Mediumship2 (CosmicBeing)

CosmicBeing

Mediumship2 (CosmicBeing) -CLOSED-

I am offering a mediumship reading to one person. I am use to giving these readings in circles or online practice chatroom. (Live time). So i would like to see how I do with this format.

-FEEDBACK IS A REQUIREMENT.
-Just say "I WANT TO SIT" If i choose you, I might ask for a deceased person (no name) you want to contact and your relations to the person.
-Also please only sit if you actually have people you knew when they were alive on the other side.
-Some people that come through might not be for you. I have had that happen where the message is for someone you know, just not for you.
-Let me know what gender/sex you are

I'm only going to pick someone I am DRAWN to, HAVEN'T read for before, or has at least 50 POSTS.

*This is for practice
*Readings are here to give you something to think about but in the end do what you feel is right
*Feedback is required
*Do not pm me and rush me to finish the reading.
*Give me up to a week & half to two weeks to post the reading.

SITTER
1.galaxys4

emilygrace

I would like to try, but I know you've read for me before, so I understand if you don't pick me. But this is a cool concept, and I'd be all for it!

galaxys4

I would love to participate!

CosmicBeing

I would like to try, but I know you've read for me before, so I understand if you don't pick me. But this is a cool concept, and I'd be all for it!

I might take two people.. so i'll pm you if i do.. to see if you still be up for it.

LittleOne

I WANT TO SIT

cozmo0_4

Oooh. I'm looking forward to following this thread too. I find it so interesting.

Best of wishes.

classy

I want to sit.

tarotlova

I would like to sit too, when you decide to do them again :)

Awkward.turtle91

I WANT TO SIT.

Female.