Lenormand readings available for today.

amaya1

Bear, house, dog, stars, garden

Your the pursuer between you and Ab ....youve come out as (bear), you could even be the one who asks him about going to lunch tomorrow, like you've initiated it. Not so sure about this lunch of if you will end up going or not....but if you do, then this won't exactly change anything between you and him as to how things stand now.

It seems like you cant let go of this desire you have for him, but lunch or no lunch nothing will be romantic, its just friends and that's it.....in his eyes anyway.

The lunch is with common friends not a date so i didnt arrange it but a friend called all of us to go out
Just i thought if he wants me to come or he is waiting me to come.
😉
Yes positive cards seems it would be positive. Thanks

nh786

Bear, heart, cross, lilies, clover

Pretty much the same as he's being now, your going to want to be reaching back out to him again, but hes gonna still be remaining quite cold and distant with you regardless of whatever effort you put into this.

Your going to be finding things quite hard and draining on your emotional side, you may even msg him and he doesn't even respond back.

Also quint is coffin which ties this reading together.

Right, i think i'll just clear my mind of him :) forget jerks like him!

Could i ask about a job i have an interview for?
Will i get the LA job?

Sharla

The lunch is with common friends not a date so i didnt arrange it but a friend called all of us to go out
Just i thought if he wants me to come or he is waiting me to come.
😉
Yes positive cards seems it would be positive. Thanks

No there actually not positive with how i read them. Your only seeing in the cards what you want to see.

Whatever is going on between you and him at present will not change....and its like you just cant accept this.

Infact im not even sure if you'll even end up going to this dinner, but if you do hes not hoping for you to be there at all. Im sure he can feel the energy from you which is making him be like he is.....your too much for him, that's why i seen you as the Bear.

Im only telling you the truth Amaya, im not going to sugarcoat things its better to be blunt sometimes.

amaya1

No there actually not positive with how i read them. Your only seeing in the cards what you want to see.

Whatever is going on between you and him at present will not change....and its like you just cant accept this.

Infact im not even sure if you'll even end up going to this dinner, but if you do hes not hoping for you to be there at all. Im sure he can feel the energy from you which is making him be like he is.....your too much for him, that's why i seen you as the Bear.

Im only telling you the truth Amaya, im not going to sugarcoat things its better to be blunt sometimes.

A ok, i saw the garden as positive air

Yes i understand perfectly what u said.

I dont want to feel anxious there after this reading towards my friends haha but no i will go there 100â„…

Thank u i appreciate xx

Sharla

Right, i think i'll just clear my mind of him :) forget jerks like him!

Could i ask about a job i have an interview for?
Will i get the LA job?

Moon, scythe, house, man, garden

I asked how would the interview for job LA go....BUT the cards have picked up on the guy you've asked about previously, i know this is him as base card is Cross, and also going on the cards that have come out.

Maybe this has happened because ive read for you before on him, and his energy is still there....im not too sure, but i did focus on your Q and yourself.

I'll give you the message anyway....even though they are more or less saying the same.

Have you txt him today or tried to call him, truthfully ? As you do seem to be feeling quite pissed off about how hes being with you, and your not feeling too good about things at present on an emotional level.....as much as your acting like your not bothered to me, im assuming you are.

And if you have then it doesn't look like he has replied and this is because he doesn't want the drama with you, so im not sure what youve been saying to him, but he's not budging right now.

nh786

Moon, scythe, house, man, garden

I asked how would the interview for job LA go....BUT the cards have picked up on the guy you've asked about previously, i know this is him as base card is Cross, and also going on the cards that have come out.

Maybe this has happened because ive read for you before on him, and his energy is still there....im not too sure, but i did focus on your Q and yourself.

I'll give you the message anyway....even though they are more or less saying the same.

Have you txt him today or tried to call him, truthfully ? As you do seem to be feeling quite pissed off about how hes being with you, and your not feeling too good about things at present on an emotional level.....as much as your acting like your not bothered to me, im assuming you are.

And if you have then it doesn't look like he has replied and this is because he doesn't want the drama with you, so im not sure what youve been saying to him, but he's not budging right now.

Oh that's odd lol. I haven't messaged him or calls him at all and will not do so anymore. I am kinda annoyed at his behaviour towards the end that led to whatever happened but that's about it.

amaya1

Bear, house, dog, stars, garden

Your the pursuer between you and Ab ....youve come out as (bear), you could even be the one who asks him about going to lunch tomorrow, like you've initiated it. Not so sure about this lunch of if you will end up going or not....but if you do, then this won't exactly change anything between you and him as to how things stand now.

It seems like you cant let go of this desire you have for him, but lunch or no lunch nothing will be romantic, its just friends and that's it.....in his eyes anyway.

OR i suppose it could be the other way around....where you only see him as a friend n he wants more.

I didnt update you

Your cards were right but your interpretation no makes sense at all finally

Lunch happened

Bear= protective feelings ( to eat well ,to take care me)

House= he was friendly and we had intimancy all together. It was like a home. A private lunch there only for seven people.

Dogs= yes a friendly air

Stars and garden= quite positive feelings. It was like a celebration with fun

For that reason i read garden often as a positive event

But about my question he was happy when he saw me and he came to welcome me

snowmoon

hi,

will i have an opportunity to work in june? (teaching email reading, events)

the stuff tell me it will be my turn. but not for awhile.

thank-you.

D Sparkles

Hi Sharla,

I hope you're well.

I am thinking of applying for a Marketing Content Manager position that I've seen advertised today. I'm not so confident I'd be able to do the job (I have the right qualifications, but I haven't really had to use my marketing content management skills lately). I'd like to know how I'd get on in the job if I did get it (if that's something you can ask, please).

Sharla

hi,

will i have an opportunity to work in june? (teaching email reading, events)

the stuff tell me it will be my turn. but not for awhile.

thank-you.

The cards have not answered you properly because i don't think your question was very clear....so maybe theyve just told you something for june im not sure. Or maybe the readings even for myself, this has happened before.

Man, ship, tower

So any male in your life, will be come distant if not already has.