New deck practice

justbegun

Hello everyone,

With thanks for your patience with my other readings, I'd like to start familiarizing myself better with a new deck. My current deck, "Energy Oracle," I am quite well connected with, but I'm less sure about my connection with other decks.

I'd like to do two readings with this new deck, "The Enchanted Map." For starters, I would like to simply do general readings. And I would ask that I not have read for you before.

If you're interested, raise your hand here and then please PM me your first name. All I want in return is feedback.

Thanks,
jb

Bonny

I would love one.
Will pm.

Thank you !!

Esk

Hi justbegun.
The enchanted map seems a lovely deck. I raise my hand :)
My question is about a message i want to send to my ex to reconnect. We argued and have not talked to each other in month. How is this message? Is it ok to send it as it is, or should i change something.
I pm my name if my question is ok.

justbegun

Hi justbegun.
The enchanted map seem a lovely deck. I raise my hand :)
My question is about a message i want to send to my ex to reconnect. We argued and have not talked to each otherin month. How is this message? Is it ok to send it as it is, or should i change something.
I pm my name

Thank you, but just to reiterate, rigt now I am only doing general readings with this deck. I would prefer to wait to do readings on specific questions until I am more confident in my connection. Of course, messages of this nature may still come through from your guides, if it is weighing heavily on you.

Esk

Thank you, but just to reiterate, rigt now I am only doing general readings with this deck. I would prefer to wait to do readings on specific questions until I am more confident in my connection. Of course, messages of this nature may still come through from your guides, if it is weighing heavily on you.

I'm so sorry! Usually i pay attention to the opening post. I must be tired...ok for a general :)

justbegun

I would love one.
Will pm.

Thank you !!

Three-card spread from "The Enchanted Map."

The first card is "Heal the Ouch," and it is reversed. The card shows a raccoon with a nurse's hat on, tending to a fox that's wearing an ice bag for a headache. In the reversed position, this card is a message urging you to make amends for anything you may have done to hurt someone. It asks you to appraise yourself honestly, and see if you have been insensitive, selfish, greedy or inconsiderate to someone else. Or maybe you've harbored resentment toward someone in the past? Practice deep and radical forgiveness. And know that this card isn't only telling you to make amends for someone else's sake -- but for the sake of your own healing, so that you can be free. Know, too, that the person you may have been unkind to may well have been yourself. You can make amends for that, too. Walk tall, as you look back and evaluate how you can heal old wounds -- including your own.

The second card is "Cleaning House," and it is also reversed. This card guides you to look at why you may have a tendency to hold on to things from the past -- for instance, is your home cluttered with old objects, especially ones that might bring you pain? Do you have a tendency to attract broken people you intend to "fix?" If you're involved with this sort of "emotional project," it's time to stop and clean house. Let go, and let the universe bring you something better. Make space. The universe will replace that old baggage with something much better suited to your highest good.

Your third card is "Mountain." It shows an enormous ancient barrow carved from the hillside into the face of a man, with the light of the moon illuminating it. This card tells us that it's time to adapt. That sometimes you may be faced with what looks to be an insurmountable obstacle in your path, like an enormous mountain. You may think that the answer is to chisel away at it, but this card tells you that another approach is needed. Instead, be like the mountain streams that flow around the mountain, adapting to the terrain as best suits their goals. It's time for you, too, to adapt to your circumstances, to find your way around. And if you do choose to tackle it head on, remember to take one step at a time, opting for the next right action.