Magazine Readings

GotH

***Closed.. I have my 3 sitters***

I love doing these while kicking it on the couch sipping my coffee. These are quick and simple hits I get as I open up a random page from a magazine. I'll be looking at images and text with an intuitive eye. A lazy woman's oracle you could call it because my decks are not within reach. :surprise:

I'll do 3.

1. classy
2. pageofswords
3. Flames

classy

HI

I would like to sit please :D

GotH

What are K's feelings for me?Do you see anything between us in future?

thanks

It looks like K definitely wants to spend *time* with you by his side but there is something that isn't quite balanced or there are some complications between the two of you. Perhaps trying to make time for you could be above his head in some way. I do know that if and when you do, you'll have sparkling moments where time seems to stand still.

So yes, I do see something happening here but you'll need to give it some time before it does. ;)

pageofswords9110

Id like to sit do you see me moving into a place a would like within the next two months?

Flames

Oh GotH, I just love how you read. Hope you're well. I'd love to sit, if you'll have me.

Thanks.

I asked for a sign this morning regarding a specific issue - and I think I got it...but, I'm interested to see what comes up in this reading.

:)

lepleadian

me too i want
i would like to knw what is in store for me in love

classy

It looks like K definitely wants to spend *time* with you by his side but there is something that isn't quite balanced or there are some complications between the two of you. Perhaps trying to make time for you could be above his head in some way. I do know that if and when you do, you'll have sparkling moments where time seems to stand still.

So yes, I do see something happening here but you'll need to give it some time before it does. ;)

Omg yes there are some complications between us.He's been trying to make time :D
This resonates with me :)

Thanks a ton :) xoxo

GotH

Id like to sit do you see me moving into a place a would like within the next two months?

Yes! But you will need help from a professional or someone who can answer your questions to ensure that you get what you want or close to what you want for the right price. I believe you'll find yourself in place that is well constructed and maybe that's in a multilevel building. On a the second level maybe? The five stars tells me that you should be pretty satisfied by the time you find your place.

Good luck!