Lenormand for feedback

mahafrins

I have couple of Lenny's to give away... Any question from timing to romance goes....

Noni

Hello M

Thanks for offering to read!
Q. What are X's thoughts about me now and intentions re: communication between us

Cheers!

mahafrins

Hello M

Thanks for offering to read!
Q. What are X's thoughts about me now and intentions re: communication between us

Cheers!

X pretends a lot I feel he acts like he cares for you wants emotions but in reality he is uncertain ... His intention is very pretentious be careful trusting him....

All the glitters ain't gold..
Ring bear fox
Base bouquet

Aries2014

Hey I'd love to sit hope your good

Progression between me and J romance

Noni

X pretends a lot I feel he acts like he cares for you wants emotions but in reality he is uncertain ... His intention is very pretentious be careful trusting him....

All the glitters ain't gold..
Ring bear fox
Base bouquet

Thanks, M :)
He's someone very very new....so no he doesn't pretend to care etc./
There is no question of trusting him atm as we're not together or anything.

Appreciate the read!

Cheers!
:)

mahafrins

Hey I'd love to sit hope your good

Progression between me and J romance

Is this man sincere to you feel like he isnt emotional open maybe is confused and doesn't know what he wants but there is potential Which can grow over dates.. it's not going to be an easy relationship I feel maybe lots of problems with J he had his own weird thinking but no great progress as imagined sorry

Snake cloud garden
Base tree

mahafrins

Thanks, M :)
He's someone very very new....so no he doesn't pretend to care etc./
There is no question of trusting him atm as we're not together or anything.

Appreciate the read!

Cheers!
:)
Then be careful trusting him he may not be too open there is lots of potential though but he may not trust you too much then.. but he will show a caring side....for sure..

Aries2014

Is this man sincere to you feel like he isnt emotional open maybe is confused and doesn't know what he wants but there is potential Which can grow over dates.. it's not going to be an easy relationship I feel maybe lots of problems with J he had his own weird thinking but no great progress as imagined sorry

Snake cloud garden
Base tree

Thankyou

Well it's someone who is staying with us on holiday and he fancys me so nothing as yet has happened I'm playing it cool with him so maybe he's confused also as to what I'm wanting and he also lives in another city when we get bk home to the Uk but not too far so could you see anything else in the cards now

Noni

Then be careful trusting him he may not be too open there is lots of potential though but he may not trust you too much then.. but he will show a caring side....for sure..

Ya...I know...I think you read the fox as distrustful but the fox can also be about being careful/ exerting caution that we both are exerting and not trusting as its so new. I know he doesn't trust me yet because it would be unreasonable to trust someone you don't really know and likewise.