Lenormand readings available for today.

Sharla

Just leave your question with any background info needed, in relation to your question also.

Feedback obviously required.

Any prediction readings will only be for now till the end of May.

Noni

Hi Sharla

Me please
I want to know how O he feels about what we discussed last night and how will communication be from his end this coming week.

Cheers
:)

mahafrins

Tell me what's going to happen next week I have loads of expectations my business partner is to get back to me...I expect some messages from my ex or a bran new romance etc... what do u see happen

Sharla

Hi Sharla

Me please
I want to know how O he feels about what we discussed last night and how will communication be from his end this coming week.

Cheers

Hi Noni

Child, heart, scythe, birds, snake

O has been hurting here, you felt like you needed to just go forth and have this discussion to clear the air and to try and clear your mind from what you've been feeling.

He is a very intense guy, very deep, keeps a lot inside him, doesn't like to show his feelings, is not good with handling his feelings. The talk seems to have done a clearing of ways, like you've said things you needed to say and he did too, so it has made a difference.....but he will just hold everything in, and will most likely be thinking things through.

Not sure what you spoke about though, but its like yes its cleared the air, but there's no romance stemming from this just yet....so maybe its just a case of now you both know where you stand at present.

Noni

Hi Noni

Child, heart, scythe, birds, snake

O has been hurting here, you felt like you needed to just go forth and have this discussion to clear the air and to try and clear your mind from what you've been feeling.

He is a very intense guy, very deep, keeps a lot inside him, doesn't like to show his feelings, is not good with handling his feelings. The talk seems to have done a clearing of ways, like you've said things you needed to say and he did too, so it has made a difference.....but he will just hold everything in, and will most likely be thinking things through.

Not sure what you spoke about though, but its like yes its cleared the air, but there's no romance stemming from this just yet....so maybe its just a case of now you both know where you stand at present.

Thanks for the reading Sharla :)
Interesting he was a bit romantic and we talked about making plans to see each other. But I told him this month not possible. So maybe that put him off not sure. Yes, he has a lot of thinking to do as things just kinda evolved last night and he told me he likes me as a person and wanted us to spend some time together. Maybe he realised afterwards that romance is not possible because of distance?? I'm not sure.
So you think he will not pursue anymore?

Appreciate you reading for me.

Best wishes

Sharla

Thanks for the reading Sharla :)
Interesting he was a bit romantic and we talked about making plans to see each other. But I told him this month not possible. So maybe that put him off not sure. Yes, he has a lot of thinking to do as things just kinda evolved last night and he told me he likes me as a person and wanted us to spend some time together. Maybe he realised afterwards that romance is not possible because of distance?? I'm not sure.
So you think he will not pursue anymore?

Appreciate you reading for me.

Best wishes

Maybe the Q wasn't right in the way it was asked....as by what you've said in your feedback and looking at the cards again, they only now show the conversation and nothing else.

Ive asked this time how O wants to proceed things from now on with you....

Ship, book, house, bear, whip

Are you living away from him, because you studying ? The distance is on his mind yes, and this he is going over in his head.....but on a positive note i do think that he will make the effort and not allow the fact that you don't live close to each other get in the way.

He seems quite determined to get to know you better, and hes not going anywhere anytime soon. So there will be some travelling back and forth to see each other however frequent this would be i'm unsure, but there is movement here that this will be happening yes.

nh786

Hey!

What are M's thoughts about me currently?

I can do a reading in exchange.

Sharla

Tell me what's going to happen next week I have loads of expectations my business partner is to get back to me...I expect some messages from my ex or a bran new romance etc... what do u see happen

To focus on just one, ive asked if your business partner will get back to you next week...

clover, coffin, stars, clouds, book

Theres gonna be a small delay in them getting back to you, but when they do it won't be what you was hoping to hear.

Noni

Maybe the Q wasn't right in the way it was asked....as by what you've said in your feedback and looking at the cards again, they only now show the conversation and nothing else.

Ive asked this time how O wants to proceed things from now on with you....

Ship, book, house, bear, whip

Are you living away from him, because you studying ? The distance is on his mind yes, and this he is going over in his head.....but on a positive note i do think that he will make the effort and not allow the fact that you don't live close to each other get in the way.

He seems quite determined to get to know you better, and hes not going anywhere anytime soon. So there will be some travelling back and forth to see each other however frequent this would be i'm unsure, but there is movement here that this will be happening yes.

THANKS a BUNCH Sharla ����
Yes, I suck at framing questions :D and they are important!
This is good to know as we are just starting off however tentatively. Yes its sort of a number of things why I'm away not just one atm (degree is just part of it). I told him that I need to know and understand him better. My worry is he came out of a relationship in early September and I feel that maybe he's still not fully recovered from it and I don't want to rush into anything as in don't want to be his rebound. Traveling won't be frequent because he has work and he took a week off last month, then he already has some plans to go some place later too so there is only so much leave he can take.

I'll keep you posted how we go :)

Best wishes
:love:

Sharla

Hey!

What are M's thoughts about me currently?

I can do a reading in exchange.

Moon, child, lady, scythe, garden

They've only shown yourself sorry....but ill still tell you anyway.

Your waiting and persevering with things to do with M at present, you are hoping to hear from him and your also wondering why he is doing the things he's doing on social media and also wondering what he is infact up to out there doing what hes doing.

As much as you maybe wouldn't like to admit it, you are missing him, and would like him to get in touch.