Fortuna

Michellehihi and Honeysun's Thread

--

Schedule:
March 24 (Thursday): Complete readings
March 31 (Thursday): Complete feedbacks

--

March's Suggested Spread:

We all have anxieties, and there are times when they can get the best of us. March's spread is by RealRamona, and she crafted it to gain clarification on how to improve our reaction to things during anxiety. Please follow this link to view the original post for more details on this spread.

For ROC March 2016, we will modify the spread slightly by using the questions as a proactive exercise for handling anxiety when it affects us.

Helping With Anxiety Spread by RealRamona

xxx 1 xxxx 2 xxxx 3 xxx

1) What can I do more of - what thoughts or actions could I amplify to help myself?
2) What could I do less of - what isn't helping me or is making things worse?
3) What could I try out - what new element could I add to my handling of the situation?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions or issues.

Michellehihi

Thank you Fortuna for starting the thread!
Honeysun, I have 4 new decks I want to try, which one do you prefer:
The Vintage Wisdom oracle
Wisdom of the oracle
Wolf Pack
Earthbound oracle

Honeysun

Hi Michelle!

I prefer Wisdom of The Oracle :) I have this deck too.

I have Medicine cards and Wisdom of the Oracle. Which one would you want me to use?

Michellehihi

Hi Michelle!

I prefer Wisdom of The Oracle :) I have this deck too.

I have Medicine cards and Wisdom of the Oracle. Which one would you want me to use?

Medicine cards! Thank you!
I will do your reading not before Sunday because now I am going to a 48 hours meditation retreat. Aummmmmmmmmmm.

Honeysun

Medicine cards! Thank you!
I will do your reading not before Sunday because now I am going to a 48 hours meditation retreat. Aummmmmmmmmmm.

No worries! We have 13 days to do our readings.

Good luck with the retreat :)

P.S. Do you have a focus for the reading?

Michellehihi

No worries! We have 13 days to do our readings.

Good luck with the retreat :)

P.S. Do you have a focus for the reading?

I think this spread does well with a general reading without a question because the spread itself is a specific question: how to cope with my anxiety?

Michellehihi

your reading

I like this deck so much, I find it soothing, even the colour palette is calm. It is a good choice for a spread on anxiety :)

I asked the cards "How to help Honeysun cope with anxiety?"

Card 1 "What can she do more"? Breathe rx
On the card, we see an angel sitting in the lotus position, eyes closed, meditating. Upright this card means exactly what the picture suggests. But reversed as it appeared in your spread, the Breath that we are talking about that you need to do more is the active breath, the breath that accelerates as you move your body and do a little cardio. I feel the message of the card is: when you are anxious, do not sit and meditate; to the contrary, put on your shoes and go out, take some fresh air, move and let your lungs fill with good air, and breathe a lot. Which is a very good advise because it is well known that exercice is excellent to calm the mind!

Card 2 "What could she do less?" Peace
The cards are consistent here, don't you think? If you need to be more active, you need to be less in a receptive mode. This card is about accepting events as they come to you, without challenging them and letting them evolve completely. But in your case, given that the position of this card in the spread is something you need to do less, I feel it means that you need to not accept fate passively as it comes. You need to take control of the situation, and when a situation happens that makes you anxious, turn into a changing mode, a movement mode. Am I being clear?

Card 3 "What could she try out in order to better handle the situation?" Thinker
I am so humbled by how clear the cards are, and how simple their answers are. This card is about making plans, analysing a situation in a very logical and practical way, in order to find a solution. What I feel the card is telling you is when a situation occurs that creates anxiety in you, try and see the problem logically, and think it logically. Don't put your emotions in it. Stay very mathematical in your analysis of the source of your anxiety.
Sometimes we are anxious and we don't know why, it is a deep feeling but very vague. The card is telling that if it so happens, you will have to deconstruct your emotion in its most small details. Write everything down. Make a list of the possible reasons of your anxiety. Make it as detailed as possible. Be a thinker, see your anxiety as a scientific problem that you have to solutionate. Adopt a strategy to address the problem. Do not bury it, to the contrary, think over it in an analytic way. And when you have your list of reasons, for every reason, try and find a solution. Remember, the solution, according to the cards, will be in action, not in silent acceptance.

I hope this makes sense. I will put a photo of the spread in a separate post. I will be happy to read your feedback.

Michellehihi

Photo

This is your spread

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    194.8 KB · Views: 55

Honeysun

Hi! Sorry for taking so long to do the reading, I was sick :(

Here's your reading:

1) What can Michellehihi do more of - what thoughts or actions could she amplify to help herself? Elk rx
2) What could Michellehihi do less of - what isn't helping her or is making things worse? Otter
3) What could Michellehihi try out - what new element could she add to her handling of the situation? Dragonfly rx

1) What can Michellehihi do more of - what thoughts or actions could she amplify to help herself? Elk rx

I think this card tells you that there's loads of things you have to do, you have too much on your shoulders which might cause anxiety. You have to stop and think if that's something you really need and desire.
This card might also mean that you need more attention from opposite sex. Don't be afraid to go out for a dinner, it doesn't have to be sexual or anything like that. And if you're taken, make sure there's a 'spark' in the relationship.

2) What could Michellehihi do less of - what isn't helping her or is making things worse? Otter

Otter tells you to stop worrying so much and awaken your inner child. Don't be materialistic. Be happy and reward yourself for things you've done. This card also means that you should share things you have in order to reach harmony.
It might also mean that you care too much :)

3) What could Michellehihi try out - what new element could she add to her handling of the situation? Dragonfly rx

Dragonfly rx means that you might have been tricked into believing that you'll be happier if you changed for someone else. Don't listen to those people - it's an illusion and in the end, you will be the one who suffers the most. Be yourself :) Only you know what's the best for you. It's time for you to break away from others' ideas of what you should be.

Hope this helps!

Michellehihi

Thank you Honeysun for this reading, it does resonate in part; here is my detailed feedback
Hi! Sorry for taking so long to do the reading, I was sick :(

Here's your reading:

I think this card tells you that there's loads of things you have to do, you have too much on your shoulders which might cause anxiety. You have to stop and think if that's something you really need and desire.
This card might also mean that you need more attention from opposite sex. Don't be afraid to go out for a dinner, it doesn't have to be sexual or anything like that. And if you're taken, make sure there's a 'spark' in the relationship.
I can see that the advice from this card is that in order to help myself with regards to my anxiety I should try and meet men? I am in a reflective process of whether I should start dating, as you suggest. However I would like you to explain more how do you see that this could help me coping with anxiety? and also, how does the elk relate to your interpretation?

Otter tells you to stop worrying so much and awaken your inner child. Don't be materialistic. Be happy and reward yourself for things you've done. This card also means that you should share things you have in order to reach harmony.
It might also mean that you care too much :)
Actually in the past year I have learn a lot from my life experience, and I think I have acquired the ability to let go, I am not worrying as much as before. But you are right, every time I worry I make things worse. Thanks for the reminder!
The part that I still have to work on is how to awaken my inner child, as per your suggestion.
I do not think I am materialistic, I am wondering what in the card made you detect this?

Dragonfly rx means that you might have been tricked into believing that you'll be happier if you changed for someone else. Don't listen to those people - it's an illusion and in the end, you will be the one who suffers the most. Be yourself :) Only you know what's the best for you. It's time for you to break away from others' ideas of what you should be.

Hope this helps!
I have to tell you I don't quite relate to this part of your reading. I am a very authentic person, actually this is one of my biggest strength. Did you see this in the card? How does the dragonfly apply to your interpretation? I would have like you to explicit more the link between the animals and the reading.

Also , is it possible for your to post a picture of your reading?
Thank you so much, I have some things to meditate on.