Needing 1 PATIENT sitter...

EmpressArwen

**closed thank you!!**

Hi, all. It's been a while...so I am rusty, to say the least, but I would like to find one person who would allow me to tap into their life. This would be general and I'd like to have someone who would be open to whatever I get.

I'm definitely doing meditations with this and will see what I get with my visions but may use other non-card forms of divination. Not sure. We'll just see how it goes.

*a note about the visions...sometimes I just get an image with no information whatsoever...you would need to be willing to take the image and let me know how it applies to you (if at all)...other times I get the image AND info so you would just need to let me know what resonated and what didn't.

Feedback and patience is required. I expect this won't be done until Wed/Thur this week.

Please only 1. Thanks!

1. Kitty
2. deb

Kittysashimi

Omg me please!

deb99

Shoot look like I missed the boat. :)

EmpressArwen

I would like the reading please. :)

Hey,Deb! Since you and kitty posted at the exact same time, I will do one for too...it may not be until next week. I will message you when you are up. :)

deb99

Hey,Deb! Since you and kitty posted at the exact same time, I will do one for too...it may not be until next week. I will message you when you are up. :)

Oh great, thanks! Look forward to it. :)

Starri Knytes

I love to watch you work! I can't wait to see what you come up with here. [emoji813]

pageofswords9110

Yaaayyyy! So glad to see you're back at it :)
Kitty and deb she's great at these.

P.s. i emailed you back ((hugs))

EmpressArwen

Yaaayyyy! So glad to see you're back at it :)
Kitty and deb she's great at these.

P.s. i emailed you back ((hugs))

Thanks!! I am sorry...I have had a crazy week at work. Promise to reply tomorrow!! :)