Manchester explosion

D Sparkles

Hi,

I hope I don't offend anyone with this post. It's certainly not my intention. Last night there was a suspected terror attack in Manchester. My thoughts are with everyone who has been affected by the incident. I wanted to learn about who was behind the explosion. A lot of the time, when we hear about mass killings, the media and the authorities tend to immediately link them to terrorism. I asked Lennie "who was behind the explosion in Manchester last night?" I got Rider-Woman-Lily-Sun-Tree

I have no idea what these cards are suggesting, but it doesn't scream "terrorism" to me. Looks like there was a woman involved. The explosion was just after an Ariana Grande concert, which makes me wonder if she was the target. :-/ any thoughts?

Mods, if you need to remove this post, I totally understand.

Sulis

I have a feeling that the posting rules ask that you interpret each card yourself before asking others to join in with thier interpretations.

D Sparkles

I have a feeling that the posting rules ask that you interpret each card yourself before asking others to join in with thier interpretations.

Sure - i'll have a go at it.

Rider could be someone just passing through. The suspect was in the foyer of the arena, so that would make sense. Woman, I think, could be referring to the popstar (or one of her support acts who were female, I believe). Lily, I think, could be referring to intention. Sun could represent the explosion itself. Not so sure about Tree, but perhaps it is referring to someone with mental health issues.

snowmoon

Hi,

I hope I don't offend anyone with this post. It's certainly not my intention. Last night there was a suspected terror attack in Manchester. My thoughts are with everyone who has been affected by the incident. I wanted to learn about who was behind the explosion. A lot of the time, when we hear about mass killings, the media and the authorities tend to immediately link them to terrorism. I asked Lennie "who was behind the explosion in Manchester last night?" I got Rider-Woman-Lily-Sun-Tree

I have no idea what these cards are suggesting, but it doesn't scream "terrorism" to me. Looks like there was a woman involved. The explosion was just after an Ariana Grande concert, which makes me wonder if she was the target. :-/ any thoughts?

Mods, if you need to remove this post, I totally understand.

hi,
who was behind the explosion in Manchester last night?" I got Rider-Woman-Lily-Sun-Tree

i would not read the sun as explosion,

there might be 3 people involved here. a women who delivery messages with experience successfully in network..

D Sparkles

hi,
who was behind the explosion in Manchester last night?" I got Rider-Woman-Lily-Sun-Tree

i would not read the sun as explosion,

there might be 3 people involved here. a women who delivery messages with experience successfully in network..

Thanks for your message. What made you say 3 people, out of curiosity?

lamyamah

Hi just to follow up on this
I read also, but with tarot, and got the Empress as the central (the nurturer, nourisher)
also another Queen court card, and no male influence
.. it was very strange indeed

lamyamah

I read this the morning after the attack

D Sparkles

Hi just to follow up on this
I read also, but with tarot, and got the Empress as the central (the nurturer, nourisher)
also another Queen court card, and no male influence
.. it was very strange indeed

Hey, thanks for this info. It is very strange indeed. Hmmm. Looks like a woman could be at the centre of all of this. :-/

Aries2014

Could this woman maybe be Theresa May because apparantley she's responsible for the London terror attack so they say!