Love questions

amaya1

Hi

I have my romance angels deck , i love oracle readings so if you are able to exchange sit

♡♡♡♡

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

amaya1

Anyone around?

Eva4

Hi, I am.

Can you tell me if I'll run into M again? If not, is there someone else coming in?

Thank you.

amaya1

Hi, I am.

Can you tell me if I'll run into M again? If not, is there someone else coming in?

Thank you.
Honestly if you would like to reconcile with M you have to be open to discuss the problem that you have, my first card shows that if there is aheart to heart conservation between you, you will resolve many things in your connection, if it is too late i think that the answer is no

in addition i dont see someone new,it is early ,stay optimistic try to be open and warm with the new persons in your life and be positive, may you will not find someone suitable soon
But you have to heal your heart first, seems you should be dependent, the last card talks about addictionsand how much we are depend from others and not on ourselves.

Heart to heart convo
Stay optimistic about yourlove life
Codependency

scorpiogirl

I can exchange but I have to leave for work soon. I have a bit time now.
How does AM feel about me currently? I am feeling a bit distance from his side.
Yours?

amaya1

I can exchange but I have to leave for work soon. I have a bit time now.
How does AM feel about me currently? I am feeling a bit distance from his side.
Yours?

Pay attention to the red flags
It is safe foryou to love
Calling yoyr soulmate

Hmm i think that he is feeling that there was disconcerting parts of yoyr connections.also you have the same feeling for him. Some things that you didnt like and there was signs.i feel that he feels also that you are dishonesty and he doesnt trust you. The secind card is the part of his feelings.he is not quite sure but he doesnt want to hurt again. So if you will try to get closer with him show him your warm and tenderness probably he will overcome his insecurities

* what next with me and Ab

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

Eva4

Honestly if you would like to reconcile with M you have to be open to discuss the problem that you have, my first card shows that if there is aheart to heart conservation between you, you will resolve many things in your connection, if it is too late i think that the answer is no

in addition i dont see someone new,it is early ,stay optimistic try to be open and warm with the new persons in your life and be positive, may you will not find someone suitable soon
But you have to heal your heart first, seems you should be dependent, the last card talks about addictionsand how much we are depend from others and not on ourselves.

Heart to heart convo
Stay optimistic about yourlove life
Codependency

Hi, thank you for the reading. This is going to sound strange, but I don't know the man personally. We briefly became acquainted. When he left, I never expected to see him again. For some reason, I keep bumping into him and he's always getting away in some rush. I know he cannot make himself happy, and I realize he's not the answer to my happiness, either. It's myself. I want to stay optimistic because right now I'm needing that. Thank you so much for the great reading.

Did you want an exchange?

scorpiogirl

Pay attention to the red flags
It is safe foryou to love
Calling yoyr soulmate

Hmm i think that he is feeling that there was disconcerting parts of yoyr connections.also you have the same feeling for him. Some things that you didnt like and there was signs.i feel that he feels also that you are dishonesty and he doesnt trust you. The secind card is the part of his feelings.he is not quite sure but he doesnt want to hurt again. So if you will try to get closer with him show him your warm and tenderness probably he will overcome his insecurities

* what next with me and Ab

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk
Zigeuner Wahrsagekarten Gypsy oracle deck -
Sweetheart Jealousy Misfortune
Doesn't look good. I feel there is insecurity or something that will make you just plain jealous ... I've had Jealousy card as a third party but that may be an extreme interpretation ... However I think up next is try not to sabotage your relationship with this person by your fears and/or doubts ...

I feel he is insecure around me. Hence why I feel his distance.
He is very sensitive person so I'm trying not to be so up front. Thanks.

amaya1

Zigeuner Wahrsagekarten Gypsy oracle deck -
Sweetheart Jealousy Misfortune
Doesn't look good. I feel there is insecurity or something that will make you just plain jealous ... I've had Jealousy card as a third party but that may be an extreme interpretation ... However I think up next is try not to sabotage your relationship with this person by your fears and/or doubts ...

I feel he is insecure around me. Hence why I feel his distance.
He is very sensitive person so I'm trying not to be so up front. Thanks.
I got jealous already butit wasnot something real,thnx

MissNine

Hi Amaya!
How is the deck working for you?
Can you please read on what's coming up in my love life?
thank you :heart: