Lay your own cards and I will read (grand tableau style)

CosmicBeing

hi, I'm waiting for the other list,so other list please.

thank-you.

Okay sounds like a plan. I'll be finishing the two people before you by the beginning of August.

So yours will follow very soon after.

Vanitygrey

First, thank you so much for taking the time to read my grand tableau. I really appreciated it and learned a lot! I've provided feedback. Also, couldn't tell by barleywines comment if I am to offer some interpretation, so I did just in case.

By the way your interpretation read, I figured it to be one person in particular, so my responses are based on that assumption.

Well Clover is in it's own house which can indicate a fling or second chance. In addition tower is in it's own house...this is tied to isolation, making something official, or clear boundaries.

Similar to your take on clover, I read the first three cards to mean a second chance, with long-term prospects. This seems plausible and I will get to why in the further analysis below. Additionally, this kind of confirms with other readings about my love life this year.

There are problems with this tower because it reflects snake....then it reflects fish. Fish is abundance or non-committed. I am guessing there are commitment issues present in your love life.

In the past, there was a commitment issue. The person I think this spread is picking up on wanted to move slow. It's hard to answer this question accurately, because technically there aren't any commitment issues because I am single. LOL (laughing at myself)!

Tower also mirrors house, which, here further solidifies confinement, to me. Interestingly enough, tower knights with letter and cross, which confirms that I previously received very painful information from this person that lead to my isolation.

Clover reflects whip...whip is a sexual card. The actual sexual act, but it is also tied to passion and intense conversations (debates or arguments.)

I can see this happening. If we do speak again, there will probably be intense conversations about how things were left previously.

Interestingly, clover knights tower and stork, which suggests that I "escape isolation" and actual give it a second shot.

I think someone will come into your life during this time period. This person will be dealing with love. But, this person will also have to make a decision. The decision might have to deal with you and a relationship status. Since you and this person sit so close....I think there isn't much going on between you two right now which may be why you consider yourself single.

I am thinking someone is coming back/will come...this might be someone you had a fling with or some second chance.

Yes, I think this is someone I know that comes back (man next to stork and rider) and someone I previously dated that I will have another chance with (coffin + clover + anchor). And if he does come back, he will have to make a decision about what he wants to do. Yes, we are currently not speaking.

I don't see a relationship starting up in the next few month. The reason I say this...Fox is in the house of ring...I don't exactly see this as a relationship signal...in this case I would see it as a card of investigating a relationship. Then ring is in H.Sun...house of sun also means house of revelation for me. This revelation may bring loss or anxiety/worry. This revelation will come from him and weigh on you.

Yes, fox in the house of ring makes sense, as I think that would be the next step. Also, confirms what you mentioned earlier with whip being intense discussions. I think this will involve me because I'm currently unclear (fox knights to clouds and lady) due to my perceptions of be being lied to (fox knights to snake and book).

So, in the essential Lenormand, Rana George comments that when the significators aren't facing each other, we can look for meeting points (where our two axes cross vertically and horizontally). The meeting points here are ring and sun, which would suggest a successful relationship?

There will be change or distance in love. We see that Anchor is in H.Ship....showing some long term/endurance/stability will change.
If a relationship was to occur, it would be at a distance as we live in different states.

Looking at the ties...we see heart mirrors coffin....coffin can indicate an ending of love. Sometimes it can indicate depression....but for me to think that I would have to see moon near it or moon influence.

Yes, our relationship had previously ended.

This love may be filled with secrets....I say secrets because book sits in house of cross. Heart mirrors lily....lily can indicate sexuality, patience,
something that took long/clow, or old. This love may have been developing slowly.

Lots of secrets, I think, on his part, which is what I'm trying to uncover lol. Yes, makes sense that love/feelings are developing slowly as we've spent time apart.

Gentleman mirrors rider....so I do think this could be someone new or the arrival of this person you have wished for...knighting...star influences man.
We have a lot of ties with whip to this person/situation. It makes me think sexual again.

Yes, I've hoped that this person would come back :)

Whip knights to birds and snake, which suggests that we may just be discussing his lies :) LOL!

Anchor mirrors mountain...delays/blocks in stability that is difficult (cross) which keeps the situation in a light heart/dating/fooling around state (garden)

I can see that... and with mountain being knighted by ship and key, i think distance is the issue.

WOW! Very powerful reading. Thank you so much!!

CosmicBeing

So, in the essential Lenormand, Rana George comments that when the significators aren't facing each other, we can look for meeting points (where our two axes cross vertically and horizontally). The meeting points here are ring and sun, which would suggest a successful relationship?

I don't go into the if the faces aren't looking at each other.

I only look at the meeting part to understand the aspect of the relationship.

I can't say if it will be a successful relationship. There is nothing here indicating a relationship will start up in the next 4 months...mostly points to whip activity.

Sun sits in the house of loss, anxiety, & worries (mice).
Then your position is the last row...and he sits above you...showing he has more control over the situation in addition the line of cards that sit above you will indicate what is on your mind or what is weighing you down.

if we did a 3x3 with sun in the center...to understand the sun card.
Ring mirrors Scythe. This is usually not a positive sign. Sometimes scythe means truth (but it's harsh)...sometimes it means something sudden (but nothing in this spread is indicating a relationship is starting so I can't say it's sudden)...separation...and pain are other meanings of scythe.

scythe will then mirror bouquet
Scythe mirrors rider (this is a messenger or news)

I don't see a relationship starting in this time period...

But, lenormand can only tell so much....lenormand is events. So we are only looking at a specific time period.

If you follow the chain of cards from house to house.

Coffin in house of rider could simply mean
An ending is arriving.

Then you have mountain in house of snake
snake is the house of problems most of the time.....but other times it's out right lies (not as skillful as fox) or the other woman.

I don't see any reason in the spread to grand the house of snake fully lies...it showing more of an issue.

stork in house of mountain indicate moving this relationship to the next step is blocked or delay.
Mount in house of snake indicates a block or delay that is problematic
Then snake in house of dog can indicate problems with loyalty.

But, I do not see a relationship starting...so a successful relationship can not be deduced from this spread.

it seems like the energy of whip needs to be dealt with.

Hope this answered your questions. Let time tell..but what I could get about the situation is only what lenormand deck will tell me.

CosmicBeing

You might also want to study the diagonals...it will add more meaning too....if you need help. You can always write out your personal interpretation of the diagonals..and I could vice versa give my interpretation.

if that helps.

CosmicBeing

something else I thought of and forgot for a second is...scythe could indicate something permanent.

I would have to find my rana george to study what her view of scythe= permanent is.

Could always be scythe+ring = permanent relationship.
But, I still don't see a relationship starting up in the next 4 months.

Well let me know what happens...I'm human and I can make a mistake in my translation. So don't take it to heart. Human fallacy

Vanitygrey

Thank you so much for the additional clarification! I followed the ring after I posted and can see what you stated. I agree that a relationship may not be in the cards (literally). But wanted to see your take on meeting points.

The only last question I have is how did you determine that the whip is the card with "energy"? I do agree that we have a lot to discuss.

I'm still learning, so don't know if I'll be able to do diagonals. I struggled a little with the initial interpretations :)

Again, thank you for taking the time to read the tableau. I hope to get it down one day.

CosmicBeing

Thank you so much for the additional clarification! I followed the ring after I posted and can see what you stated. The only last question I have is how did you determine that the whip is the card with "energy"? I do agree that we have a lot to discuss.

I'm still learning, so don't know if I'll be able to do diagonals. I struggled a little with the initial interpretations :)

Again, thank you for taking the time to read the tableau. I hope to get it down one day.

Well to you learning grand tableau....I did a practice every month. I just maybe focus on a certain area of my life each month....or you can do a general. It's okay to make mistake...and it's okay to get a migraine from it....I still sometimes feel overwhelmed.

How I got that whip has the most energy?
Whip reflects clover...and well clover is very strong in this spread because it sits in it's own house..indicating a major theme for that time.

This was really the main reason why...

diagonals will have at most 4 cards...so it will be like reading a 4 card line.

Since we are talking about whip....let's look at the diagonal
Moon-Scythe-Fox-Whip

so you would read this like a four line
-Emotional pain about cheating/manipulation leads to arguments
(this is just a possible meaning)

If there is a card that you are really curious about...I can look at the diagonal for you..and give you some possible meanings.

Rachx

You can post your grand tableau. Make sure you provide what I need to read you.

Thank you Cosmic Being

What to expect from my relationship with S in the next 4 months

Blue Owl

6-27-4-20-28-16-23-7-22
14-5-8-32-19-34-36-17-26-
11-3-30-2-13-21-18-24-31-
35-1-10-15-29-12-25-9-33

Thank you so much I am female xxx

nh786

Thank you so much for accepting me :)

My GT is below. I charged the 29 Woman card as myself, i am currently single and wondering if i will meet someone.
Just asked about my love life for the next 4 months.

32--10--22--31--29--26--23--34---3
12---8--20--18--35--19---6---16---1
15--28--13--33--27--24--17--25--14
-2--30--21---7---11---5--36---4----9

Thank you :)