Lenormand/Titania Draws 04-08-30

hilde430

Hello !

Well, the 3 cards spread up for discussion for this week is :

35 Anchor - 25 Ring - 8 Coffin

Enjoy !

Hilde

zorya

will the three cards be using positions, such as past, present, future?

hilde430

Well, normally I'd go with center card = present, left card = past and right card = future.

But ... don't be afraid of letting your intuition talk to you.

Hilde

purple_scorp

Well, I'll jump in. I have a Le Normand deck, and Titania's Fortune cards too (which is a modern version of Le Normand's deck).

So my comments will probably be from a mixture of the two.

How are we going to discuss this? Are we just going to offer our own interpretations???

anchor, ring, coffin

Reading this as a sentence and not necessarily as a PPF, though it does have PPF connotations.

I would say that a person is getting edgy about a relationship that has once been secure.

purple_scorp

hilde430

Hi Purple Scorp,

Thanks for joinin' in the discussion. Well, you can interp this the way you want. I use a small spread because for learning the cards it gives you a better chance to understand the cards in depth. I've found that large spreads are only discouraging people who have just begun studying the petit jeu.

You don't necessarily have to look at the spread on a romantic level. What do you think the cards say at the career/study level ? Or financial level ?

As for you interp, yes, I agree. If we look at this on a romantic level I would also go with : your relationship has been very secure in the past, but somehow you are having second thoughts about it. You either want to end it or give it a "new" beginning.

Of course we would need more cards to clarify the matter, but just because it are just 3 cards it makes you think a bit harder ;-)

Anyone else want to give it a try ?

Hilde

zorya

whatever it is, career, relationship, it has been very successful and solid in the past. it is something that has brought you great joy and feels like where you are supposed to be, a perfect fit.

because i feel the past and present are a part of the future, i don't see the coffin as the end, but perhaps a strong warning that something is not right and needs tending to, else it will end.

purple_scorp

Hmm,

I agree that we would need more cards to qualify the reading, but when I see the ring, I think that makes it a romantic reading....

If you want to apply it to a career, then maybe there was a love for a career that was solid, but the coffin represents an uncertain future.

I get the sense that the person is in control of the situation though. It's not going to be like a retrenchment or layoff. It will be a choice to make a change.

purple_scorp

hilde430

purple_scorp said:
but when I see the ring, I think that makes it a romantic reading....

Well, yeah, I also have that feeling when the ring shows up. But I've also learned that that is not always the case. The ring represents a "relationship". Could be anything. So, it could also represent the relationship you have with your work, co-workers. In a way, that is a bond as well.

Hey, I like all the input so far. Good job !

Hilde

purple_scorp

Hi Hilde,

Yes, well I guess the heart is more of the "love" relationship card.

I'm glad you started the thread because Titania's cards brought me to this forum in the first place.

BTW - the Lenormand deck I have is Jeu du destin.

:)

hilde430

purple_scorp said:
I'm glad you started the thread because Titania's cards brought me to this forum in the first place.

Well, I'm glad you like it. I'm planning on posting draws like this more often. I just started a tread to ask your opinions about it.

Hilde