Medical Intuitive Practice

WolfSwan

CLOSED

First disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor claim to be. If you have a physical ailment, it's best to consult a healthcare practitioner. Anything I say in this forum is merely intuitive "guesses" and I don't claim it to be right or accurate or health care advice.

So, now that that's out of the way, I thought it would be fun to extend myself a little and see whether I can stretch the clairsentient skills to this online. I have been able to identify aches and pains on people around me, but I've never tried it over distant.

I am a Level II Reiki practitioner, but that's not what I'll be doing here. All I intent to do is scan and see if I can identify any aches / pains / physical / emotional issues that you may be experience.

So if you're up for helping me out, and would like to take a seat, please just say "I want to sit" and I'll see what I can come up with. It might take a few days, so patient sitters would be required. I'll take 3 to start off with!

1. Kittysashimi

2. Dartellus

3. pumpkins

Kittysashimi

I want to sit

Dartellus

I want to sit as well. :D

Thanks!

pumpkins

me too please:)

WolfSwan

CLOSED!

All sitters are chosen, and you will be getting your readings over the next week or so. I will try to get to them sooner! I will PM you as they are completed :)

Thanks for being part of my experiment!

pumpkins

thank you wolfswan:)

WolfSwan

Kittysashimi's reading

Okay, these are the impressions that I got for you.

There is something going on with your eyes, insofar as it feels like you've got pressure building up in your eyes, like you're pressing the palms of your hands into them to stop them from hurting. I'm not sure if you need glasses maybe, but it feels like you're getting headaches. There is a lot of pressure in the sinus area, so I wonder if you're troubled by migraines?

I also sensed a feeling of sadness and even a little defeat. Like something you've been wanting hasn't happened, and isn't coming. There is a feeling of pain that keeps coming up in the chest area, I would almost say it's heartache, or a broken heart perhaps.

It also feels like you can't speak, or don't feel heard, like you're being choked into silence, or keeping yourself from saying what you want and you're choking on the words that won't come out. There is a lot of pressure in your throat area. There is also an ache in the middle of your back near the bottom of the left shoulder blade. It makes me wonder if you're physically sore or if you've been betrayed by someone, as it almost feels like a "stab in the back".

Please let me know if any of this resonates :)

Kittysashimi

Okay, these are the impressions that I got for you.

There is something going on with your eyes, insofar as it feels like you've got pressure building up in your eyes, like you're pressing the palms of your hands into them to stop them from hurting. I'm not sure if you need glasses maybe, but it feels like you're getting headaches. There is a lot of pressure in the sinus area, so I wonder if you're troubled by migraines?
I've been getting lots of migraines lately! And am also currently having a cold so the sinus pressure resonates.

I also sensed a feeling of sadness and even a little defeat. Like something you've been wanting hasn't happened, and isn't coming. There is a feeling of pain that keeps coming up in the chest area, I would almost say it's heartache, or a broken heart perhaps.
Yesterday night I had a bit of a nostalgic moment thinking about my first love and it definitely felt like I was reliving my broken heart. There was definitely lots of heartache last night.

It also feels like you can't speak, or don't feel heard, like you're being choked into silence, or keeping yourself from saying what you want and you're choking on the words that won't come out. There is a lot of pressure in your throat area.
I find it hard to express myself and always seem to be holding back with expressing my true self. I'm very introverted and when I go to herbalism class, sometimes I wish I could communicate better with my classmates, but I often find myself being withdrawn and fearing being judged by them.

There is also an ache in the middle of your back near the bottom of the left shoulder blade. It makes me wonder if you're physically sore or if you've been betrayed by someone, as it almost feels like a "stab in the back".
Oh god, my ENTIRE BACK is killing me today. I don't know what caused it but I'm just so unbelievably sore.

Please let me know if any of this resonates :)
This is amazing, everything resonated! I'm in awe at how much you managed to pick up. Thank you for the reading.

WolfSwan

I've been getting lots of migraines lately! And am also currently having a cold so the sinus pressure resonates.

Yesterday night I had a bit of a nostalgic moment thinking about my first love and it definitely felt like I was reliving my broken heart. There was definitely lots of heartache last night.

I find it hard to express myself and always seem to be holding back with expressing my true self. I'm very introverted and when I go to herbalism class, sometimes I wish I could communicate better with my classmates, but I often find myself being withdrawn and fearing being judged by them.

Oh god, my ENTIRE BACK is killing me today. I don't know what caused it but I'm just so unbelievably sore.

This is amazing, everything resonated! I'm in awe at how much you managed to pick up. Thank you for the reading.

Wow! I'm surprised to see how much I got right! This is awesome. Thank you for the prompt and detailed feedback too! I'm so glad it resonated for you šŸ˜Š

WolfSwan

Dartellus's reading

I found it a bit more difficult to connect with you. It was as if you had a block up.

There was pain in your back, left lower jaw, like a tooth ache. There was also a swelling sensation in your throat glands. Like your were holding back words or weren't communicating or being allowed to communicate with someone.

I also found a weakness in your knees. Knees are about surrender and ego. I'm not sure if this is your refusal to surrender to something that's happening in your life, or if it's a judgement you're holding against someone else. There is something to be said about surrender though, surrendering judgement and anger.

That's the other thing I felt. A lot of anger in your heart and solar plexus. It took awhile to fully reveal itself but it was there...so it feels like you're repressing some anger instead of expressing it.

I also felt mid-back pain which is about lack of emotional support. Do you not feel supported currently in life? And there was an ache in your left shoulder, which is about holding on the pain from the past.

Nothing came up as far as physical ailments except for one thing which I find hard to interpret. Your spin was leaning to the right. Does that make sense? It felt like it was out of balance and you were leaning to the right. Like crooked somehow, like you were twisting in a way.

Let me know if any of this resonates!