"Minute VS Wahrsagekarten VS Orakel Lenormand Readings".

DownUnderNZer

More decks I have never used. :D

So, let's see how these ones read now that I have dug them up. However, this time I might just do something for the PAST and FUTURE FUTURE and something thrown in for good measure.

Hard to form questions I must say.

"QUESTIONS":

1) Past: What really happened to Kirsa Jensen? (Any revelations).
2) Future Future (Predictive): How likely will there be another world war?
3) What is it truly like on the other side (Spiritual Plane)?

DND :)

DownUnderNZer

.....KIRSA...JENSEN......

What really happened to her? (Random 5 cards).

Kirsa Jensen was a 14 year old girl in NZ that went missing years and years ago, but was never found. Back during that time it was extremely uncommon for (still pretty much is) kids/teens to just disappear and/or be murdered. I have not heard anything in some time although I do not think an arrest was made or my mother would have told me. I do believe she is long dead. I do not know a lot about this case at all and that is perfect. I do know she might have been horse riding, but I could be wrong. It may have just been the news saying she loved horses.

There may be information that has come forward since her disappearance. Will see when I research info on her.....

"Wahrsagekarten":

This deck is EASY even WITHOUT pictures as the NUMBERS are in a BOLD BLACK.

Snake/Ring/ANCHOR/Mice/Coffin

I tend to think she was "lured" (Snake) by something like an "offer" (Ring) and may have been kept for some time (Anchor) and under a highly stressful situation (Mice) before her death (Coffin).

She may have been "the other" (Snake) female by her captor. In other words, there may have been others or he had a partner.

"Orakel":

This deck is a tad not easy as it is in a different language and the pictures are on the small side. However, not that difficult to work out what they are on the most part, except COFFIN so far.

Book/Crossroads/MOON/Heart/Coffin

With her "disappearance" I tend to feel there was a "hidden agenda" (Book + Crossroads) and whoever was responsible either knew her, had seen her around, and/or was infatuated with her (Moon). Maybe even in "love" with the idea of having her. (Moon + Heart). Ultimately, her way out was death (Coffin), but not without an "ending" first. So, whoever took her, was "over her" by the time she died. No longer infatuated, passionate, or in anything with her. (Nor was she).

"Minute":

Easy with NUMBERS and PICTURES to read the cards.

House/Mountain/STARS/Rider/Crossroads

This one is a bit more of a challenge.

I tend to think she was near her "home" (House) when she went missing or near a hill/mountain (Mountain) although maybe this is saying not all was fine at home when she went missing. Like the barriers were put up and she was not talking. Someone approached her (Rider) that was likely new and put her in the situation of making a choice (Crossroads).

She was given "options" only no matter what she chose - it would have compromised her.

(((Another one that may have left her body in the moment of death (Stars))).

NOTE: She may have been at a "crossroad" as well in the literal sense or physical, as that card has come up TWICE.

DownUnderNZer

Some updates indeed, but still no conviction and it remains an open case. There may be repeated parts as I address each reading.

[/B

"Wahrsagekarten":

This deck is EASY even WITHOUT pictures as the NUMBERS are in a BOLD BLACK.

Snake/Ring/ANCHOR/Mice/Coffin

I tend to think she was "lured" (Snake) by something like an "offer" (Ring) and may have been kept for some time (Anchor) and under a highly stressful situation (Mice) before her death (Coffin).

She may have been "the other" (Snake) female by her captor. In other words, there may have been others or he had a partner.

There was a suspect only nothing ever came of it.

If indeed he is the one that murdered her, (William John Russell), then he was a convicted rapist. "Others". He did admit to being seen with her and was likely the last person to have seen her alive.

As no confession or a charge - nothing to go by as to what really went down after she disappeared.

It seems she was horse riding, and may have fallen. Furthermore, her horse was tied up, so to me that suggests she went with her captor willingly or under some pretense.

Who would tie a horse up in the middle of being abducted?

There is everything to indicate that she was "lured" (Snake) by someone and it must have been for a reason like, just off the top of my head, offered a ride home (Ring) perhaps or why else would she get into a ute. Except....if there really was a gun on her.

"Orakel":

This deck is a tad not easy as it is in a different language and the pictures are on the small side. However, not that difficult to work out what they are on the most part, except COFFIN so far.

Book/Crossroads/MOON/Heart/Coffin

With her "disappearance" I tend to feel there was a "hidden agenda" (Book + Crossroads) and whoever was responsible either knew her, had seen her around, and/or was infatuated with her (Moon). Maybe even in "love" with the idea of having her. (Moon + Heart). Ultimately, her way out was death (Coffin), but not without an "ending" first. So, whoever took her, was "over her" by the time she died. No longer infatuated, passionate, or in anything with her. (Nor was she).

Let's see....

One witness or two saw a "gun" being held on her and the last witness to have seen her was a convicted rapist. (William John Russell). "Having to have her" might be correct, but this primary suspect was never convicted although it seems he "confessed" to doing it from time to time.

He had mental illness, so who knows if it was the truth or not.

Difficult to confirm what happened after she went missing, but "hidden agenda" could be right with some seeing a gun on her, her saying to a witness or two that someone was going to get her parents for her (never happened), and/or her horse being tied up by the river which means she went with her captor and likely willingly only with no idea about what was in store for her.

"Minute":

Easy with NUMBERS and PICTURES to read the cards.

House/Mountain/STARS/Rider/Crossroads

This one is a bit more of a challenge.

I tend to think she was near her "home" (House) when she went missing or near a hill/mountain (Mountain) although maybe this is saying not all was fine at home when she went missing. Like the barriers were put up and she was not talking. Someone approached her (Rider) that was likely new and put her in the situation of making a choice (Crossroads).

She was given "options" only no matter what she chose - it would have compromised her.

(((Another one that may have left her body in the moment of death (Stars))).

NOTE: She may have been at a "crossroad" as well in the literal sense or physical, as that card has come up TWICE.

She was near her home and at a beach to start with only her horse was found near a river. Kirsa was never found.

Witnesses saw her with a European man in a white ute near a Tutaekuri river which is actually in a very "hilly area" as I looked at a map and did a close up of the area. (No mountains unless in the distance). One or two even thought they saw her inside that vehicle with his arm around her. Another (or two) I think said they saw him holding a "gun" on her but that was outside of the ute.

"Options" is a likelihood - just not "plentiful".

Not sure what the family situation was like although there is a book out written by her mother, so maybe there is something in there. Having said that, it looks like she was out riding her horse in the afternoon, had a fall, and disappeared before 5:00 pm.

William John Russell would not have been known to her, or any of the other witnesses that saw her that day, all would have been "new" to her. And it seems she was approached after "falling" not whilst she was riding her horse. Probably because she had a head injury and was bleeding.

NOTE: Not bad so far with ALL three decks although the "W" and "M" decks have to be the easiest with the "numbers" alone (W) and "numbers/pictures" (M).

DownUnderNZer

"KIRSA JENSEN":

Just did a bit more reading...

1) The rope her horse was tied up with did not belong to the "Jensen" family and some tests done on it (years later) linked it to a vegetable garden. This was the only thing the police really had as "evidence" or "something to go on".

FACT: William John Russell was a "market gardener".

2) At the time she went missing Russell was married with two small children which ties in to what was written about "others" or a having a "partner. He was a convicted rapist as well.

3) One police officer that was on that case for years believed that he (Russell) "planned" it and had likely seen her on the beach before that day and probably used a line on her to get her to help him or something.

This ties in with what I wrote in the way that he may have "seen her before" and may have made some kind of "offer" and/or she was "lured".

4) Two strands of her hair were found inside his car, but it was not a white ute at all. No blood whatsoever nor in his house.

Due to him coming forward as a witness saying he had spoken to her, this hair could have got inside the car whilst she was speaking to him, so it was not concrete enough to be used as evidence...just like the rope.

Interesting as I had no in depth knowledge about the primary suspect and yet these cards picked up on details that could work in rather well with him in some ways.

Some updates indeed, but still no conviction and it remains an open case. There may be repeated parts as I address each reading.

There was a suspect only nothing ever came of it.

If indeed he is the one that murdered her, (William John Russell), then he was a convicted rapist. "Others". He did admit to being seen with her and was likely the last person to have seen her alive.

As no confession or a charge - nothing to go by as to what really went down after she disappeared.

It seems she was horse riding, and may have fallen. Furthermore, her horse was tied up, so to me that suggests she went with her captor willingly or under some pretense.

Who would tie a horse up in the middle of being abducted?

There is everything to indicate that she was "lured" (Snake) by someone and it must have been for a reason like, just off the top of my head, offered a ride home (Ring) perhaps or why else would she get into a ute. Except....if there really was a gun on her.

Let's see....

One witness or two saw a "gun" being held on her and the last witness to have seen her was a convicted rapist. (William John Russell). "Having to have her" might be correct, but this primary suspect was never convicted although it seems he "confessed" to doing it from time to time.

He had mental illness, so who knows if it was the truth or not.

Difficult to confirm what happened after she went missing, but "hidden agenda" could be right with some seeing a gun on her, her saying to a witness or two that someone was going to get her parents for her (never happened), and/or her horse being tied up by the river which means she went with her captor and likely willingly only with no idea about what was in store for her.

She was near her home and at a beach to start with only her horse was found near a river. Kirsa was never found.

Witnesses saw her with a European man in a white ute near a Tutaekuri river which is actually in a very "hilly area" as I looked at a map and did a close up of the area. (No mountains unless in the distance). One or two even thought they saw her inside that vehicle with his arm around her. Another (or two) I think said they saw him holding a "gun" on her but that was outside of the ute.

"Options" is a likelihood - just not "plentiful".

Not sure what the family situation was like although there is a book out written by her mother, so maybe there is something in there. Having said that, it looks like she was out riding her horse in the afternoon, had a fall, and disappeared before 5:00 pm.

William John Russell would not have been known to her, or any of the other witnesses that saw her that day, all would have been "new" to her. And it seems she was approached after "falling" not whilst she was riding her horse. Probably because she had a head injury and was bleeding.

NOTE: Not bad so far with ALL three decks although the "W" and "M" decks have to be the easiest with the "numbers" alone (W) and "numbers/pictures" (M).

DownUnderNZer

.....ANOTHER WORLD WAR.....

How likely will there be one?

Glad this was not a Yes/No question or have I spoken too soon? :bugeyed:

"W":
Storks/HOUSE/Ring

Could be a YES with ALL the POSITIVE cards.

Improvements and changes will be made to bring about stability, security, and balance as well as a contract/agreement being put in place.

So, maybe not just yet.

"O":
Crossroads/MICE/Dog

Could be NO with TWO in the NEGATIVE.

Compromising decisions will be made at a cost in which there will be an overall deterioration bit by bit yet there will be enough loyalty to maintain a level of trust.

So, maybe not just yet either as some will remain loyal and likely the countries that are allies.

"M":
Snake/RING/Fish

And back to a YES again.

Disagreements and underhandedness with some agreement/contract/deal yet something will be reached to curb it like trade agreements/business/financial transactions.

So, maybe not if certain trade/business/financial agreements can be effectively negotiated.

Wonder what will happen - only the future will tell. It seems what it will likely come down to is this: "Negotiation".

DownUnderNZer

.....THE SPIRITUAL PLANE....

Will the cards answer the question or is the TRUTH OUT THERE SOMEWHERE!

Gees, I hope they give me something to work with with such a challenging question and all. Also, will they all say the same thing, bring something different to the table, or have me stumped for words.

Let's see what each deck has to share:

What is it truly like on the other side?

"W": Owls/Scythe/Rider

It looks like it is a meeting place in which everything is quite clear cut and the communication is no nonsense as well as the information that is exchanged/learnt/shared.

(Heaven might not be heaven as some believe it to be nor hell).

"O": Dog/Moon/Crossroads

Souls interacting with souls and likely those known to one another on the physical plane that have shared, for example, past lives. It is like being in a fantasy world or dream like state and there are different planes that exist. E.g. Spiritual/ Parallel.

"M": Storks/Dog/Owls

The other side is a place of transition and/or can enable the soul to evolve to a different state of being. It is familiar territory and there is an association with those known to each other on a soul level.

NOTE: Dogs and Owls came up TWICE! "Dog" can relate to soul mates/soul connections.

DownUnderNZer

...TO DEATH DO US PART...

What I can say is until each and everyone of us dies we will never truly know what happens "afterwards" until it is our time.

However, as far as these decks and readings go for the "other side" question I feel they have answered rather adequately as no cards were hard to work out, each reading fitted in with the question perfectly, and two of them had the "Dog" which relates to the "Soul".

I think the cards were on to it really, but I reckon it does come down to the reader and what is known for each card.

Break Down Time Of One:

"Storks/Dog/Owl"

On a basic level I know:

1) OWLS is about chatter/discussions/meetings.
2) STORKS is about change/transition/evolving/moving/improvements. (Different to the Coffin as more positive).
3) DOG can be about soul mates/soul connections. Family/Friends etc.

What is the question? "WHAT IS IT TRULY LIKE ON THE OTHER SIDE".

So, then it is about applying those card meanings with a bit of intuition to the question to form the answer, only not going off on a different tangent and keeping close to those "meanings" without adding something that is not there.

ADDED EXTRA:

"MOON" can be about fantasies/dreams/spiritual/psychic/esoteric/astral projection and so on whereas "CROSSROADS" can be something like "duality" or "more than one", so therefore it is not off to associate it as being "two places/dimensions/planes" especially with it being next to the "MOON" or near it.

.....THE SPIRITUAL PLANE....

Will the cards answer the question or is the TRUTH OUT THERE SOMEWHERE!

Gees, I hope they give me something to work with with such a challenging question and all. Also, will they all say the same thing, bring something different to the table, or have me stumped for words.

Let's see what each deck has to share:

What is it truly like on the other side?

"W": Owls/Scythe/Rider

It looks like it is a meeting place in which everything is quite clear cut and the communication is no nonsense as well as the information that is exchanged/learnt/shared.

(Heaven might not be heaven as some believe it to be nor hell).

"O": Dog/Moon/Crossroads

Souls interacting with souls and likely those known to one another on the physical plane that have shared, for example, past lives. It is like being in a fantasy world or dream like state and there are different planes that exist. E.g. Spiritual/ Parallel.

"M": Storks/Dog/Owls

The other side is a place of transition and/or can enable the soul to evolve to a different state of being. It is familiar territory and there is an association with those known to each other on a soul level.

NOTE: Dogs and Owls came up TWICE! "Dog" can relate to soul mates/soul connections.

DownUnderNZer

....ALL QUESTIONS...

I did not really like the Orakel and by far the Minute Lenormand was the BEST!

What I will say is all the questions were "answered" no matter what. No rambling, no mucking about, or no mixed messages etc.

1) As I looked more and more into Kirsa Jensen - the cards fitted just that bit more with the "who" and even the "details" as I read and read. I saw "lured" and "offer" and this came up with one officer on the case (years later) when he more or less said something very similar in an interview plus he had talked to the main suspect as well. So, he may have put it together.

I thought "others" like "victims" or a "partner" - not a partner in crime, but a "partner partner" because of "Snake" (other woman) ONLY I saw Kirsa as the "other" really which meant someone with a girlfriend or wife.

And it was not a case I knew too much about at all as I have not lived in NZ for years and no one was convicted for it.

So, I think the cards were very on to it, even if 20 or so years after the fact.

2) Another World War remains to be seen and that is FUTURE FUTURE, so predictive. Have to wait and see.

3) Spirit Plane - I thought the cards hit the mark just with the "Dog" card in two of those readings. Plausible really.

So, the Lenormand cards can answer all kinds of questions not just limited to: Love/Career/Family/Friendships/Health/Money/Children etc.

Or "everyday mundane things" - just not sure where I read that last night.

DownUnderNZer

.....WAR IN THE MAKING.....

So, been reading up on the latest news to do with Trump and Putin, and it seems North Korea is playing up like an insolent child burning matches one at a time. Not a world war just yet - just intimidating threats and testing boundaries where it is concerned and missiles being launched in a display of defiance.

As for ISIS, another problem globally, only that goes back much further and is something else all together plus it is not isolated to just one country. Trump sees Russia as being a part of the solution to destroy ISIS.

It seems North Korea's latest missile has made Putin unhappy, but what is interesting is these two countries are only just really starting to build economic ties (if the article is correct) which could be a thorn in the side of other countries like the UK, USA, Japan, China and Australia because if these two countries become allies, they will be a force to reckon with world wide, and especially if the apple cart topples over.

Putin at the moment is not looking for war. According to the article he has called on all parties to “find peaceful solutions.”

Trade must be very important to Russia.

So, I wonder what will be proposed, negotiated, compromised to bring about a "peaceful solution" so that a war does not break out.

MAY 15th, 2017: http://ktla.com/2017/05/15/putin-warns-against-intimidating-north-korea-after-latest-missile-launch/

.....ANOTHER WORLD WAR.....

How likely will there be one?

Glad this was not a Yes/No question or have I spoken too soon? :bugeyed:

"W":
Storks/HOUSE/Ring

Could be a YES with ALL the POSITIVE cards.

Improvements and changes will be made to bring about stability, security, and balance as well as a contract/agreement being put in place.

So, maybe not just yet.

"O":
Crossroads/MICE/Dog

Could be NO with TWO in the NEGATIVE.

Compromising decisions will be made at a cost in which there will be an overall deterioration bit by bit yet there will be enough loyalty to maintain a level of trust.

So, maybe not just yet either as some will remain loyal and likely the countries that are allies.

"M":
Snake/RING/Fish

And back to a YES again.

Disagreements and underhandedness with some agreement/contract/deal yet something will be reached to curb it like trade agreements/business/financial transactions.

So, maybe not if certain trade/business/financial agreements can be effectively negotiated.

Wonder what will happen - only the future will tell. It seems what it will likely come down to is this: "Negotiation".