Midsummer's Manticism

zhadee

I will take the question of the person before me. What is something good/positive that will transpire before the month of July comes to an end. My work and love life feel flat at the moment.

Would that be ok to read on?
Yes, let's read on this one!

Something positive that will transpire before the end of July --
Birds - Heart - Fox - Scythe - Tower

To palpitate with excitement, and to break free from isolation is what you're looking for. The Fox will help you to get there.
It's associated with increased awareness, helping you to see through deceptions. It's a call to perceive with all your senses.
It's difficult to tell thought from feeling: are you feeling lonely, or do you think you're lonely and this thought is making you unhappy? Looking at happy couples walking together hand in hand takes a split second, and this will create the awareness of you not walking hand in hand, which is then leading you to an unhappy state.
You cannot avoid such situations. Avoidance is likely to result in social anxiety. Fox will help you to understand patterns. Instead of looking instinctively for situations that will bring you down, you'll be swift in changing course.

When doing grocery shoppings, don't look into those big carts filled with family sized containers. Instead, look for single meals. One apple. One pizza. Stuff like that will help you to change perception. Then the next step is looking at the articles a person buys. We're all pretty honest when putting our stuff on the conveyor belt. The gorgeous fellow with the canned tuna, a deep frozen pizza and 3 bottles of bear does not look so gorgeous after all, does he? :joke:
Fox is also associated with dream work, it's a spiritual guide.

Another meaning of the Fox is ... foxy. How much do you dare to bring out the foxy lady? Do you allow yourself to be excited? Looking at somebody, feeling pretty? And when the person returns your look, do you appreciate their attention?
Or does then the Scythe raise her ugly head, telling you to cut it out?

Fox may say that you need to stop deceiving yourself about concepts which may limit your self-perception.

Let me know =)

selenatarot

Yes, let's read on this one!

Something positive that will transpire before the end of July --
Birds - Heart - Fox - Scythe - Tower

To palpitate with excitement, and to break free from isolation is what you're looking for. The Fox will help you to get there.
It's associated with increased awareness, helping you to see through deceptions. It's a call to perceive with all your senses.
It's difficult to tell thought from feeling: are you feeling lonely, or do you think you're lonely and this thought is making you unhappy? Looking at happy couples walking together hand in hand takes a split second, and this will create the awareness of you not walking hand in hand, which is then leading you to an unhappy state.

I am trying to navigate what I want and have become discerning when it comes to allowing someone in to my life. I sometimes feel I want someone in my life and then other times I lose interest. I sometimes do feel sad when I see happy couples and miss the intimacy and closeness a good relationship can provide.

You cannot avoid such situations. Avoidance is likely to result in social anxiety. Fox will help you to understand patterns. Instead of looking instinctively for situations that will bring you down, you'll be swift in changing course.

When doing grocery shoppings, don't look into those big carts filled with family sized containers. Instead, look for single meals. One apple. One pizza. Stuff like that will help you to change perception. Then the next step is looking at the articles a person buys. We're all pretty honest when putting our stuff on the conveyor belt. The gorgeous fellow with the canned tuna, a deep frozen pizza and 3 bottles of bear does not look so gorgeous after all, does he? :joke:
Fox is also associated with dream work, it's a spiritual guide.

Another meaning of the Fox is ... foxy. How much do you dare to bring out the foxy lady? Do you allow yourself to be excited? Looking at somebody, feeling pretty? And when the person returns your look, do you appreciate their attention?
Or does then the Scythe raise her ugly head, telling you to cut it out?

Fox may say that you need to stop deceiving yourself about concepts which may limit your self-perception.

haha, this made me laugh because I do look foxy at times and can attract attention of men that I then don't want because of the way they come across. The scythe does raise its ugl head and wants to cut them off. I seem to want to be independent but also have a relationship which is why you are picking up on thoughts that need to change. I am seriously looking to figure out what I really want over the next few weeks so I can clear my energy. Thanks for the reading it made a lot of sense and has allowed me to start thinking about what I want and desire.
Let me know =)

zhadee

haha, this made me laugh because I do look foxy at times and can attract attention of men that I then don't want because of the way they come across. The scythe does raise its ugl head and wants to cut them off. I seem to want to be independent but also have a relationship which is why you are picking up on thoughts that need to change. I am seriously looking to figure out what I really want over the next few weeks so I can clear my energy. Thanks for the reading it made a lot of sense and has allowed me to start thinking about what I want and desire.
Aye, thank you for the feedback!

WolfSwan

Ahoy W, sorry I'm late. Thank you for sitting. =)

How to raise your energy:
Dog - Tower - Stork - Anchor - Fishes
The cards reflect the scenario - you've been a loner that tried to run with the wrong crowd. Perhaps you are not a group person, perhaps your definiton of belonging is based on a different plane.
People you like to work with may not be the people you like to hang out with, and the other way round.

I don't think I'm deliberately a loner. I like being around people, but I like being around people with spirituality and purpose. I also really crave a tribe, a group that I really belong with, you get me, and with whom I can be myself. I'm very affectionate, and caring and long to be with people who appreciate that about me. I just have struggled to find those people so far.

Cards seem to ask: why run when you can fly? You don't have to chase your prey until it runs out of breath. You also don't seem to look for a group leader, hierachies, and rituals. You're a free spirit! You're not a 'mate' type of person. You look for a deep spiritual connection.

Haha, I am a free spirit, but I'm also a mate type. I love having friends, and I love sharing experiences with people. I don't want to be in a group with a hierarchy, but with real connection, and yes deep spiritual connection.

Looking at the cards, reading them literally: Stop what you've been doing, move to a higher perpective, set a new goal, pursue it instinctively.
You're no longer a member of the crowd. You've stopped waiting to be chosen or picked up, and you've also stopped watching and observing. You're not a watchdog that's forever tied to a fixed idea.
Instead, you're a free spirit. Smart and skillful, you can pick and choose whom you'd like to hang out with.

I don't know what I've been doing to be honest, or how to look at things from a different perspective. I know I'm not a member of the crowd, and I don't go around trying to make friends with people who I dislike or think aren't nice. But I do want to find a group of people who are good people and who want to be my friend. I definitely choose who I hang out with.

Raising frequencies... cards may suggest that you long to free yourself from ties that bind. This may be concepts you're guarding like a watchdog, or trying to fish for the right man whereever you go (I can feel you groping for a wand to smack it over me head for writing this).

I do long to free myself from anything that isn't working for me. I don't think it has to do with men, I haven't really thought about that whilst travelling with these girls, lol. I don't have time to think about hooking up whilst travelling lol!

The symbolic meaning of the Stork is renewal and creativity. You're not afraid of the muddy waters, your long legs allow you to go where other people don't manage to get.
It's also a bird of season. When it's time to change, you're the first to know. The wind is changing, the stars guide the way, and your autopilot helps you to find the right way.
The Stork is protective. You can spread your wings, and you'll look truly impressive. You know what's yours, you can scare of predators and you can also attract those you like to have around you.
It may ask you to reevaluate your goals, start fishing for new chances, and put it into effect.

Let me know =)

I am definitely not afraid to get muddy, and I do go where others don't. I do know when its time to change and let go, and go with he flow. I guess I just need to find my own way to a higher vibration :)

zhadee

I am definitely not afraid to get muddy, and I do go where others don't. I do know when its time to change and let go, and go with he flow. I guess I just need to find my own way to a higher vibration :)
Thank you for your feedback =)

zhadee

Ahoy mateys, we're still open!

Dartellus

Hey pirata!

Doing good?

What good thing is coming for me in july?

Thanks!

zhadee

Hey pirata!

Doing good?

What good thing is coming for me in july?

Thanks!
Ahoy D,

Lady - Lily - Flowers - Rods - Moon
At first sight, this spread looks like you'll have lots of moonlit chats with your lovely ladies. :D
One of them might seem to be out of reach, out of your league, detached and cool. She's a sophisticated person, high maintenance and difficult to impress. You may try to charm your way into her world.
Being imagitive, a skillful communicator with the rare talent of talking to her soul should do the trick.
If you cannot get any closer to her, you might at least feel inspired to write poetry. July looks like a flirtatious, charming month for you.

Let me know =)

obeygravity

Hi zhadee! I'd love to sit! I'm really feeling the summer energy (it's my absolute favorite season) and am feeling so much lighter on my feet. If you'll have me, I'd love a reading on what new opportunities this Summer might offer me, anything from external to internal positive shifts :)