Mediumship (CosmicBeing) -Closed-

CosmicBeing

I am offering a mediumship reading to one person. I am use to giving these readings in circles or online practice chatroom. (Live time). I never done it in this manner. So i would like to see how I do with this format.

-FEEDBACK IS A REQUIREMENT.
-Just say "I WANT TO SIT" no specific question.
-Also please only sit if you actually have people you knew when they were alive on the other side.
-Some people that come through might not be for you. I have had that happen where the message is for someone you know, just not for you.
-Let me know what gender/sex you are

I'm only going to pick someone I am DRAWN to, HAVEN'T read for before, or has at least 50 POSTS.

*This is for practice
*Readings are here to give you something to think about but in the end do what you feel is right
*Feedback is required
*Do not pm me and rush me to finish the reading.
*Give me up to a week & half to two weeks to post the reading.

SITTER
1.Starri Knytes

pageofswords9110

Withdrawn

Starri Knytes

I want to sit.
Gender Female

CosmicBeing

I want to sit.
Gender Female

Never read you before. Be interesting to see if I am able to pick something up about you/those you know on the "other side".

Thank you for sitting to allow me to practice. :)

Starri Knytes

Never read you before. Be interesting to see if I am able to pick something up about you/those you know on the "other side".

Thank you for sitting to allow me to practice. :)
Thank you for the opportunity. I'm looking forward to it.

CosmicBeing

Thank you for the opportunity. I'm looking forward to it.

I'll pm you to let you know when i post the reading. So you don't have to check this section of the forum daily.

WolfSwan

Dang I missed the boat :D

CosmicBeing

#Starri Knytes

Cousin- Male
He's coming to me looking young. I would place him in his early 30's or maybe late 20's, but he really looks 32. So he might have just been a young looking lad.
He is also very proud of his hair...keeps showing it to me like it is the best thing in the world. Thick beautiful hair.. and nicely styled.
Then his shirt is a blue.. button up. This is on the dark side of blue, but I wouldn't call it a true navy.
He says "Always good looking".. very confident in his appearance.
He kinda points out you use to make jokes about how much he cared about his looks.
He says you use to jokingly say 'narcissistic' (something to that effect)

--------

So what he wants to talk to you about? (if this is really anyone you know) -Everything below is in quotes-
He says:
"There is new love.. and new man."
But then i ask... well who is this new man?
He says:
"Well he isn't in her life yet, but she has been praying for a man like this. She even has put out an intent.."
He actually shows me a candle being lit.. so that is a symbol that you put out an intent whether you actually lit a candle or not.
But, he keeps point to it, because i am saying, that the candle is symbolic.. and he lights it again. So you could have actually sent out a pray in this form of practice.
He talks about an angel...
I asked who is this angel.. and he tells me that it is an angel of love. The name starts with an M, I then he the name Michael.
Then he brings it back to "new love"
He gives me the number 3... he is indicating this man is not far off from meeting you yet.. and says this is 3 months away.
"Your prays will be answer, don't have doubt in love and don't doubt that love is on the way."
He feels that you feel alone and feel that you are lacking a support system. You really want to find someone who is actually there for you and supports you through this role of a significant other.

He also doesn't want your faith to be broken.
He says "You are a good loving, light heart, can make a joke out of anything woman. You are meant to receive what you want and you will."

He also talks about a "car"
I don't like using profanity online (just because I don't want to offend anyone).. but it's broken. (if you want the raw message... let me know i'll pm it)
Back to the broken car...he says "watch out because it is going to make you very upset in the next few days" (the car)
He says "You are financially okay, but you only have so much extra money to be spending it for emergencies."
He outright just says "Get a new car... just get a new car"
His body language and way of acting makes me thinks he doesn't like things deviating from his plans much. If it causes him too much trouble he's onto the next thing.

Let me know if this makes any sense. I allow a week and half for divination.. so i can always sit down and focus again and see if anything else comes through.

Starri Knytes

Thank you so much for the reading.

#Starri Knytes

Cousin- Male
He's coming to me looking young. I would place him in his early 30's or maybe late 20's, but he really looks 32. So he might have just been a young looking lad.
He is also very proud of his hair...keeps showing it to me like it is the best thing in the world. Thick beautiful hair.. and nicely styled.
Then his shirt is a blue.. button up. This is on the dark side of blue, but I wouldn't call it a true navy.
He says "Always good looking".. very confident in his appearance.
He kinda points out you use to make jokes about how much he cared about his looks.
He says you use to jokingly say 'narcissistic' (something to that effect)
--------
If it is the younger cousin he was 15, but he has been gone at least 30-32 yrs (if this is for me) The other was in his 50's. There was another that passed in his 30's but he was pretty rough, living on the streets. We didn't get along very well. When you asked I immediately thought of the younger one. Perhaps initial would help.
I used to tease the younger one that he was pretty enough to be a girl. The 30 yr old was quite vain too in his youth, both he and the 15 yr old had great hair.
So what he wants to talk to you about? (if this is really anyone you know) -Everything below is in quotes-
He says:
"There is new love.. and new man."
But then i ask... well who is this new man?
He says:
"Well he isn't in her life yet, but she has been praying for a man like this. She even has put out an intent.."
He actually shows me a candle being lit.. so that is a symbol that you put out an intent whether you actually lit a candle or not.
But, he keeps point to it, because i am saying, that the candle is symbolic.. and he lights it again. So you could have actually sent out a pray in this form of practice.
He talks about an angel...
I asked who is this angel.. and he tells me that it is an angel of love. The name starts with an M, I then he the name Michael.
Then he brings it back to "new love"
He gives me the number 3... he is indicating this man is not far off from meeting you yet.. and says this is 3 months away.
"Your prays will be answer, don't have doubt in love and don't doubt that love is on the way."
He feels that you feel alone and feel that you are lacking a support system. You really want to find someone who is actually there for you and supports you through this role of a significant other.

He also doesn't want your faith to be broken.
He says "You are a good loving, light heart, can make a joke out of anything woman. You are meant to receive what you want and you will."
There is a man, he lives a long distance away. We've been together for 3 yrs, and his name begins with an M. He is not readily available though.
I light candles all of the time, it's part of my reading ritual. And though I have never made a specific wish for a man, I do often wish he were closer.
He also talks about a "car"
I don't like using profanity online (just because I don't want to offend anyone).. but it's broken. (if you want the raw message... let me know i'll pm it)
Back to the broken car...he says "watch out because it is going to make you very upset in the next few days" (the car)
He says "You are financially okay, but you only have so much extra money to be spending it for emergencies."
He outright just says "Get a new car... just get a new car"
His body language and way of acting makes me thinks he doesn't like things deviating from his plans much. If it causes him too much trouble he's onto the next thing.

Now here both the 15 yr old and the 30yr old have a car connect.

The 30yr old actually stole my car and it broke down on him. I'm sure he wished I had a better car at the time. I don't foresee a car issue but I'll keep you posted.

The younger one used to ride around in my corvette. It's been mothballed for yrs waiting to be restored.

The 30 yr old had much more of an attitude. I think he would have been much more likely to use bad language.
I would be interested in knowing what he said.

Let me know if this makes any sense. I allow a week and half for divination.. so i can always sit down and focus again and see if anything else comes through.

What do you think? Does any of this sound right to you?