.

I think someone will come into your life during this time period. This person will be dealing with love. But, this person will also have to make a decision. The decision might have to deal with you and a relationship status. Since you and this person sit so close....I think there isn't much going on between you two right now which may be why you consider yourself single.

I am thinking someone is coming back/will come...this might be someone you had a fling with or some second chance.

I don't see a relationship starting up in the next few month. The reason I say this...Fox is in the house of ring...I don't exactly see this as a relationship signal...in this case I would see it as a card of investigating a relationship. Then ring is in H.Sun...house of sun also means house of revelation for me. This revelation may bring loss or anxiety/worry. This revelation will come from him and weigh on you.

There will be change or distance in love. We see that Anchor is in H.Ship....showing some long term/endurance/stability will change.

Heart mirrors Coffin & Book
reflects Lily

Lady mirrors & reflects Moon

Gentleman mirrors Ship & rider
Gentleman reflects whip

Ring mirrors child & bouquet
reflects path

Anchor mirrors mountain & cross
reflects garden
Looking at the ties...we see heart mirrors coffin....coffin can indicate an ending of love. Sometimes it can indicate depression....but for me to think that I would have to see moon near it or moon influence.
This love may be filled with secrets....I say secrets because book sits in house of cross. Heart mirrors lily....lily can indicate sexuality, patience,
something that took long/clow, or old. This love may have been developing slowly.

Gentleman mirrors rider....so I do think this could be someone new or the arrival of this person you have wished for...knighting...star influences man.
We have a lot of ties with whip to this person/situation. It makes me think sexual again.

Anchor mirrors mountain...delays/blocks in stability that is difficult (cross) which keeps the situation in a light heart/dating/fooling around state (garden)

If you have any questions let me know.

Vanitygrey

Wow! Thank you CB!! I will be back in the next couple of hours. I need to digest the meanings and think about the feedback.

This reading was very good!!!

snowmoon

Dreaming Way Lenormand is fine to use. If you are going to post a picture of the 9x4 grand tableau...just make sure the name of the lenormand cards are visible in the image. If you are going to type it out. The just do what selenatarot did.

You can set it for 3 months instead.

You are on my other Grand tableau waiting list.... I'm moving through that list fast. So do you want to sit on this list or the other list?

I can add you to the waiting list, Rachx. If you have a lenormand deck and can lay out your own cards, just pull the cards once I confirm I can read you. You are more than welcome on this particular thread.

hi, I'm waiting for the other list,so other list please.

thank-you.