Mediumship...for ONE

Jude

**Disclaimer: I have NEVER done this before:)******

I have always attempted to communicate with the departed through Tarot and would like to see if I can get anywhere without.:) I have been having very vivid dreams as well as seeing some things while I am awake and relaxed lately....so I thought perhaps someone is trying to contact me? I am going to try and read for ONE person...and I have never read without the cards so I cannot promise ANYTHING:)

So if someone feels like they want to give it a go.....(also I am unsure how fast the information will come to me. Sometimes it floods in....sometimes it trickles:)

I think it would helpful to post who you would like to speak with (no promises) and I will do my very best!

THANK YOU!

Jude

palin

Hello there

does this work with spirit guides cos i am craving to speak with mine

pageofswords9110

Ill sit thank you i would like to speak with my grandfather

Jude

Hello there

You know I'm not sure:) there have been times I've tapped into my own but I have never attempted to speak with anyone else's?
I can give it a try!

Jude

I will try....I really don't know how it will turn out as I usually use the cards:) I will read for the above person first and end with you:)

palin

You know I'm not sure:) there have been times I've tapped into my own but I have never attempted to speak with anyone else's?
I can give it a try!

Thanks a lot for trying it means a lot to me i feel a strong connection at the moment with my spirit guide like they want to communicate with me more clearly
of course if you feel like this is not working then it is fine not to worry...

lepleadian

hi do you accept one more
i would like to know will i be couple with M?

Jude

I'm going to have to be honest with you....I haven't had a lot of time to do this:/ but somebody really wanted to talk to you today:) not sure if it's your grandfather or not.....but I found myself not wanting to use the words "grandfather" but some variation of that because you had a different name for them....or if in fact they weren't your grandfather? Not sure:)

I saw military traditions like folding a flag. It made me think not so much about being in the military....maybe that too....but I thought of caring for a soldier. Caring for someone who was brave and strong and selfless.
I thought of a musical instrument...the trumpet to be exact and I wasn't sure if it was to signal that the person was musical because I honestly zoned in on the song taps....the ultimate sign of respect that one service man shows to another in his death.

I thought about "working hands" and felt that the person I was communicating with had many hard jobs but never complained. They were thankful for any opportunity they were given...making me think of people who come to the US thankful for any opportunity. But the thing was I didn't think of this person as an immigrant but instead as someone who harnessed the same ideology? I heard work hard...hold strong to tradition and family...and always be thankful for what it is that you have! Even if it's not too much:)

I felt this person wanted to convey to you that you either recently did or will have a loss...I felt more of a circumstantial one?? They want you to know you have that courage inside you to come out of this stronger than ever before. No it may not make sense or seem fair....but it was meant to be:)

Sometimes the opportunity that is destined for us doesn't show its face for awhile...but when it does for you it is going to literally be one of those moments where it will literally dawn on you that sometimes we have to give up on something great....for something extraordinary;)

I hope some part of this resonates for you....I've never done this without tarot.

I look forward to hearing from you and apologize for the delay!

Sending you love.

Jude

Jude

hi do you accept one more
i would like to know will i be couple with M?

I'm sorry. This was more to communicate with someone you've lost:) I don't think I can answer that question in this way:)

Sorry and thanks for posting!

Jude

Hello there

All I kept receiving for you is that your guides are RIGHT THERE!! In fact they recently saved you from a BIG mistake;)

It was funny because they tell me you are constantly receiving messages from them....but you doubt either yourself or the simplicity of it all??? Like "it can't be that simple!" But it can and it IS:)

Don't ever ever doubt yourself! They want you to know that even though you don't realize it you truly are amazing and YOU TEACH THEM EVERYDAY;)