Lenormand Exchange between CosmicTarot & AraLuck

CosmicTarot

Hi there Ara! :)

This, if the title didn't reveal it will be a Lenormand exchange thread between me and AraLuck.

AraLuck

Hi! My first question is about a request made to my boss regarding a promotion and raise. What is the likely development over the next month?

Just if ok, I think we could stick to 3 cards for now and scale up when more comfortable?

CosmicTarot

Hi! My first question is about a request made to my boss regarding a promotion and raise. What is the likely development over the next month?

Just if ok, I think we could stick to 3 cards for now and scale up when more comfortable?

Here comes my first Lenormand reading for someone else. Bear with me. I consulted some outside sources as well to guarantee that I had understood the cards correctly.

Tower + Garden + Key

Tower may be seen as a: ”No!” card in my understanding of Lenormand, but since it is a career related question and Tower is concerned with institutions and organisations, thus, supposedly work, and Garden + Key are positive cards I see a beneficial development.

Tower can also represent your boss. So, I would not really read Tower in combination with the two other cards, since I just believe it represents the nature of the question (I hope). Garden is networking or publishing, so it also seems to be related to the question. Key on the other hand seems to hold the answer to the inquiry, since it will unlock your opportunities. Hence, it seems likely that your boss will approve of your promotion and raise, which might give you more responsibilities in the public dealings of your profession. Garden + Key can mean ”success with the public, important meeting”. Key + Tower is ”success with authorities”.

According to me it seems more than likely that your boss will grant your wish of a promotion as well as a raise.

I actually pulled three Tarot cards as well, since I have a new deck I’m trying to get to know, where I got: Sun, Five of Swords and Queen of Pentacles. Sun and Queen of Pentacles seems to enhance the probability of a raise, and Five of Swords could be that it is something you’ve worked hard for since it could mean ”achievement of a target” in this deck.

Congrats if that is the case! :)

AraLuck

Here comes my first Lenormand reading for someone else. Bear with me. I consulted some outside sources as well to guarantee that I had understood the cards correctly.

Tower + Garden + Key

Tower may be seen as a: ”No!” card in my understanding of Lenormand, but since it is a career related question and Tower is concerned with institutions and organisations, thus, supposedly work, and Garden + Key are positive cards I see a beneficial development.

Tower can also represent your boss. So, I would not really read Tower in combination with the two other cards, since I just believe it represents the nature of the question (I hope). Garden is networking or publishing, so it also seems to be related to the question. Key on the other hand seems to hold the answer to the inquiry, since it will unlock your opportunities. Hence, it seems likely that your boss will approve of your promotion and raise, which might give you more responsibilities in the public dealings of your profession. Garden + Key can mean ”success with the public, important meeting”. Key + Tower is ”success with authorities”.

According to me it seems more than likely that your boss will grant your wish of a promotion as well as a raise.

I actually pulled three Tarot cards as well, since I have a new deck I’m trying to get to know, where I got: Sun, Five of Swords and Queen of Pentacles. Sun and Queen of Pentacles seems to enhance the probability of a raise, and Five of Swords could be that it is something you’ve worked hard for since it could mean ”achievement of a target” in this deck.

Congrats if that is the case! :)

Oh this looks awesome and is so so accurate! My boss is indeed a bit of a Tower guy. The company belongs to him, so he's quite authoritarian etc. But he seems to be fond of me for some reason. A lot of readings have showed that and am apparently the only person he smiles with and laughs with (very rarely though) at the office. So, ya. I have had the 6 Cups come up a lot for him, am beginning to think am remind him of an old crush... LOL

And I do work in the publishing/content, marketing and communications aspect of the company. Am trying to get him to offer me the lead on that since it's an entirely new entity in the house. So ya... it really really is very spot on what you read. Wow! I do have to deal with a lot of the people we outsource with and I am basically the one who gets things out there, published for the company (outside of media)... and if I get to interact more with other people it would be great.

And the Tarot complement... I am overwhelmed! I am so so so grateful as I had such a huge bout of anxiety about sending the letter yesterday. I will let you know as soon as things develop. Thank you for this great reading!

But, you didn't leave a question! Please do and I will work it out for you.

CosmicTarot

Oh this looks awesome and is so so accurate! My boss is indeed a bit of a Tower guy. The company belongs to him, so he's quite authoritarian etc. But he seems to be fond of me for some reason. A lot of readings have showed that and am apparently the only person he smiles with and laughs with (very rarely though) at the office. So, ya. I have had the 6 Cups come up a lot for him, am beginning to think am remind him of an old crush... LOL

And I do work in the publishing/content, marketing and communications aspect of the company. Am trying to get him to offer me the lead on that since it's an entirely new entity in the house. So ya... it really really is very spot on what you read. Wow! I do have to deal with a lot of the people we outsource with and I am basically the one who gets things out there, published for the company (outside of media)... and if I get to interact more with other people it would be great.

And the Tarot complement... I am overwhelmed! I am so so so grateful as I had such a huge bout of anxiety about sending the letter yesterday. I will let you know as soon as things develop. Thank you for this great reading!

But, you didn't leave a question! Please do and I will work it out for you.

Thank you for the feedback!
I'm so glad it resonated and I hope it resonates in real life too, so you'll get your promotion! The cards did seem to correspond to your question, so hopefully!

Sorry for being absent for a couple of days, I had to take care of some things and put down the tarot cards for awhile. If you want to practice your Lenormand skills on me I have a question about an essay I recently wrote.

I was wondering how it will go/if I'll get a good grade/what my professor thought of it (something along those lines) :) If so, I'll update you with the grade so you'll get a clear-cut feedback to confirm your reading.

I hope everything's alright with you :heart:

AraLuck

Thank you for the feedback!
I'm so glad it resonated and I hope it resonates in real life too, so you'll get your promotion! The cards did seem to correspond to your question, so hopefully!

Sorry for being absent for a couple of days, I had to take care of some things and put down the tarot cards for awhile. If you want to practice your Lenormand skills on me I have a question about an essay I recently wrote.

I was wondering how it will go/if I'll get a good grade/what my professor thought of it (something along those lines) :) If so, I'll update you with the grade so you'll get a clear-cut feedback to confirm your reading.

I hope everything's alright with you :heart:

Hi and sorry for the delay in responding. It's been a hectic few days and I wasn't in great shape...

Hope however that this reading will do you justice.

So, for your question. I asked how the essay has been received -

Bouquet - Stork - Sun

I think it's been received very well overall. The bouquet indicates something happy, a bit of a gift. I sense a bouquet of information in this case, since this is regarding an essay and with the Stork, we see an evolution of something. Therefore the essay is a form of progress for you. I would say even that it's going to change the perception your teacher has of you, since the Sun next to is offering clarity. In combination, I would read this as a very well presented, beautiful piece of work which is going to provide you/offer you great happiness, therefore the good marks.

I hope you are able to confirm this for me!

CosmicTarot

Hi and sorry for the delay in responding. It's been a hectic few days and I wasn't in great shape...

Hope however that this reading will do you justice.

So, for your question. I asked how the essay has been received -

Bouquet - Stork - Sun

I think it's been received very well overall. The bouquet indicates something happy, a bit of a gift. I sense a bouquet of information in this case, since this is regarding an essay and with the Stork, we see an evolution of something. Therefore the essay is a form of progress for you. I would say even that it's going to change the perception your teacher has of you, since the Sun next to is offering clarity. In combination, I would read this as a very well presented, beautiful piece of work which is going to provide you/offer you great happiness, therefore the good marks.

I hope you are able to confirm this for me!

Dear Ara! Sorry for taking forever. I have a busy schedule right now. Thank you so much for the reading. You were accurate. I got an A! :D Besides, my teacher actually explicitly said it changed their perception of me. You're a real Lenormand expert already. I will remember that about Sun.

I hope you're feeling well and that you got/will get your promotion.

All the best,
CosmicTarot :heart:

AraLuck

Dear Ara! Sorry for taking forever. I have a busy schedule right now. Thank you so much for the reading. You were accurate. I got an A! :D Besides, my teacher actually explicitly said it changed their perception of me. You're a real Lenormand expert already. I will remember that about Sun.

I hope you're feeling well and that you got/will get your promotion.

All the best,
CosmicTarot [emoji813]
Oh that's perfectly ok...I am glad this panned out! And well done to you!

I haven't heard from my employer yet but I have an interview on Monday. So it could be a different job altogether that comes up. I'll keep you posted since the dynamics are changing a bit.

Would you like to move to a 3x3? What about doing one for the month of May and we can come back at the end of it and update? We could have a focus or it would be general.

If you're happy with that let me know what your focus would be. Mine is my love life as there's a new man in the picture but he's a bit waffly. I am not understanding what is truly going on, despite trying to clarify things a number of times. Could I perhaps can get a sense of progress with him in May?

Let me know. I look forward to hearing from you xx

CosmicTarot

Oh that's perfectly ok...I am glad this panned out! And well done to you!

I haven't heard from my employer yet but I have an interview on Monday. So it could be a different job altogether that comes up. I'll keep you posted since the dynamics are changing a bit.

Would you like to move to a 3x3? What about doing one for the month of May and we can come back at the end of it and update? We could have a focus or it would be general.

If you're happy with that let me know what your focus would be. Mine is my love life as there's a new man in the picture but he's a bit waffly. I am not understanding what is truly going on, despite trying to clarify things a number of times. Could I perhaps can get a sense of progress with him in May?

Let me know. I look forward to hearing from you xx

Hi again Ara! :)

I have so little time for Tarot/Lenormand right now, but if you'd be interested in another exchange in the future when things aren't so busy I would love that. If it's a love life related question though, perhaps we could do a Tarot trade? Since I think it gives the situation some much needed nuance.

All the best,
CT

AraLuck

Hi again Ara! :)

I have so little time for Tarot/Lenormand right now, but if you'd be interested in another exchange in the future when things aren't so busy I would love that. If it's a love life related question though, perhaps we could do a Tarot trade? Since I think it gives the situation some much needed nuance.

All the best,
CT

Hey CT,

I am actually out of practice on Lenormand. I am not feeling confident enough with it to open a thread to sitters... though I could do.

If you'd like, I can still do a reading for you for next month and then you could take your time and returning it for the following month? E.g. I read June, you feedback in June - then you read July and I feedback July etc... 3x3 for this first time?

Let me know!