Looking for 1 sitter...Wyrd of Sarah Howard

EmpressArwen

**closed..got my sitter!**

So nervous to do this! Mostly because I really want to do this beautiful deck justice!

I'd like to have ONE sitter...someone who will provide detailed feedback, so that I can really get a feel for this deck.

General is ok but an area of focus would be helpful. After the first draw is posted, I will draw again to clarify anything that wasn't clear or that needed expanded on.

Eeek! I hope I do you justice, Sarah!

WolfSwan

I'd love to sit!

Okay...well...I've just made a move in my love life that can either be really detrimental or really healing...so Id like some insight into what's coming up in my love life given the actions I've taken this evening.

I can give you more details if you need it 😊

EmpressArwen

Cool! That was fast! lol

Any area of focus?

WolfSwan

Cool! That was fast! lol

Any area of focus?

Good timing! I've clarified above, I wrote quickly so I didn't miss out on a space by writing too much 🙊 :D

Let me know if you need more info!

EmpressArwen

I'd love to sit!

Okay...well...I've just made a move in my love life that can either be really detrimental or really healing...so Id like some insight into what's coming up in my love life given the actions I've taken this evening.

I can give you more details if you need it 😊

Great! Let me do the first draw with no details...then we will go from there. I'll work on this later this afternoon and PM you when its ready!

Thank you!

WolfSwan

Great! Let me do the first draw with no details...then we will go from there. I'll work on this later this afternoon and PM you when its ready!

Thank you!

Brilliant! It's bed time for me here so that works out well!

EmpressArwen

I'd love to sit!

I can give you more details if you need it ��

Ok so First I wanted to get a picture of your love life in general...

The first card...ALONE.

Well, I'm going to take a wild guess here and say you are single...or if not single, you are feeling that way. This card feels almost like The Fool card to me in regards to your question. Sarah swims alone in a pool of water (beautiful blues and purples which feels mysterious and exciting). Her back is toward us as she swims out into deeper water. She must swim through a small passage way created by two enormous frogs. To me, frogs represent transformation, as they pass through enormous bodily/shape changes as they grow. There is a feeling here of you finally taking the steps for real change with your love life. It's an overwhelming feeling of moving from one stage to another...like you are done dating boys and want a MAN (or whatever your gender preference...I didn't ask so I will go with him/male...the reading should stand either way). The Moon looms large at the end of the passage way, furthering the feeling of swimming out into the unknown. This can be scary, to swim out into new waters but new, exciting experiences await. Time to take that swim.

The next two cards came out together...

LIBERTY and PANIC

Interesting. At first glance they seem almost opposites, LIBERTY being a very free, open word with PANIC bringing to mind a sense of fear and contraction. So why together?

Sarah is absent in the first card. The card shows two tents with red flags set up around a campfire near a body of water. In the background, there are tall hills covered in a green forest. Intuitively, this card with this focus gives me a since that you have begun waving your flag a bit. Maybe before you have been less forward or more shy about putting yourself out there but now you are saying "hey! I'm ready! Let's do this!" There is a sense of LIBERTY...or freedom to that. Knowing what you want, putting yourself out there, asking for it! But with Sarah absent from the picture, I get the feeling that you aren't walking up to people and asking them out. Are you doing this through friends or a dating service? The two matching tents with the passionate splash of red on top tells me that you are looking for an equal...your perfect matched set. Something real, comforting and adventurous.

Then PANIC...Sarahs legs are viewed below the water line. Sea weeds wrap around her legs. Have you ever been swimming in a pond or lake? Something touches your leg beneath the murky water. You can't see it so you instantly panic. Your mind creating all these monsters that are slithering by brushing up against your feet and legs. Shudder. But as this card depicts, it's just that...a figment of your imagination. It's not a monster at all but harmless seaweed. You are nervous about some action that you have taken. I'm not exactly sure what you have done but it makes me feel that you really did put yourself out there and now you are panicking a bit about it. A scenario that popped into my head would be like you told someone that you were ready to meet someone and then boom! you are set up...and you are sitting there thinking "oh hell! am I really ready for this?!"

These two cards together...you've taken the first step toward meeting someone and in some moments you are like "heck ya! I'm a bad ass who OWNS my future. I'm going to meet my soulmate." *high five to self!!...five minutes later...."oh god! Should I have done that? Is that the right move? I probably won't meet my soulmate but some weirdo!"...facepalm.

haha! It's ok. You have done the right thing by getting out there (I say go EVEN further with this) and tell your mind to quiet down. Remember it wasn't monsters touching Sarah's legs in the card. It was harmless seaweed. Don't create problems where there aren't any.

**to be continued**

EmpressArwen

The PANIC card made me think....so with that card, in that position, I could tell that your fears were imagined but it did make me wonder if there were "real" hurdles to overcome, actual things you need to work on....let's explore that for a moment.

Three cards pulled...

IMPENETRABLE, WOUNDS, COMPARISON

Interesting. IMPENETRABLE has a cold feeling. While the ground is green and lush, there seems to be a surface layer of ice over the trees, the shore and lake. A dog sits alone, trying to find warmth by the campfire. At first glance, the tree branches seemed to spell the word "WHY". So I pose that question to you...why?...why do you close off, present a harder, possibly colder facade to possible suiters? The green grass (your warmth) is right there, ready to spread out over the card, to give it the color and life it's missing. WOUNDS shows legs and feet again. This time, propped up on the shore, with ribbons of blood flowing down on to the ground. So here is the connection to that PANIC card from before. You have the fear that something sinister is lurking below the surface because at some poing there was. You were wounded, hurt badly, by someone which caused you to fear getting back into another relationship. So let's take that PANIC card imagery...if one time you were swimming and something brushed up against your legs and it turned out to be a poisonous snake that caused you a lot of pain with its bite, you would rightly be cautious the next time you were swimming. It would make sense that after such an incident, you would jump to the conclusion that something scary was below the water.

This is the WHY of the IMPENETRABLE card. Past hurts have shut down your openness. The wound is still open and bleeding, I think we often feel we have healed, but still carry the weight of the past with us. We think the wounds have closed but the memories still pick at them, causing the blood to flow again.

In order to truly move forward and be open to finding someone, you must let those wounds close for good. This isn't to say that lessons learned in the past should be forgotten but more that the time has come to move forward...or as with the ALONE card...swim forward into the unknown not weighted down with old wounds.

Then COMPARISON...

Sarah is wading into the water, looking fit and fabulous in her bikini. Surrounding her is nature's finest. The most beautiful birds,fish and flora everywhere. But where does Sarah look? To the shore...where another woman lies sunning herself. There is a distinct *side eye* from Sarah, She is sizing up the other woman and doing what we women so often do...comparing herself to the other. This card tells me that you need to realize that you are perfect and beautiful. This is important in all areas of life but especially when you are dating. You need to approach dating with confidence. There is no one outside of the realm of possibility for you. It just feels like before you set your sights too low, as if the partners you chose were not your equal. This is because you didn't think enough of yourself. So stop comparing yourself to others...just be your own unique,beautifully created self. Know that you deserve the best and that is what you will receive. The "best" is different for everyone...so know by that I mean the BEST for YOU.

**to be continued**

EmpressArwen

So now let's get down to it... the actions you've taken...where will they lead?

INDULGENCE, AWAKE, COMMUNING

Well, my my. It looks like you have a bit of an overload of good times approaching. Haha! INDULGENCE makes me laugh here. Sarah is carrying a couple of bags of groceries/supplies. The bags are overflowing. It's like what ever change you have made is going to give you almost too much of a good thing. Sarah is literally looking at me with this attitude of "what?!" Like "don't judge me!" *finger snap with attitude!* haha! Since the question is about love,I think you are going to have possible partners coming out your ears. Dates every night of the week. Enjoy. Have fun with it...indulge in it all for a bit.

Because....things are going to take a turn for the more serious. AWAKE. There is a peace here as a woman lays looking up to the sky with a small child cradled protectively into her arm. The sky is a bright,passionate red. The sun is shining. There is perfect contentment and love showing on the woman's face. This is a card of getting what you are seeking. It's all finally come together in perfect harmony.

The final card...COMMUNING. The end game. A man and a woman gaze lovingly at each other while walking their dog near the lake. The woman appears younger than the man. She looks up at him with new love and adoration. The man is older, showing in his salt and pepper beard and hair. He looks down to the woman with love and contentment showing in his eyes. They both seem to realize that there is no place on Earth they would rather be...than right here, in this moment, with THIS person. So lovely.

I think you are going to put yourself out there, meet a plethora of new people, have a blast and ultimately meet THE ONE. I get the feelng this will be someone older and possibly someone with a child.

I don't know what this change is that you have made BUT I do know its going to work for you. Keep it up!

Let me know if you have any follow up questions on anything I said. Thank you!

ETA...I keep going back and forth about something...either you have a child and this person that is coming will be good for you and your child...or...the new person has a child and you fall in love with both of them. Can't decide. lol

WolfSwan

Ok so First I wanted to get a picture of your love life in general...

Incredible reading EmpressArwen! I will feedback over the next couple of days as I'm heading off to work soon and have a client coming over tonight :)

The first card...ALONE.

Well, I'm going to take a wild guess here and say you are single...or if not single, you are feeling that way.

I am indeed single and have been for just over a year :) And I'm also feeling that way right now!

This card feels almost like The Fool card to me in regards to your question. Sarah swims alone in a pool of water (beautiful blues and purples which feels mysterious and exciting). Her back is toward us as she swims out into deeper water. She must swim through a small passage way created by two enormous frogs. To me, frogs represent transformation, as they pass through enormous bodily/shape changes as they grow. There is a feeling here of you finally taking the steps for real change with your love life.

Very much so! I like frog energy. It's also about letting go of what no longer serves. Both these resonate. Over the year since my breakup with someone I thought I had the chance to spend the rest of my life with I've been through energy healing, therapy (I had gone before when I was with my ex as well) and read a number of different books on how to improve myself. I became a life coach, Reiki practitioner and have embraced by purpose for being here - energy healing. The blues and purples here resonate with that inner exploration of intuition, guidance and communicating my learnings to a wider audience as well. I have literally swum to the depths of my darkest self and brought those deep issues to the light to be healed. Healing I feel is an ongoing process, but I have come far on my journey.

It's an overwhelming feeling of moving from one stage to another...like you are done dating boys and want a MAN (or whatever your gender preference...I didn't ask so I will go with him/male...the reading should stand either way). The Moon looms large at the end of the passage way, furthering the feeling of swimming out into the unknown. This can be scary, to swim out into new waters but new, exciting experiences await. Time to take that swim.

Oh yes, I like men ;) I feel like I was in a string of "dating" experiences, when I met one of my soul mates. He had much to teach me, and I hoped that together we could heal our issues and move forward into the life I feel like we both could have co-created. Unfortunately this didn't pan out and I was heart broken. I really do want a powerful male now. I do feel like I'm swimming into the unknown and that's very scary. I don't know what a relationship feels like when it's easy and secure and equal.

The next two cards came out together...

LIBERTY and PANIC

Interesting. At first glance they seem almost opposites, LIBERTY being a very free, open word with PANIC bringing to mind a sense of fear and contraction. So why together?

Sarah is absent in the first card. The card shows two tents with red flags set up around a campfire near a body of water. In the background, there are tall hills covered in a green forest. Intuitively, this card with this focus gives me a since that you have begun waving your flag a bit. Maybe before you have been less forward or more shy about putting yourself out there but now you are saying "hey! I'm ready! Let's do this!" There is a sense of LIBERTY...or freedom to that. Knowing what you want, putting yourself out there, asking for it! But with Sarah absent from the picture, I get the feeling that you aren't walking up to people and asking them out. Are you doing this through friends or a dating service? The two matching tents with the passionate splash of red on top tells me that you are looking for an equal...your perfect matched set. Something real, comforting and adventurous.

I have definitely put myself out there. I am speed dating, adventure dating, online dating, asking friends to set me up, going out a lot more to be "out there" in case the Universe wants to align some great meet-cute for me. I will occasionally strike up a conversation with a stranger, but I don't go up to them and ask them out. I'm too shy...and old fashioned!! I'd like a nice meet cute to be honest, something that's real and honest and starts with a good conversation, some chemistry and banter. I am looking for someone who is my equal, and who will grow with me over the years. I want someone to grow with. Yes, something real, comforting and adventurous.

Then PANIC...Sarahs legs are viewed below the water line. Sea weeds wrap around her legs. Have you ever been swimming in a pond or lake? Something touches your leg beneath the murky water. You can't see it so you instantly panic. Your mind creating all these monsters that are slithering by brushing up against your feet and legs. Shudder. But as this card depicts, it's just that...a figment of your imagination. It's not a monster at all but harmless seaweed. You are nervous about some action that you have taken. I'm not exactly sure what you have done but it makes me feel that you really did put yourself out there and now you are panicking a bit about it. A scenario that popped into my head would be like you told someone that you were ready to meet someone and then boom! you are set up...and you are sitting there thinking "oh hell! am I really ready for this?!"[/QUOTE]

It's actually a little of both!! Part of me feels like - am I ready for this? What if I stuff it up again? I don't want another heart break. But also - why hasn't it happened yet? I've done everything right - the manifestation work behind the scenes, the self-love and self-worth work on my own. The healing, etc...and yet...zilch, zip, nada. I meet people who have elements of the person I want in different bodies. I know this means it's all coming together and the right one will just flow into the picture at the right time, however this is still a concern for me. What if JH had been it and we blew it? What if I never feel that deep soul connection, love, passion, energy again?

These two cards together...you've taken the first step toward meeting someone and in some moments you are like "heck ya! I'm a bad ass who OWNS my future. I'm going to meet my soulmate." *high five to self!!...five minutes later...."oh god! Should I have done that? Is that the right move? I probably won't meet my soulmate but some weirdo!"...facepalm.

Haha!! That is exactly me!!! I get super excited and think I'm such a bad ass manifesting my own life creation and then I head out, meet the person and they are...energetically a big nope. Or I have a great connection but the other person mysteriously vanishes without much further ado. I met a great guy, had a good connection with him, but I just didn't feel it. There wasn't the chemistry. I gave it 4 dates to see if the chemistry would appear. We decided to be friends and I'm glad because we're business buddies now!

haha! It's ok. You have done the right thing by getting out there (I say go EVEN further with this) and tell your mind to quiet down. Remember it wasn't monsters touching Sarah's legs in the card. It was harmless seaweed. Don't create problems where there aren't any.

**to be continued**

Hahahaha! I'm not sure how to go further ;) Maybe I should be a little less proper. It's been a long time since I've let my hair down.