Lenormand card reading exchange

snowmoon

hi, i would like to do reading exchange for feedback,

i offer 3 people
deck fortune lenormand card
spread near and far , 8 cards with significant card
timing i will set up to one month

i need your gender, basically, this spread is good for to know your situation about one month, and understand what is going on? and what was going on ? so i do not need question.

thank-you.

DownUnderNZer

I am just curious...female.

Do you want one in return?

DND :)

Genna

Female. I would like one too, please!

CosmicBeing

If I may sit,
My gender is female.

ScorpioRegen

Hi Snowmoon,

If room for one more id love to do feedback and exchange. I know you already have three but if you change yor mind id be happy to work with you.

Female gender

DownUnderNZer

Am withdrawing - due to cyclone and repairs my street may have no internet or phones for a week by the sounds of it.

Thanks for the offer!

I am just curious...female.

Do you want one in return?

snowmoon

Am withdrawing - due to cyclone and repairs my street may have no internet or phones for a week by the sounds of it.

Thanks for the offer!

ok, no problem

snowmoon

If I may sit,
My gender is female.

hi,

about this month, you are looking for recive good news related to a engagement

near card scythe+star+tree+ring

the situation did not going well as you hoped, a new connection is a need for engagement. you are hoping to live together. tree with ring, i would say the problem has caused has been a long time.

far card cloud R +horse+lily +mountain

the bright side of the clouds is on the right, you would most likely hear from the guy that you have been with for a long-term. but it will be delayed.

be patience. you have to take times and work things out. it wil not be easy, you have to cut out what you don't need in order to move towards.

snowmoon

Female. I would like one too, please!

hi,

about this month, i see that you have been reaching for happiness stable life from the cards.

near scythe+letter+child+heart

you might get a disappointed email related to a child who you love. you are in control of this situation, and you need a refresh. maybe just being with this child would make you happy.

far tree +anchor+flowers+dog

you might not have stable connection with lovely friends, but remember they are always there , you will get new friends.